Am I In The Wrong Here

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everybody has a right to feel safe in their workplace ... Still you should have clocked him you fanny .....

You should have taken control of the situation and handled it like a man, explain that it was an accident and that your apprentice made a genuine mistake, and that he had to learn his trade, now cut h

30 year old living with parents playing Xbox equals virgin

Apprentice sounds like a fanny bless him, before maturing abit that would of been a green light to offer him out. Still find it hard to bite my tongue at times in situations but just have to remind myself aint worth it.

Remember helping out a mate with someone else my mate knew. Just had to chase out the walls to fit sockets. The boss would show up once a day for few minutes see how were getting on. One day he said something about hurrying up and the other bloke helping flipped lol. We hadnt long left school and was more fat on a chip. The boss went bright red and quiet while the bloke went for a fag. Told me n my mate to tell him he didnt wanna argue or have any trouble. Whole week when the boss would show up infront of him hed say "f**k this im going for a fag before he chats shit". Boss heard it was right infront of him and he said sod all lol proper melt.

If he works night's he would probably be to tired to play Xbox

true , i worked at goodyears 3 shifts , years ago and if you been on nights you need your sleep mid day. but the bloke was a prick, you should have kicked him in balls with your steel toe cap . if there was just the 3 of you there , the lad could say the big prick fell over coming down the stairs, its your word against his ..he wont have a witness it will be you and the lad word against him . you should booted him in balls, not the face as it would have shown . go back to the job let him gob off , and if nobody else there give him size 11 in the ballbag :yes::yes:

kick them in the balls? that's a dirty trick ray lol

true , i worked at goodyears 3 shifts , years ago and if you been on nights you need your sleep mid day. but the bloke was a prick, you should have kicked him in balls with your steel toe cap . if there was just the 3 of you there , the lad could say the big prick fell over coming down the stairs, its your word against his ..he wont have a witness it will be you and the lad word against him . you should booted him in balls, not the face as it would have shown . go back to the job let him gob off , and if nobody else there give him size 11 in the ballbag :yes::yes:

true lol but in a fight you make sure you win not many get up from size 10 lol, and the big fecker started it so he says so serves him right if he did boot him lol

• Like 1

Isn't kicking a man in the nuts a bit excessive for him copping a strop? Or is it just me mellowing with age?

suppose its how you look at it, if sombody came to me gobbing off and i though he try to punch me ,and more so alot bigger than me ,yes i give him size 10 . the days of standing toe to toe are ok if it was done that way for a reason, but just picking on sombody because you dont thin k he done his job right , well deserves good'un where it hurts

ive been a spark for 30 odd years if you are working in social housing you will come across moaners.groaners, scammers and some decent people you just have to adapt i did not like working in this section and only did a short spell. ive been working in prisons lately and a thick skin goes a long way or you would be quickly ground down.

No mate, you did right. At the end of the day its just your job to fix the electrics. You can always expect a certain amount of hassle etc off funny folk, but pure aggression and its time to walk out the door, that's not your problem, if its stopping you from doing your job or you feel in danger then you walk and the boss should understand. And I don't think your boss would like the outcome if you didn't walk away to be fair matey :laugh: Especially if you hadn't had your lunch yet :tongue2:

true lol but in a fight you make sure you win not many get up from size 10 lol, and the big fecker started it so he says so serves him right if he did boot him lol
i know what your saying mate o tend to bite when fighting lol
  • Like 1

No mate, you did right. At the end of the day its just your job to fix the electrics. You can always expect a certain amount of hassle etc off funny folk, but pure aggression and its time to walk out the door, that's not your problem, if its stopping you from doing your job or you feel in danger then you walk and the boss should understand. And I don't think your boss would like the outcome if you didn't walk away to be fair matey :laugh: Especially if you hadn't had your lunch yet :tongue2:

That's what a couple boys said best thing for you to do is leave your not one for arguing would of punched him and asked questions later lol