Extreme Huntress 2016

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi everyone, Thank you for your comments, my only purpose on this forum is not to only gain votes but to follow some interesting forums. As for the thong, I dont often hunt in my underwear, that

A more revealing photo......say holding a compound bow dressed in nothing more than a real tree thong could very well sway my vote !!!

Don't slate the girl, she's living the dream many of us over this side of the pond would give our right arm too. Feck me we can't even see kills on the hunt tv show on the bbc incase it offends some

Posted Images

Joining a random site in another country to get votes is cheating, surely? Not bothering to contribute anything except pleading for more votes is just rude IMO.

That's what I said on the first page ,if it been someone already a member of the forum that's different,but to just join up to solicit votes is lazy and rude.
  • Like 1

Well well, sure had a lot to say while I was gone gentlemen.

I have been hunting, sorry I have not been on the forum. With the holidays, work , hunting and family comittments I have had to put the voting requests on the back burner. I appreaciate all your past votes and I am sorry if you were offended that I was not on here for a while. Some of you sure have some strong words towards a complete stranger ! HAPPY HOLIDAYS ! I hope you and your family are safe and happy !

• Like 1

Well well, sure had a lot to say while I was gone gentlemen.

I have been hunting, sorry I have not been on the forum. With the holidays, work , hunting and family comittments I have had to put the voting requests on the back burner. I appreaciate all your past votes and I am sorry if you were offended that I was not on here for a while. Some of you sure have some strong words towards a complete stranger ! HAPPY HOLIDAYS ! I hope you and your family are safe and happy !

pay no attention babes

Gentlemen, keep it above board please. There's a girl here thats passionate about her hunting she's put herself up to be judged. Now, over this side that type of stuff dont really exist so some cant fathom it but cut the girl some slack, she's a fellow hunter...!

So to get my vote I'm gonna need to see a few more pics! I would like proof of you being a real housewife an not just a crazy bird with a rifle....women with firearms makes me uncomfortable especially if you had the privilege of meeting the women I have haha

• Like 2