Is It Ever Right To Grass?

It makes me laugh when everyone criticises Facebook and the retarded shit people put on there, the same retards join forums like this and put the same shit on here but on here it's moderated so gets removed before most people see it. It's not the forums or groups that get people in trouble it's their own stupidity and/or ego's.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So if you suspect child abuse, you think that you have the same ability to determine guilt as the authorities? Or would you not do anything unless presented with undoubtable proof?   What about terr

Bloody hate Facebook   Especially those that give a running commentary of their life   Who gives a fook if you've just opened a bottle of wine

For something as silly as that then it's a definite "No".......all your being is a f***ing busy body

Posted Images

for me when someone says they're gonna report you it was always because I had a lurcher in tow or I because I was mooching lol .

Or someone would report my old man for having no car tax . I'm not talking about extremes of rape or murder but everyday stuff where some busy body feel they have to contact the relevant authorities lol another sentence I don't like ! ?

• Like 4

As said, in this case . . . . no. It won't help the hares, and it won't help the sport.

But in general, I hate the morons who think reporting anything at all is a grass.

I believe the classic thl line on the topic was something like "grasses are as bad as peados". . . . . . . if you think like that you need to take a good look at yourself!

I agree with the last statement mate but can you tell me the difference between reporting someone and grassing someone ?

Why would anyone want to "report" anything? More people need to mind their own business.

The only exception is child abuse. And then I can think of better solutions than ringing someone.

So if you suspect child abuse, you think that you have the same ability to determine guilt as the authorities? Or would you not do anything unless presented with undoubtable proof?

What about terrorism?

What about a psychopath?

What about a rapist?

This 'never grass' code of honour is laughable. It's a product of certain areas of society that thrive on criminality and so require such a code to exist. Applying it so blindly to other areas of society is imo incredibly short sighted and usually because people like to consider themselves 'proper old school gangstas'. I don't need the trust of rapists, nonces, terrorists or murderers, neither could I live with myself knowing that I could have put an end to them in a just way.

If your just a normal working everyday bloke then in almost every situation your just better off letting plod deal with stuff......this thread however isn't about that.

This thread is about seeing something that affects no one and making a f***ing nuisance of yourself......a bit like walking down the street and checking next doors tax disc or tyres !!

As for the "vigilante" stuff, if people think it's a matter of going round and having a bit of Queensbury rules then it ain't ........and most ordinary folk wouldn't be up for what it actually is ;)

• Like 2

As said, in this case . . . . no. It won't help the hares, and it won't help the sport.

But in general, I hate the morons who think reporting anything at all is a grass.

I believe the classic thl line on the topic was something like "grasses are as bad as peados". . . . . . . if you think like that you need to take a good look at yourself!

I agree with the last statement mate but can you tell me the difference between reporting someone and grassing someone ?
Why would anyone want to "report" anything? More people need to mind their own business.

The only exception is child abuse. And then I can think of better solutions than ringing someone.

So if you suspect child abuse, you think that you have the same ability to determine guilt as the authorities? Or would you not do anything unless presented with undoubtable proof?

What about terrorism?

What about a psychopath?

What about a rapist?

This 'never grass' code of honour is laughable. It's a product of certain areas of society that thrive on criminality and so require such a code to exist. Applying it so blindly to other areas of society is imo incredibly short sighted and usually because people like to consider themselves 'proper old school gangstas'. I don't need the trust of rapists, nonces, terrorists or murderers, neither could I live with myself knowing that I could have put an end to them in a just way.

When would any of those situations arise?

You think you know a rapist. But aren't sure. So ring the police just incase?

Lol

You've avoided the original questions. You can suspect someone of any of those crimes without having conclusive evidence. In any number of uncertain situations you would do nothing in spite of an anbviously strong suspicion? Therefore directly allowing the suspect to continue to harm innocent victims! You've allowed your false honour to get in the way of actually achieving some good.

Yes, you can suspect someone of being a rapist. Maybe you saw them on cctv or whatever. You have the ability to end them but won't because of some twisted code of honour. Alternatively you can crack on with your vigilantism and maybe achieve justice, maybe take on more than you can handle and end up putting your loved ones in danger or maybe even get it wrong, not having anywhere near the resources the authorities do and end up harming an innocent person yourself. All through this pathetic, never grass code.

• Like 1

What about terrorism?

What about a psychopath?

What about a rapist?

