Is It Ever Right To Grass?

So you still can't answer the two questions?

Yes, having the authorities deal with them is ending their freedom to commit the crimes. It's a fact it's much more rigorous than your method. Which is ignorance or vigilantism.

Clearly our morality differs greatly. I couldn't mind my own business on the issues we are talking about. Allowing this false honour to get in the way of justice and security of an innocent person is morally repugnant. But you're too naive to see how that's possible.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So if you suspect child abuse, you think that you have the same ability to determine guilt as the authorities? Or would you not do anything unless presented with undoubtable proof?   What about terr

Bloody hate Facebook   Especially those that give a running commentary of their life   Who gives a fook if you've just opened a bottle of wine

For something as silly as that then it's a definite "No".......all your being is a f***ing busy body

Posted Images

Could someone tell me where this so called "not grassing" code comes from ?.........I mean I understand that you never betray your pals but when did it start applying to everyone in the world ?

I mean do people seriously expect me to believe that (if your an ordinary Joe soap with a family and a job) you would rather do somewhere between 10 and 25 years behind the door than make one phone call to the old bill if you found out a bloke was beating his wife and kids or something ??

For what?.....to protect your "name"?.......a name probably no one has ever heard about nor do they care !!

Come f***ing off it !!

you will pick it up in your new country of residence. theres others that will deal with child beaters, rapists, paedos etc etc and do a better job at it

Deal with it how?.......a bit of beating?.......is that dealing with it?

Or do you mean "really dealing with it"..........because one is a world away from the other and definitely isn't the territory your ordinary bloke should be venturing in to, know what I mean ;)

I don't think there's too much anyone's going to teach me about such things if I can say that without sounding a complete cock ;)

loose lips sink ships,ordinary decent criminals live in a different world from joe soap,

And they would NEVER consider a phone call to the law would they.........PMSL

Could someone tell me where this so called "not grassing" code comes from ?.........I mean I understand that you never betray your pals but when did it start applying to everyone in the world ?

I mean do people seriously expect me to believe that (if your an ordinary Joe soap with a family and a job) you would rather do somewhere between 10 and 25 years behind the door than make one phone call to the old bill if you found out a bloke was beating his wife and kids or something ??

For what?.....to protect your "name"?.......a name probably no one has ever heard about nor do they care !!

Come f***ing off it !!

you will pick it up in your new country of residence. theres others that will deal with child beaters, rapists, paedos etc etc and do a better job at it

Deal with it how?.......a bit of beating?.......is that dealing with it?

Or do you mean "really dealing with it"..........because one is a world away from the other and definitely isn't the territory your ordinary bloke should be venturing in to, know what I mean ;)

I don't think there's too much anyone's going to teach me about such things if I can say that without sounding a complete cock ;)

they have their ways.

Yes, having the authorities deal with them is ending their freedom to commit the crimes. It's a fact it's much more rigorous than your method. Which is ignorance or vigilantism.

Clearly our morality differs greatly. I couldn't mind my own business on the issues we are talking about. Allowing this false honour to get in the way of justice and security of an innocent person is morally repugnant. But you're too naive to see how that's possible.

You're at it again. The authorities end their freedom. Haha. What planet you on. Ring the old bill and report a crime. See if it "ends their freedom". They might pop round a week on Thursday. They might even end up in court. A fine maybe? Or a suspended sentence. If you are lucky.

Don't call me naive when you are coming out with that nonsense.

Some of us live in the real world.

• Like 1

Who woukd you inform for a bad of hares police or rspca? ?

Neither could do or prove anything..

Dog men should not be trying to get other dog men in bother..

Lamping hares is a moral dilemma for the individual to make there own descion..

There is no point getting uptight about lamped hares - worst things going on in the world..

• Like 4

loose lips sink ships,ordinary decent criminals live in a different world from joe soap,

And they would NEVER consider a phone call to the law would they.........PMSL

some would no doubt,but the cops ony know what their told

You're at it again. The authorities end their freedom. Haha. What planet you on. Ring the old bill and report a crime. See if it "ends their freedom". They might pop round a week on Thursday. They might even end up in court. A fine maybe? Or a suspended sentence. If you are lucky.

Don't call me naive when you are coming out with that nonsense.

Some of us live in the real world.

Are we talking about different things? When was the last time a rapist got a fine and had to sweep the streets? A terrorist? A murderer? Etc.

It's like you're actually trying to be obtuse!

So not only can't you figure out how it's possible that a person could find themselves with the knowledge of such a criminal but now you think they get a slap on the wrist and allowed to carry on raping the local teenagers!

Realist eh......

Everybody lives by their own rules as long as they are true to themself then theres no right or wrong answer in my opinion......i couldnt do it and still be able to look in the mirror....but i accept some people can as not everyone lives by my rules....simple.

• Like 3

Paramilitaries on both sides of the fence in northern ireland proclaim to be the protectors of the community they live in dispensing justice on behalf of victims.

Ironically it's these organisations that are riddled with touts.

• Like 3