Dog Vs Bitch ?????

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Only had bitch's as my missus doesn't like it when dogs piss up against the kids toys in the garden... So far all I've noticed is they're like humans, dogs think with their cocks and bitch's are mopey

Not in every case dogs can be as loyal if not more than bitches every dog is different

Major draw back with a bitch is seasons either 6 monthly or if you lucky yearly. Bitches seem more attentive and are usually keen as mustard,not to say dogs are not . Oh and bitches dont piss up your

I grew up with nearly all bitches and they all had good natures. I now have 2 dogs 2 bitches and to be fair the dogs have changed my opinions a bit as they are both soft as a brush and very good natured. Bitches can be a bit moody to be fair bit as has been said think every dog is different. Dogs peeing a lot can be a bit annoying but never found they do this when working.

• Like 1

A bitch will work for you and a dog will work for itself......something I was told as a kid.

I've certainly experienced this. Had 2 dogs and 3 bitches. Both dogs were more head strong and independent. The bitches have all been more loyal and eager to please.

Obviously there will always be exceptions though and the seasons can be a pain in the arse.

That about sums it up. The difference between dogs and bitches

bitches v dogs , every dogs Differnet imo it's more down to dog than gender

Surely you must notice the differences in temperament/behaviour etc, more so when their not at work?

Cheers, D.

having had both over the years, both sexes have been sensitive type temps, and both have been biddable towards me , as I am quite firm with them anyway. I would say prob dogs are better as you can work them all year , and in general there bigger+ stronger animal , so I stick with bitches .

My old dog here will die trying to get to me. He tries so hard to constantly please me but those doggy traits can win and he can drift like the rest.

A good bitch can be every bit as good and then some.

But it really dont matter, its down to whats available, what suits and what you want from it and that makes it all a level playing field. Ya pays ya money an takes your choice... But...

Everyone admires a good bitch, never forget that... ;)

Ive got 2 bitches and a dog, I definitely prefer the bitches temperament. Though if I was after a bullx type id always go for a dog, that bit extra beef the dogs tend to have can make all the difference when the going gets tough. That said my mates got a bitch that could out muscle most dogs.

Edited by Moorside
  • Like 1

Ive got 2 bitches and a dog, I definitely prefer the bitches temperament. Though if I was after a bullx type id always go for a dog, that bit extra beef the dogs tend to have can make all the difference when the going gets tough. That said my mates got a bitch that could out muscle most dogs.

The old boys used to call em 'doggy bitches'. In lurchers or terriers they really are top draw. ;)