If your just a normal working everyday bloke then in almost every situation your just better off letting plod deal with stuff......this thread however isn't about that.

This thread is about seeing something that affects no one and making a f***ing nuisance of yourself......a bit like walking down the street and checking next doors tax disc or tyres !!

As for the "vigilante" stuff, if people think it's a matter of going round and having a bit of Queensbury rules then it ain't ........and most ordinary folk wouldn't be up for what it actually is ;)

Absolutely wilf, cock on. There's a difference and we have strayed slightly from what this thread is about.

What about terrorism?

What about a psychopath?

What about a rapist?

Lol

You've avoided the original questions. You can suspect someone of any of those crimes without having conclusive evidence. In any number of uncertain situations you would do nothing in spite of an anbviously strong suspicion? Therefore directly allowing the suspect to continue to harm innocent victims! You've allowed your false honour to get in the way of actually achieving some good.

Yes, you can suspect someone of being a rapist. Maybe you saw them on cctv or whatever. You have the ability to end them but won't because of some twisted code of honour. Alternatively you can crack on with your vigilantism and maybe achieve justice, maybe take on more than you can handle and end up putting your loved ones in danger or maybe even get it wrong, not having anywhere near the resources the authorities do and end up harming an innocent person yourself. All through this pathetic, never grass code.

I haven't avoided anything. You're not getting my point. I mind my own business. I don't snoop around watching CCTV or trying to accuse folk of crimes.

Shame more folk don't mind their own.

What about terrorism?

What about a psychopath?

What about a rapist?

Lol

I haven't avoided anything. You're not getting my point. I mind my own business. I don't snoop around watching CCTV or trying to accuse folk of crimes.

You avoided my first two questions. They're the ones with question marks after them.

I get your point just fine. You're being very naive, so only people that snoop around are presented with evidence that strongly implicates someone in a serious crime now? Not like that can happen while minding your own business then? Or is minding your own business slang for ignoring your suspicions of child abuse, rape, terrorism, psychopathic behaviour? You realise that that can happen while not at all looking for it right?

• Like 1

Could someone tell me where this so called "not grassing" code comes from ?.........I mean I understand that you never betray your pals but when did it start applying to everyone in the world ?

I mean do people seriously expect me to believe that (if your an ordinary Joe soap with a family and a job) you would rather do somewhere between 10 and 25 years behind the door than make one phone call to the old bill if you found out a bloke was beating his wife and kids or something ??

For what?.....to protect your "name"?.......a name probably no one has ever heard about nor do they care !!

Come f***ing off it !!

Edited by WILF
  • Like 6

What about terrorism?

What about a psychopath?

What about a rapist?

Lol

You avoided my first two questions. They're the ones with question marks after them.

I get your point just fine. You're being very naive, so only people that snoop around are presented with evidence that strongly implicates someone in a serious crime now? Not like that can happen while minding your own business then? Or is minding your own business slang for ignoring your suspicions of child abuse, rape, terrorism, psychopathic behaviour? You realise that that can happen while not at all looking for it right?

Hahaha. You said...

"Yes, you can suspect someone of being a rapist. Maybe you saw them on cctv or whatever. You have the ability to end them but won't because of some twisted code of honour."

And then call me naive.

Like ringing the police or authorities is "ending them". Lol. Have a word with yourself.

There are millions of rapists, thieves, child abusers out there. It's a nasty world. Get used to it and mind your own ?

If that's naive then so be it.

Could someone tell me where this so called "not grassing" code comes from ?.........I mean I understand that you never betray your pals but when did it start applying to everyone in the world ?

I mean do people seriously expect me to believe that (if your an ordinary Joe soap with a family and a job) you would rather do somewhere between 10 and 25 years behind the door than make one phone call to the old bill if you found out a bloke was beating his wife and kids or something ??

For what?.....to protect your "name"?.......a name probably no one has ever heard about nor do they care !!

Come f***ing off it !!

When would an ordinary Joe soap who minds his own business find out about a bloke beating his wife and kids?

Hear it down the pub? Or see a woman with the odd bruise? Is that enough to ring the police and grass on a potentially innocent bloke? Surely not?

Surely minding your own business is the better option?

Come f***ing off it !!

you will pick it up in your new country of residence. theres others that will deal with child beaters, rapists, paedos etc etc and do a better job at it

It's always the better option Gaz, I agree.

But as you know matey, some things are just common knowledge or you see a bloke climbing in next doors window......that type of stuff I mean mate