Playing the race card is their bread and butter

well lets have it right, society seems to be far more ok with being openly racist towards them but cant say f**k all about people who wanna rape our kids and blow us up.

Also surely these boys must have paid taxes? How can you buy cars like that with cash? As for wishing poca on people why other than jealousy? Dangerous people jealous people imo and keep aware from such people.

That really has to be one of the most well-meaning but naive posts I have ever read. No offence.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a nation of small minded bitter little busy bodies we have been turned in to with regards to what other people earn and pay or not.....   Like all this corporate tax nonsense that's been in the

I'm pleased that the authorities are actually taking action.   There is a group illegally camped in a public car park in a town near me. If I stayed there longer than my ticket allowed I would be

I tried to bring her up to do the right thing ,but she turned out honest and broke my heart.

Well they cant shove that money into the bank if it aint been made to look legit and you wont be able to buy a motor like that with cash surely? Weve got em down as c**ts who nick dogs but these boys clearly do abit more than that so whats there to say they arent clued up enough to know that sort of money needs cleaning.

After paying their workers and the inland revenue they can still afford those motors, they must have some income.

The Mail on the other hand seems more interested in the cars than a human rights story.

I'm pleased that the authorities are actually taking action.

There is a group illegally camped in a public car park in a town near me. If I stayed there longer than my ticket allowed I would be hit with a ticket and £100 fine. Traffic wardens have been instructed not to ticket the travellers so as to 'avoid confrontation'.

The lesson from this is, if you have a reputation for illegal violence and intimidating people then the authorities won't apply normal rules to you...

I would like to see more HMRC investigations into travellers, with POCA being used to confiscate assets they can't account for.

We had similar in Monmouth other week, personally my experience has been if you treat them right they are ok,maybe I've been lucky.[/

Does treat them right mean special treatment and exemption from rules which the rest of us are bound by?

No special treatment,I just speak to them like their a human being.or speak to them,how I would want to be spoken to.

After paying their workers and the inland revenue they can still afford those motors, they must have some income.

The Mail on the other hand seems more interested in the cars than a human rights story.

There is a group illegally camped in a public car park in a town near me. If I stayed there longer than my ticket allowed I would be hit with a ticket and £100 fine. Traffic wardens have been instructed not to ticket the travellers so as to 'avoid confrontation'.

The lesson from this is, if you have a reputation for illegal violence and intimidating people then the authorities won't apply normal rules to you...

I would like to see more HMRC investigations into travellers, with POCA being used to confiscate assets they can't account for.

We had similar in Monmouth other week, personally my experience has been if you treat them right they are ok,maybe I've been lucky.[/

Does treat them right mean special treatment and exemption from rules which the rest of us are bound by?

No special treatment,I just speak to them like their a human being.or speak to them,how I would want to be spoken to.

I agree with you. I don't speak down to man or beast. But I still can't get my head around why someone should not be issued a parking ticket purely because they live in a caravan/have a comedy accent...

...One officer said "it was like a luxury car showroom" !!!

What, is it a crime for people to earn money and buy expensive stuff now ??

What a load of old bollocks !!

• Like 2

It is when the money comes from untaxed illegal income...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-496721/Conmen-cheat-89-year-old-spinster-160-000-life-savings-driveway.html

Why, how will the government stealing money off some other dude so they can piss it away possibly make your life any better ??

Genuine question matey ;)

• Like 1

It is when the money comes from untaxed illegal income...http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-496721/Conmen-cheat-89-year-old-spinster-160-000-life-savings-driveway.html

It is when the money comes from untaxed illegal income...http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-496721/Conmen-cheat-89-year-old-spinster-160-000-life-savings-driveway.html

What has untaxed got to do with anything?

If it's from crime then fair enough, Nic em, but frankly tax or not has no bearing on your life or mine does it ?

Why, how will the government stealing money off some other dude so they can piss it away possibly make your life any better ??

Genuine question matey ;)

Sencsable talking right there, must be good knowing all your tax money goes to foreign aid when our country needs sorting first or paying for some royal to have another wedding

It's nothing about jealousy I couldn't give a fook what the next man has that I don't it's the way the majority of them make it they prey on the weak and vulnerable any traveller criminal I know are as low as low as a snakes belly conning old people tying them up robbing their lfe savings

What a nation of small minded bitter little busy bodies we have been turned in to with regards to what other people earn and pay or not.....

Like all this corporate tax nonsense that's been in the media.......

"Oh, I had to pay £4 more than him so he should get strung up"

"Oh, he earned apt of money he should give half of it away to the government, they will know what to do with it"

Jesus f***ing Christ, talk about blind to the bullshit.....

It's like saying "I have cancer so every c**t should have it"

Get a grip and maybe you won't get used like a back alley crack whore by your own government so much ;)

• Like 9