Tyson Fury Petition

So are you saying a woman's place is not to look after the family an house if a man's providing? I don't see anything wrong with that mate?

I think it's wrong to say it's the woman's place to look after the home and the man's place to provide. As long as someone is providing and someone is looking after the home it doesn't really matter which sex does which job, wouldn't you agree?

Yeah works both ways, so how is that offensive?

If a woman says to a man get the sofa moved your a man, your stronger is that offensive? Ffs blown way out ; on by the lefty as usual.

• Like 3

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We living in an age when you aren't allowed a personality or an opinion.. Does anyone think he gives a toss about winning spoty? Good on him for not conforming to the politically correct brigade..

I don't particularly like Fury and certainly don't agree with some of his views but I'd rather see him win than Hamilton or Murray, they haven't got a fecking personality between them. Boring miserabl

If the petition was to stop him singing,......well where do I sign?

Fury's entitled to his opinion and some of the reaction to what he's said is way over the top. Thing is.., if he's going to come out with stuff that a lot of people don't agree with..., and continually bang on about being a gypsy, and how that makes him better/harder/more 'moral' than the average man in the street.., he and his family/team need to stop whinging about not getting 'respect' and the whole world being against them.

If you act like an obnoxious cnut you'll tend to be treated like one. Now all bow....

• Like 4

a cleve rman would do it in the ring sit smug and never let them no what he is thinking ,or if he does , say it in an intelegent way , so thye cant gripe him,

i am glad he won and if he uses his nut, will do well, and hopefuly matures into being areal good champ ,, how many world heavy weigths has the uk had over the last thirty years not many ,

its good to see a british guy win ,not fussed if hees a traveler whatever he won fare and square simple as ,tell him to harp on about the labour goverment sending our sons to war bannng coursing worth while , causes,

police entrapment bribery , he has his chance to , talk do it sensibily and now he is at the top of the tree , its his shout

Edited by fluff

I really dont give a f**k about any petition, as a man I think Tyson Fury is a massive bellend, that would do well to act in the manner of a world champion and my only intrest in him is from what he keeps saying that he has in his boxing arsenal, which i have still yet to see!

For my money, he could do with simply shutting up and getting on with his career as a professional boxer!

Fury's entitled to his opinion and some of the reaction to what he's said is way over the top. Thing is.., if he's going to come out with stuff that a lot of people don't agree with..., and continually bang on about being a gypsy, and how that makes him better/harder/more 'moral' than the average man in the street.., he and his family/team need to stop whinging about not getting 'respect' and the whole world being against them.

If you act like an obnoxious cnut you'll tend to be treated like one. Now all bow....

Give respect, get respect back. Don't demand it. :thumbs:

I dont really understand what all this petition thing is about simply because i have no interest in what Fury has to say.....the problem he has is of his own doing and it started years ago when he decided he wanted to be famous..... people who consistently come out with bizarre statements and act stupid and have controversial opinions on things they shouldnt really have opinions on do so to get noticed.....if they havent done anything to get noticed then nobody listens but when they win the biggest prize in sport they suddenly have a platform and people listen.

As far as im concerned he won the title fair and square and should be commended for that.......the rest......who cares !

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1

a cleve rman would do it in the ring sit smug and never let them no what he is thinking ,or if he does , say it in an intelegent way , so thye cant gripe him,

i am glad he won and if he uses his nut, will do well, and hopefuly matures into being areal good champ ,, how many world heavy weigths has the uk had over the last thirty years not many ,

its good to see a british guy win ,not fussed if hees a traveler whatever he won fare and square simple as ,tell him to harp on about the labour goverment sending our sons to war bannng coursing worth while , causes,

police entrapment bribery , he has his chance to , talk do it sensibily and now he is at the top of the tree , its his shout

ffs I hope he dont start talking bout hunting, last thing we need.

• Like 3