Is It Ever Right To Grass?

As said, in this case . . . . no. It won't help the hares, and it won't help the sport.

But in general, I hate the morons who think reporting anything at all is a grass.

I believe the classic thl line on the topic was something like "grasses are as bad as peados". . . . . . . if you think like that you need to take a good look at yourself!

• Like 12

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So if you suspect child abuse, you think that you have the same ability to determine guilt as the authorities? Or would you not do anything unless presented with undoubtable proof?   What about terr

Bloody hate Facebook   Especially those that give a running commentary of their life   Who gives a fook if you've just opened a bottle of wine

For something as silly as that then it's a definite "No".......all your being is a f***ing busy body

Posted Images

As said, in this case . . . . no. It won't help the hares, and it won't help the sport.

But in general, I hate the morons who think reporting anything at all is a grass.

I believe the classic thl line on the topic was something like "grasses are as bad as peados". . . . . . . if you think like that you need to take a good look at yourself!

I agree with the last statement mate but can you tell me the difference between reporting someone and grassing someone ?

I agree with the last statement mate but can you tell me the difference between reporting someone and grassing someone ?

Why would anyone want to "report" anything? More people need to mind their own business.

The only exception is child abuse. And then I can think of better solutions than ringing someone.

• Like 2

Wouldnt ever condone grassing unless it was a sex case. If you go and become a keyboard warrior hell probably tell you to f**k off. Sort of bloke who puts his business on facebook i imagine his reply would be like that. Not saying become mates with the bloke but what about just having a word with him and try educate him on the error of his ways? If that dont work then all i can say is, you cant teach those who dont want to learn. If it bothers you that much then just dont look lol.

Why would anyone want to "report" anything? More people need to mind their own business.

The only exception is child abuse. And then I can think of better solutions than ringing someone.

yep my point exactly I just wanted to know what ideation thought was exceptable to " Report " someone for !

What ideation said,,, at work we regular have to grass report folk,,, only two week ago I had to phone the plod ,,as a residents boyfriend was shoving her around outside,,, phoned plod,, put the camera on them,, then went outside to see if I could calm the situation...

I also remember reporting a woman who left her 3 year old asleep in her flat,,, whilst her and her fella went out for the night,, they came home at 5 am,,,, by winch time the plod,,, social services,, and grandmother had come and took the child...

By feck did they have a go at me when they returned,,, said I was responsible for them loosing there kid....

But not cos they left a child alone in a flat for 8hours...

• Like 8

Wouldnt ever condone grassing unless it was a sex case. If you go and become a keyboard warrior hell probably tell you to f**k off. Sort of bloke who puts his business on facebook i imagine his reply would be like that. Not saying become mates with the bloke but what about just having a word with him and try educate him on the error of his ways? If that dont work then all i can say is, you cant teach those who dont want to learn. If it bothers you that much then just dont look lol.

Maybe he doesn't need education. Maybe he is fully aware of the law and the risks and he just doesn't give a toss.

Lads go clubbing up town and take kitchen knives and guns. You think they are bothered about posting pics of a few hares on Facebook? Lol.

Some naive people out there. As said, better to mind your own ?

So if you suspect child abuse, you think that you have the same ability to determine guilt as the authorities? Or would you not do anything unless presented with undoubtable proof?

What about terrorism?

What about a psychopath?

What about a rapist?

This 'never grass' code of honour is laughable. It's a product of certain areas of society that thrive on criminality and so require such a code to exist. Applying it so blindly to other areas of society is imo incredibly short sighted and usually because people like to consider themselves 'proper old school gangstas'. I don't need the trust of rapists, nonces, terrorists or murderers, neither could I live with myself knowing that I could have put an end to them in a just way.

• Like 15

So if you suspect child abuse, you think that you have the same ability to determine guilt as the authorities? Or would you not do anything unless presented with undoubtable proof?

What about terrorism?

What about a psychopath?

What about a rapist?

This 'never grass' code of honour is laughable. It's a product of certain areas of society that thrive on criminality and so require such a code to exist. Applying it so blindly to other areas of society is imo incredibly short sighted and usually because people like to consider themselves 'proper old school gangstas'. I don't need the trust of rapists, nonces, terrorists or murderers, neither could I live with myself knowing that I could have put an end to them in a just way.

When would any of those situations arise?

You think you know a rapist. But aren't sure. So ring the police just incase?

Lol

• Like 1

Nothing wrong with lamping hares for me

It's shooting or snaring hares that I don't like

But like it's been said, it's not going to bring the hares back. But it could bring a lot of trouble back to your door

Edited by Omanyra
  • Like 2