Tyson Fury Petition

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We living in an age when you aren't allowed a personality or an opinion.. Does anyone think he gives a toss about winning spoty? Good on him for not conforming to the politically correct brigade..

I don't particularly like Fury and certainly don't agree with some of his views but I'd rather see him win than Hamilton or Murray, they haven't got a fecking personality between them. Boring miserabl

If the petition was to stop him singing,......well where do I sign?

Just heard Tyson on the programme .... Beep beep beep ............

He sounded a twat..

Yep a back peddling twat ......

Just talking over people, fair play he's haevyweight champ... but he's gonna turn into the same but opposite of Bonno and Bob Geldoff but even more annoying, if possible... He's got his pedestal now so the world will listen... I turned the volume down personally lol

Edited by NEWKID
  • Like 1

Listened to it at work...thought he came over alright...his opinions on homosexuals ect are what he's took out of the bible...he didnt deny it...just the media have tried to twist it...the media is ran mostly by gays so he's hardly going to get a fair hearing...the bloke who started the petition came across as a right berk

It's all a game these furys play they proper cute, survivors it's all about the money don't think anyone of is bothered about feck all clever business heads on them atb Flacko

Clever business head :laugh: Hes landed one of the most lucrative titles in sport...and alienated every major sponsor with a 10 min outburst,no sane business would touch him with a barge pole...hes a strange one for sure :yes:

• Like 3

It's all a game these furys play they proper cute, survivors it's all about the money don't think anyone of is bothered about feck all clever business heads on them atb Flacko

Clever business head :laugh: Hes landed one of the most lucrative titles in sport...and alienated every major sponsor with a 10 min outburst,no sane business would touch him with a barge pole...hes a strange one for sure :yes:

So he has potentially lost millions in sponsorships and he has back tracked with what he said anyway.

Yes great business head that is lol.

I feel sorry for Peter Fury, heard him on the radio earlier, he is definately the one in the family with all the common sense.

I wish he'd of stated he wanted nothing to do with SPOTY . . . An award run by an organisation that condoned Child Abuse , think for a second about that . . Covering up "Celebs" abusing CHILDREN . . And there's people trying to have him banned isn't it a pity them same people didn't put the same effort into Forcing the bbc to come clean about there Dirty little secret . . Oh Waite I Forgot This Is Modern Britain !!

• Like 3

Mans entitled to his views and he is 100 percent right women look very good in skirts smaller the better and any man will agree also about women bring in thier backs I'm sure that bit was a joke

Lots of jealous bitter people about I'm sur if this was drug dealer Anthony Joshua bejng nominated people would be willing to lick his ass or David con the public crave attention shoulder so bad can never fight again haye different story

• Like 2

So he has potentially lost millions in sponsorships and he has back tracked with what he said anyway.

I feel sorry for Peter Fury, heard him on the radio earlier, he is definately the one in the family with all the common sense.

Fury doesn't need sponsors, his tarmacing business is going fecking great :yes::laugh:

• Like 3

TBH the sooner hes beat and his soapbox is removed the better....never thought Id say that about a British World Heavyweight Champion :no:

• Like 2

TBH the sooner hes beat and his soapbox is removed the better....never thought Id say that about a British World Heavyweight Champion :no:
Both Tyson and Hughie will be around for a while