Tyson V Wlad Off..

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I reckon cushty took a dump outside his house and scared him of... Apparently it's the traveller's equivalent to the mafia horses head

What if, and it's just an idea fellas...   What if Wlad and his very experienced team decided that Fury made such a scene at the press conference the other day that they would teach him a little les

I heard he slipped on an unknown persons shit outside his garden

and here you go popping away yet again .your a just a very jealous bloke and trust me i see right through you for what you are chum . team fury all the way .dont cry to much son you still got your keyboard

And theres your problem.....where i come from Brookie people dont throw out big statements and when called on to back them up they run away from their own statement.....and its not the first time is it ;) ......I remember when you asked me about my boxing career and then said " well you,ve earned your stripes Gnash "....i giggled to myself thinking whats this idiot talking about stripes but i was polite and probably gave you a little :thumbs: ..................yet because im not a " Team Fury " fan suddenly i dont know my arse from my elbow :D

Being the little cheerleader you are whos never done a thing themself is fine by me it takes all sorts.....but dont come out with big statements and big insults if you cant back them up.....but then we,ve been here before aint we

:bye: :bye:

Edited by brookie

i dont bother watching the boxing these days .i used to follow it abit years ago . with old cassius clay .aka ali and a local lad to me do you remember him gnash/ toney sibson..

Yes Riohog Sibson was from my time i didnt know him personally but he fought a couple of my old muckers Mark Kaylor and Dennis Andries i liked his style Sibson he was all action i always felt he could of dropped a weight division but he could punch hard and fast and was a handful for anyone......i forget who it is now but i know theres a member on here who knows him .....last i heard he was living down Devon way somewhere.

i dont bother watching the boxing these days .i used to follow it abit years ago . with old cassius clay .aka ali and a local lad to me do you remember him gnash/ toney sibson..

Yes Riohog Sibson was from my time i didnt know him personally but he fought a couple of my old muckers Mark Kaylor and Dennis Andries i liked his style Sibson he was all action i always felt he could of dropped a weight division but he could punch hard and fast and was a handful for anyone......i forget who it is now but i know theres a member on here who knows him .....last i heard he was living down Devon way somewhere

One of the biggest disappointments for me as a kid was the BBC not showing the Sibson-v-Minter fight for the European title...as Minter had a advert for DAF trucks on his shorts...was a fan of Sibbo as a kid...his fight with Kev Finnegan was a real tear up...Those Leicester fans that followed him where pretty mental too...was a classic era for British middle weights

Yes Riohog Sibson was from my time i didnt know him personally but he fought a couple of my old muckers Mark Kaylor and Dennis Andries i liked his style Sibson he was all action i always felt he could of dropped a weight division but he could punch hard and fast and was a handful for anyone......i forget who it is now but i know theres a member on here who knows him .....last i heard he was living down Devon way somewhere

One of the biggest disappointments for me as a kid was the BBC not showing the Sibson-v-Minter fight for the European title...as Minter had a advert for DAF trucks on his shorts...was a fan of Sibbo as a kid...his fight with Kev Finnegan was a real tear up...Those Leicester fans that followed him where pretty mental too...was a classic era for British middle weights

So the fight wasnt shown because of that advert is that what your saying.......i didnt know that.

Your right it was a strong era....the best of the Leicester lot in my opinion was Chris Pyatt but then im biased :D....Herol Graham of course,Tom Collins,Errol Christe,Johnny Melfah all good fighters......a few not quite on that level you might not know who were out of my manor were Georgie Danahar who was from a big fighting family and good old Rod Douglas whos career ended tragically.......could of been a good fighter Rod,only amateur to ever beat Benn........oh and not forgetting Clive Davison who ended up running the Thomas a Beckett....scraping the barrel now :D

Edited by gnasher16

yes i remember criss pyatt ,i think he gobother and got banged up . .ive met sibbo a few times decent chap and hes done very well for himself . got out of it before he was punchy!! and invested well .im bloody sure i saw the sibson /minter fight in a local pub on the telle at the time , minter got a good hiding finished him , if i remember , but sibson met his match with haggler ,haggler gave him a right good hiding , and i think sibbo packed it in not long after ,, he always did struggle with his weight did sibbo he wasnt that skillfull as a boxer but a strong lad with a punch like a steam hammer happy days :thumbs:

Yes Riohog Sibson was from my time i didnt know him personally but he fought a couple of my old muckers Mark Kaylor and Dennis Andries i liked his style Sibson he was all action i always felt he could of dropped a weight division but he could punch hard and fast and was a handful for anyone......i forget who it is now but i know theres a member on here who knows him .....last i heard he was living down Devon way somewhere.

It was The Stig who was mates with him.

Cheers, D.

There are some exciting domestic middle weight fights could happen and some of them going up to super middle ...I think young Eubank teaming up with Booth will do him a power of good

• Like 1

yokel

A lot of folk,myself included put blame on Micky Duff for throwing Rod in at the deep end he wasnt ready for Graham.......as amateur fights go he had 2 absolute wars with Nigel Benn and this being back in the day when gym wars were common he had a couple of nasty spars with Eubank and one with Errol Christie and never took a backward step so being a 24/25 year old fully grown man was put in with Graham on the strength of that......but it just showed the difference between the ams and pros Rod was game to the bone and it nearly cost his life.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 2