After paying their workers and the inland revenue they can still afford those motors, they must have some income.

The Mail on the other hand seems more interested in the cars than a human rights story.

I'm pleased that the authorities are actually taking action.

There is a group illegally camped in a public car park in a town near me. If I stayed there longer than my ticket allowed I would be hit with a ticket and £100 fine. Traffic wardens have been instructed not to ticket the travellers so as to 'avoid confrontation'.

The lesson from this is, if you have a reputation for illegal violence and intimidating people then the authorities won't apply normal rules to you...

I would like to see more HMRC investigations into travellers, with POCA being used to confiscate assets they can't account for.

Why, how will the government stealing money off some other dude so they can piss it away possibly make your life any better ??

Genuine question matey ;)

Its the principal. If they can do it, why can't I? Why do they get special treatment because they live in caravans?

• Like 1

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a nation of small minded bitter little busy bodies we have been turned in to with regards to what other people earn and pay or not.....   Like all this corporate tax nonsense that's been in the

I'm pleased that the authorities are actually taking action.   There is a group illegally camped in a public car park in a town near me. If I stayed there longer than my ticket allowed I would be

I tried to bring her up to do the right thing ,but she turned out honest and broke my heart.

After paying their workers and the inland revenue they can still afford those motors, they must have some income.

The Mail on the other hand seems more interested in the cars than a human rights story.

There is a group illegally camped in a public car park in a town near me. If I stayed there longer than my ticket allowed I would be hit with a ticket and £100 fine. Traffic wardens have been instructed not to ticket the travellers so as to 'avoid confrontation'.

The lesson from this is, if you have a reputation for illegal violence and intimidating people then the authorities won't apply normal rules to you...

I would like to see more HMRC investigations into travellers, with POCA being used to confiscate assets they can't account for.

Why, how will the government stealing money off some other dude so they can piss it away possibly make your life any better ??

Sencsable talking right there, must be good knowing all your tax money goes to foreign aid when our country needs sorting first or paying for some royal to have another wedding

Is that how you justify it? You might want to educate yourself on tax revenue and foreign aid.

...One officer said "it was like a luxury car showroom" !!!

What, is it a crime for people to earn money and buy expensive stuff now ??

What a load of old bollocks !!

It is when the money comes from untaxed illegal income...http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-496721/Conmen-cheat-89-year-old-spinster-160-000-life-savings-driveway.html

...One officer said "it was like a luxury car showroom" !!!

What, is it a crime for people to earn money and buy expensive stuff now ??

What a load of old bollocks !!

It is when the money comes from untaxed illegal income...http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-496721/Conmen-cheat-89-year-old-spinster-160-000-life-savings-driveway.html
What has untaxed got to do with anything?

If it's from crime then fair enough, Nic em, but frankly tax or not has no bearing on your life or mine does it ?

Not paying tax is a crime.

It's nothing about jealousy I couldn't give a fook what the next man has that I don't it's the way the majority of them make it they prey on the weak and vulnerable any traveller criminal I know are as low as low as a snakes belly conning old people tying them up robbing their lfe savings

As I said before, if it's crime then fair enough, if they have done the crime then they have to take the consequences

But YOU said "Untaxed income and parking tickets" so I ask again, how would that improve YOUR life mate ?

Its the principal. If they can do it, why can't I? Why do they get special treatment because they live in caravans?

And there it is in a nutshell......no wonder the country is f****d.

And by the way, no one is stopping you are they ?

It's nothing about jealousy I couldn't give a fook what the next man has that I don't it's the way the majority of them make it they prey on the weak and vulnerable any traveller criminal I know are as low as low as a snakes belly conning old people tying them up robbing their lfe savings

As I said before, if it's crime then fair enough, if they have done the crime then they have to take the consequences

But YOU said "Untaxed income and parking tickets" so I ask again, how would that improve YOUR life mate ?

We're did I say that pal

My interactions with the authorities to date have been fairly negative. These experiences would lead me to believe that if I didn't do things by the book I would be in trouble.

Ever heard of the Doomsday Book ?......know why that survey was taken?

Maybe you have and do, but if not I will tell you......it's one word: CONTROL

It was all about control, and every tax system since then is modelled on it !

The bloke didn't have enough soldiers but he didnt need them because he had the book and he knew what every f****r owned, so he could just send round 10 soldiers and take all the man cattle, land and house if the bloke did t agree to pay what was demanded !

And it's still going on !

So tell me, never mind if it's pikeys or Microsoft, what possible satisfaction could a right thinking person take from watching the government hurt people in the pocket in the name of control?

Edited by WILF
  • Like 2

So the country is f****d because some people give a f**k or people don't give a f**k, which is it wilf?

The bloke didn't have enough soldiers but he didnt need them because he had the book and he knew what every f****r owned, so he could just send round 10 soldiers and take all the man cattle, land and house if the bloke did t agree to pay what was demanded !

Come on wilf, without tax, there's no central government at all. That system only benefits the man at the top, most probably a foreigner with some sort of central government.

Without it we have no national defence, no free education, no health care, no infrastructure. The whole place would fall into a complete mess and we'd be finished inside a decade.

No taxes, no system at all.

• Like 3

Come on wilf, without tax, there's no central government at all. That system only benefits the man at the top, most probably a foreigner with some sort of central government.

Without it we have no national defence, no free education, no health care, no infrastructure. The whole place would fall into a complete mess and we'd be finished inside a decade.

No taxes, no system at all.

Your a clever chap mate, if the government just did what the government is supposed to do which is infrastructure, security and defence then the tax rate would be about 5% not the f***ing 60% it is now.

Tax freedom is 7 months into the year roughly so you are working more than half your working life for some prat in Westminster to fritter it away.

Wouldn't you rather work 1 month for the government and decide how YOU want to spend the rest.....don't you think you should be trusted with your own money?

The government don't and I have to ask myself why not?.......power and control is the only thing that comes to mind but you may tell me different.

Wilf what's the difference between them raping the system and the people that you turned your back on your own country is

If by "my country" you mean "my government" then they turned their back on me ;)

• Like 1

The traveller community is no different to ours it has a mixed spectrum of people there not all rich in fact there a lot of poverty amongst them .but they look after there own better than what we do . However the traveller life style is a wet dream to any travellers involved in organised crime they can hide and move around as they wish they find there marks and extort them to the max. Drugs cars cash machines extortion stolen goods antiques generators that don't work lol just to name a few of the scams.

• Like 3