Is It Ever Right To Grass?

drunken drivings another 1,seen blokes sitting at the counter car keys phone ect on full view,their blocked and the barmans still serving them..if he goes of and kills somebody are you and the barman partly to blame for not grassing him,

You take the keys off him, and tell him cops are outside waiting for him, coz someone rang them.

drunken drivings another 1,seen blokes sitting at the counter car keys phone ect on full view,their blocked and the barmans still serving them..if he goes of and kills somebody are you and the barman partly to blame for not grassing him,

You take the keys off him, and tell him cops are outside waiting for him, coz someone rang them.

or.you could use the system again.phone 3 of your mates get them to call down charge them 300quid each,hide about outside and when the drunk just drives a few yrds bang into him in your car with all aboard,whiplashs all round :whistling: call the plod..officer were upstanding citizens and this drunkard has just crashed into us :laugh: every 1s a winner except yer man.lol

One for you...

A routine police patrol is parked outside a local neighbourhood pub. Late in the evening the officers notice a man leaving the bar so intoxicated that he could barely walk. The man stumbled around the carpark for a few minutes, with the officers quietly observing. After what seemed an eternity, and trying his keys on five vehicles, the man managed to find his car which he fell into. He was there for a few minutes as a number of other patrons left the bar and drove off.

Finally he started the car, switched the wipers on and off (it was a fine dry night) flicked the indicators on, then off, tooted the horn and then switched on the lights. He moved the vehicle forward a few inches, reversed a little and then remained stationary for a few more minutes as some more vehicles left.

At last he pulled out of the car park and started to drive slowly down the road. The police officers, having patiently waited all this time, now started up the patrol car, put on the flashing lights, promptly pulled the man over, and carried out a breathalyzer test.

To their amazement the breathalyser indicated no evidence of the man having consumed alcohol at all! Dumbfounded, one of the officers said "I'll have to ask you to accompany me to the Police station this breathalyser equipment must be broken."

"I doubt it," said the man, "I'm the designated decoy, so I haven't touched a drop all night."

in the free state here td,s [mps] actualy put a vote forward to allow a certain degree of drunken driving in rural areas,the pub being the local hub was causing lonleness leading to high rates of suiside among oul farmers ,lol

When was that? I thought from previous posts you were up the north mucker.

both mate 2 adresses.2 different dole cheques lol....dont be grassing me, :laugh:
Not on the brew meself but calling you a kettle of a not so bright shade comes to mind lol

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So if you suspect child abuse, you think that you have the same ability to determine guilt as the authorities? Or would you not do anything unless presented with undoubtable proof?   What about terr

Bloody hate Facebook   Especially those that give a running commentary of their life   Who gives a fook if you've just opened a bottle of wine

For something as silly as that then it's a definite "No".......all your being is a f***ing busy body

Posted Images

What about dog thieves?

Right im a dog owner ,i love my dogs ,they have been the most important part of my growing up years ,and then a close second to wife and kids! But what if your not into dogs ?They mean nothing to you, but your mitusbishi evo is your world ?nicking a springer /lab/lurcher would mean jack shit ,it is just money .We bang on about crucifying dog thieves ,do passionate car ownersantique collectors, do the same? im mearly making a observation ,

f**k grassing people up there more than 1 way to skin a cat sort the fuckers out your self if your that bothered like said before snitches need stitches

That sounds excellent and all,and I hope you can maintain that for the rest of your life, but what happens if your a sick old man or even if you are young but don't have the stomach for violence and just want to live quietly and raise your family but your son is getting messed up by some bad crooks or your daughter is getting groomed by a gang of pakis, do you think you will kill them all? Would it help your family if you are in prison? What if you don't kill them all and your family suffers reprisals? I know people have been in these situations who have talked like you previously and they grassed. It sounds tough and honourable to say snitches need stitches but why would you make your family suffer (and probably save some scumbags from the law) with this misguided honour? I have never grassed in my life and I hope never have to, but to say I never would eg I would rather die than grass on pakis grooming my daughter is about as ridiculous a comment I can think of.

• Like 1

f**k grassing people up there more than 1 way to skin a cat sort the fuckers out your self if your that bothered like said before snitches need stitches

That sounds excellent and all,and I hope you can maintain that for the rest of your life, but what happens if your a sick old man or even if you are young but don't have the stomach for violence and just want to live quietly and raise your family but your son is getting messed up by some bad crooks or your daughter is getting groomed by a gang of pakis, do you think you will kill them all? Would it help your family if you are in prison? What if you don't kill them all and your family suffers reprisals? I know people have been in these situations who have talked like you previously and they grassed. It sounds tough and honourable to say snitches need stitches but why would you make your family suffer (and probably save some scumbags from the law) with this misguided honour? I have never grassed in my life and I hope never have to, but to say I never would eg I would rather die than grass on pakis grooming my daughter is about as ridiculous a comment I can think of.

in all major cities theres murder incorporated,just depends if you know the managing director or 1 of rhe foot soilders,all the supergrass trials here fell apart,only after people spending 2 n 3 yrs on remand,[interment by the back door] but..none of the leaders who were in talks with john major or tony blair done a minute in jail :icon_eek: grasing ffs tell me about it.

Delboy, with your attitude we wouldn't beat the Germans nowdays , geez where's all the spirit gone, they don't like it up um mr mannering

I'm from Ireland my family never fought the Germans they were busy fighting the .............

Teagasc?

• Like 1

I think the confusion was this assumption that anyone who ever phones the cozzers about anything is a "grass".........and this code of omertà from blokes who probably lay bricks for a living and have no good reason not to just call the police !!

If your "at it" then I could fully understand not wanting to have dealings with the old bill but if your not then it don't make no sense not to do anything else is my point?

Not suggesting anyone here is "at it", just making a point :)

I think there is a simple rule in life, if it isn't hurting you or anyone else/having a negative impact on the wider world then mind your own f***ing business......if someone's being a complete scumbag then do something about it.

Edited by WILF
  • Like 3