Watch Out

You ain't getting your dog back matey,amazed the motor never went too..I've lost both, huge fines,banned from keeping hunting dogs,electronic tag etc for lesser than you did..you've gotta work inside the hunting guidelines since the ban came into effect or basically your just playing Russian roulette..all these cnuts saying fcuk the ban won't be saying that when they fall foul of the law because they will if they continue as they are and think they are above the law and become ruthless with their ethics towards hunting..its bad craic buddy and like I say I'm talking from experience not just hearsay..keep on keeping on

The ones who say fcuk the ban are usually jobless chavs with nothing to lose.... Big mistake leaving the motor when poaching...

• Like 1

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you keep on going to the same area,....you really are upping the odds of getting a pull....   It is difficult getting permission (that part of Hampshire is partridge shooting country)...and also

The second rule of poaching club, is never write an on line confession.   Or ask for 20 other offences to be taken into consideration.

ffs why didn't you run , instead of going over too them,if I was poaching I be heading the opposite way if your going too get caught do it properly

should've sent mate on his way with dogs and headed back to motor with lamp, told them you'd borrowed lamp to help look for your old dears Yorkie that had run off while walking it in that area at lunch time... But I suppose some folk panic.

It's in Basingstoke even the police said it's very harsh little young police man was a wanker lesson learned but they said that lamping is illegal even if the land owner gave us permission he would of still done us

They tried taking my dogs in Basingstoke area once but we struck a deal, I'm never to enter Hampshire again with a dog.

Probably charged with trespass in the pursuit of game............not 100% sure but don't rabbits become game once your poaching?

Tried to do me for trespassing in pursuit of game I pointed out that rabbit wasn't game and classed as vermin got done for trespassing in pursuit of conyes..

If your doin pest control then you have permission from the land owner , to go on private land uninvited waving a bright spotlight around is going to attract the wrong attention.

In the age of technology with decent torches why lug around expensive spotlighting kit?

Funny how the poachers of old could train a dog to work in the dark,retrieve to hand then they walked or cycled home.

• Like 3

They cant take your dogs off you as they as classed as a domestic animal. I got done ferreting years ago, and farmer tuck the ferrets off use. when we went to court the judge said he had to return are ferrets. We went up next day and picked the up off him, they were in a pen in the barn. And we neave got done for the rabbiting as the judge said rabbits are classed as vermin not ground game. And i think you can only be done for trespass if you have coursed damage to land/fences ect.

come on lads we have all poached or ya not a hunter be round to see the keeper explain that you were wrong and see if he will sign a permission slip only to get ya dogs,he can only say no and your no worse off, i know what id do till his shoot had i had my dogs took of me

• Like 2

come on lads we have all poached or ya not a hunter be round to see the keeper explain that you were wrong and see if he will sign a permission slip only to get ya dogs,he can only say no and your no worse off, i know what id do till his shoot had i had my dogs took of me

very true well worth a shot that. I would eat a bloody big humble pie to get mine back. Offer help out any thing

Got pulled last night they asked what we doing i said bit rabbbiting policeman said were after burglars dont care for bit lamping ...hope dogs have had fun and off they went

I had the same last week the areas hot they stopped for a quick chat as I was walking to a place n once they knew I was right n had permission just said have a gudden n left me to it so there not all bad but then you get others that are shocked n gutted when they realise lads are on permission n they can't do anything..

Yeah mate i think down here 10 miles from central london i am, the more built up areas there not to bothered permission or not more intrested in burglarys theft ect street crime.. ..unless of coarse there responding to a complaint then obviously they have to attend.. Didnt get searched just name check and off we went with a good luck..

very true well worth a shot that. I would eat a bloody big humble pie to get mine back. Offer help out any thing

What would the gamekeeper be able to do? Would imagine it wouldn't make any difference how much arse you kiss tbh.

• Like 1