Its impossible to balance things out with so many of us BH, the answer is depopulation, have a look at the social/economical effects of the black death, not so good for the victims, but a way better life for the survivors. Its the reason capitalists always want a country overpopulated, they learnt the lesson from the plague, if they don't have a surplus of worker ants they have to get off their arses and actually do some proper work........can't have that can we.

I just don't get why people complain about a bit of Gypsy pilfering/tax avoidance? Not when companies (owned by our leaders mainly) rape us to the tune of Billions :blink: Even the die hard welfare scroungers are a drop in the ocean, maintained to show us where we will end up if we don't work as slaves for "the man" and if that's such a bad thing why import useless people and shovel money at them...........its all a f***ing scam......pretty obvious. Nobody wants a real answer, and a better life, they can't do, to wrapped up in "keeping up with the Joneses" so we just muddle on and put up with any old bollocks :laugh:

I might not share the same views as you generally on social and political matters etc but you're absolutely right about it being impossible to strike a balance, no government will ever please everyone and as long as man is making the decisions corruption will always be present.

Who do you want to make the decisions a robot, feck me not a woman, have you not seen the other thread lol

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a nation of small minded bitter little busy bodies we have been turned in to with regards to what other people earn and pay or not.....   Like all this corporate tax nonsense that's been in the

I'm pleased that the authorities are actually taking action.   There is a group illegally camped in a public car park in a town near me. If I stayed there longer than my ticket allowed I would be

I tried to bring her up to do the right thing ,but she turned out honest and broke my heart.

Its impossible to balance things out with so many of us BH, the answer is depopulation, have a look at the social/economical effects of the black death, not so good for the victims, but a way better life for the survivors. Its the reason capitalists always want a country overpopulated, they learnt the lesson from the plague, if they don't have a surplus of worker ants they have to get off their arses and actually do some proper work........can't have that can we.

I just don't get why people complain about a bit of Gypsy pilfering/tax avoidance? Not when companies (owned by our leaders mainly) rape us to the tune of Billions :blink: Even the die hard welfare scroungers are a drop in the ocean, maintained to show us where we will end up if we don't work as slaves for "the man" and if that's such a bad thing why import useless people and shovel money at them...........its all a f***ing scam......pretty obvious. Nobody wants a real answer, and a better life, they can't do, to wrapped up in "keeping up with the Joneses" so we just muddle on and put up with any old bollocks :laugh:

I might not share the same views as you generally on social and political matters etc but you're absolutely right about it being impossible to strike a balance, no government will ever please everyone and as long as man is making the decisions corruption will always be present.

Who do you want to make the decisions a robot, feck me not a woman, have you not seen the other thread lol

No, not any sort of AI or algorithm. I was just stating what I consider to be reality, Human nature isn't conducive to a perfect system. Once we get over that, the only thing left to do is make best of the situation.

You cant walk into a show room and buy a car like those with cash. If they are so thick as to drive around in those cars without proof of income then jesus. Not being funny but even youngsters know you cant just put money in the bank n have ways of cleaning the few quid they earn. Weve assumed they dont pay tax because they are travellers maybe true for the most part but these could have. If they have or havent i dont see why anyone would want poca to come take what they own if what they have done hasnt affected them? other than the attitude theyve got a flash car and i aint. The big companies avoiding tax must laugh at how the working man is more bothered about a motor which is peanuts compare to what theh avoid.

If people here got given a few hundred grand n had the option of paying tax or not. Would you all do the so called right thing and say oh no before we spend lets pay the tax man? If yes ill still avoid you like i would jealous people. Anyone that much of a saint is bound to make me feel terrible lol.

• Like 1

Well said young man, just like they always insist that their builders charge them the VAT.

Absolute bollocks !!

These f***ing MPs are buying Kit Kats on the exes tax free and they have the cheek to want to know the in and outs of a cats arse about where someone got the money to buy a nice car?

Saucy pricks !

You cant walk into a show room and buy a car like those with cash. If they are so thick as to drive around in those cars without proof of income then jesus. Not being funny but even youngsters know you cant just put money in the bank n have ways of cleaning the few quid they earn. Weve assumed they dont pay tax because they are travellers maybe true for the most part but these could have. If they have or havent i dont see why anyone would want poca to come take what they own if what they have done hasnt affected them? other than the attitude theyve got a flash car and i aint. The big companies avoiding tax must laugh at how the working man is more bothered about a motor which is peanuts compare to what theh avoid.

If people here got given a few hundred grand n had the option of paying tax or not. Would you all do the so called right thing and say oh no before we spend lets pay the tax man? If yes ill still avoid you like i would jealous people. Anyone that much of a saint is bound to make me feel terrible lol.

show room.traveller i know went in bought a car 50 odd grand,said to the salesman on the way out,here stick a drawbar on that owl yoke ile collect it on monday. :laugh:

• Like 1

Any business regularly taking large sums of money have to register with hmrc as a high value dealer.....very few car showrooms are insured for more than about 15k plus its an offence if offered the readies not to do a sar ( suspicious activity report ) as a dealer of anything of high value cars,jewellery etc,.......apart from the fact that the old " ive got the cash mate " doesnt hold water anymore big businesses just dont want the aggravation of dealing with folding notes anymore.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 2

Any business regularly taking large sums of money have to register with hmrc as a high value dealer.....very few car showrooms are insured for more than about 15k plus its an offence if offered the readies not to do a sar ( suspicious activity report ) as a dealer of anything of high value cars,jewellery etc,.......apart from the fact that the old " ive got the cash mate " doesnt hold water anymore big businesses just dont want the aggravation of dealing with folding notes anymore.

Alot of garages are run by dodgey fella they take the cash and fill a few forms out make it look like you bought the car on finance

• Like 1

Alot of garages are run by dodgey fella they take the cash and fill a few forms out make it look like you bought the car on finance

I wouldnt know im a law abiding citizen :thumbs:

And with every respect.... very few people are stupid enough to roll into Mickey,s Motors to buy a 100k car :D

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 3

Great thread, Gentlemen!

Some great points made.

As you all know my thoughts on large man made entities impacting on the free man I'll keep this one brief.

When it comes to human forms of government, less is more. Across the board.

• Like 4

alright here ,weve a unpatroled land border,lol thank fook for the brits, :laugh:

Cash is king I've only started using banks in the last year and I don't trust or understand it much, I know of someone that went into a garage with 60 grand cash to buy a new car and they where really nice to him told him to go wait on the nice leather sofas while they get him a coffe and where treating him really nice he thought to himself why are they all happy turns out they where keeping him there with the cash while they rang the police

• Like 2