Tyson V Wlad Off..

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I reckon cushty took a dump outside his house and scared him of... Apparently it's the traveller's equivalent to the mafia horses head

What if, and it's just an idea fellas...   What if Wlad and his very experienced team decided that Fury made such a scene at the press conference the other day that they would teach him a little les

I heard he slipped on an unknown persons shit outside his garden

your just consumed with jealousy ,its been a constant barrage of bollox from you and insults ,klit shat ,just like that bum haye did .ty rattled him mate .and he couldnt get out quick enough .klit knows its the end of the road jack and theres no coming back .haye blew his arse wide open and klits done the same the tosser

Now i could swear that recently you said you wasnt going to post on this subject again...just before you went off in a dramatic huff...so why dont you keep your word...and shut up you mouthy moron?

You got a " your just jealous " one as well ....i got one of them :D ......when will we learn that if you dont agree with a gypsy then your jealous of them :laugh: ......yeah im jealous alright i always wanted to live in a home made of plywood !

No mate im not just jealous...i am consumed with jealousy :laugh: ...i bet brookies a nice chap really...when he's sober...but tip a few cans of Stella actatwat down that big mouth of his or put a glass of loud water in his hand...and we get a taste of what brookie's family have to live with...a boring gobshite...obviously he wants to join in the conversation...but must get frustrated when his only insight into boxing is Peter Furys twitter page...feel a bit sorry for him :(

• Like 2

Good result for young Ryan Walsh tonight...winning British featherweight title...good scrap...very very close

I was ringside last night i must admit i thought the other lad nicked it but it was too close to argue either way......some cracking scraps on that show i had Frank Buglioni down as a world champion from when he was a kid at Repton but he came up short showing tremendous heart....Lewis Petite was in a smashing little scrap.......and little Mo Husseins boys going onwards and upwards :D ....very good night of boxing.

Buglioni what a game display from the lad...Chudinov looked a machine.. Buglioni done himself proud...didnt know Roy Jones is now a Russian citizen!

(and not a bad day for the Norfolk boys in the big smoke all round really :D )

Edited by AKA-BRINDLE

What are you talking about ? and who is Stuart ?

Some people do actually go to fights you know its not a difficult thing to do ;)

You are stuart

His name is.............................................................................................................................Rumplestiltskin ;)

• Like 1

Last laugh Shepp

Don't you mean took the piss out of paying punters .

It's alright for old klitchko he's got millions no wonder people won't want to travel or spend hard earned money on boxing anymore with idiots like that playing mind tricks at the expense of the paying customer who most of the time happens to be hard working people who don't have the money to throw away like that He defiantly deserves to get knocked the hell out and loose all his titles for this prank alone

Some people do actually go to fights you know its not a difficult thing to do ;)

You are stuart and you know it plus I was t being cocky So don't get cocky with me you go to fights very often you don't need to post it everytime your ringside at boxing events

:laugh: Am i actually being told who i am ?......well would you mind telling me what my surname is....and my address if its not too much trouble ?.....you see i had a bang on the nut the other week and im obviously going home to the wrong wife every night as she doesnt call me Stuart !!......what a strange chap you are Dave.....funny.....but strange.

No your right i dont need to tell someone if i go to boxing i just wanted to.........i mean it is ok for people to talk about fights they see with their eyes rather than read about on twitter ?

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 2

Good result for young Ryan Walsh tonight...winning British featherweight title...good scrap...very very close

I was ringside last night i must admit i thought the other lad nicked it but it was too close to argue either way......some cracking scraps on that show i had Frank Buglioni down as a world champion from when he was a kid at Repton but he came up short showing tremendous heart....Lewis Petite was in a smashing little scrap.......and little Mo Husseins boys going onwards and upwards :D ....very good night of boxing.

Buglioni what a game display from the lad...Chudinov looked a machine.. Buglioni done himself proud...didnt know Roy Jones is now a Russian citizen!

(and not a bad day for the Norfolk boys in the big smoke all round really :D )

Thats a crafty one ;) ......but true enough.

Frank took the sort of beating you cant take too many of over a career......but his insides cant be faulted for sure.....as for Roy Jones,no idea what all thats about weird eh.

• Like 1

You are stuart and you know it plus I was t being cocky So don't get cocky with me you go to fights very often you don't need to post it everytime your ringside at boxing events

:laugh: Am i actually being told who i am ?......well would you mind telling me what my surname is....and my address if its not too much trouble ?.....you see i had a bang on the nut the other week and im obviously going home to the wrong wife every night as she doesnt call me Stuart !!......what a strange chap you are Dave.....funny.....but strange.

No your right i dont need to tell someone if i go to boxing i just wanted to.........i mean it is ok for people to talk about fights they see with their eyes rather than read about on twitter ?

Oright Stuart you know i only mentioned twitter once so don't get clever clogs Edited by CushtyJook

Oright Stuart you know i only mentioned twitter once so don't get clever clogs

How many people are you stalking crusty that you get their names mixed up get yourself a notepad

• Like 3

How many people are you stalking crusty that you get their names mixed up get yourself a notepad

I'm tormenting him I know he's not Stuart

No come on Dave dont swerve it.....you think my first name is Stuart well whats my second name ? its not a difficult question ?.....and preferably my address ?

I'm tormenting him I know he's not Stuart

:icon_eek: Oh well this is a cracking game this is.....what shall we play next ? :blink:

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 2

No come on Dave dont swerve it.....you think my first name is Stuart well whats my second name ? its not a difficult question ?.....and preferably my address ?
Don't Dave me mr I go to all the top boxing events take the pros on the pads and live the life of a boxing expert on the hunting life forum not only do you get the boxing Sears ringside which is why I thought you where someone called Stuart who is well known in London area boxing

I'm going to take a stab at 'little'...?
  • Like 2