Looking over towards the bar my mate said to me, "I wonder what it's like to be a retard?"
I said, "I don't know, why don't you go over and ask him."
So he got up, walked to the bar and tapped this kid with Down's Syndrome on the shoulder
I shouted over, "Not him... the bloke in the Liverpool shirt . :laugh:

• Like 3

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Calm down fellas , sometimes some jokes are said that are a little distasteful but it's a bloody joke I'm pretty sure no malice is intended . Any how I'm off to bed to dream off kicking them scousers

Nothing funny about kids with disabilities.

Posted Images

I thought it was in pretty poor taste as well.......cant see anything funny about it at all.......joking at the expense of those less fortunate than yourself is not on you should be ashamed of yourself you idiot !

But then i guess its not your fault they sold Suarez is it :D

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 2

Now, now, i have heard a lot of scouse jokes but that is the worst, i usually laugh at most of them but that one was a bit shit, i know we will rob your wheels, the eyes out your sockets and all the rest of the thieving we do, but we stopped all that in the eighties, we just fcuk scottish women who are bored with there husband's now, not meant for any other scot on here, i have known some good lad's from up there who wouldn't think of that shit joke, but they have give me a few belter's. :tongue2:

Now, now, i have heard a lot of scouse jokes but that is the worst, i usually laugh at most of them but that one was a bit shit, i know we will rob your wheels, the eyes out your sockets and all the rest of the thieving we do, but we stopped all that in the eighties, we just fcuk scottish women who are bored with there husband's now, not meant for any other scot on here, i have known some good lad's from up there who wouldn't think of that shit joke, but they have give me a few belter's. :tongue2:

If you manage to fcuk my Scottish woman, I'll pay you if you tell me how the fcuk you managed to get her to do it? :laugh: