• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Legitimate groups and clubs are monitored and admin by dog people on Facebook as with HL, they dont allow allow illegal posts, individuals who start groups or their own profile littered with illeg

I am on it but never put any thing to do with dogs on it you can never know who is watching.

Im on it to keep in touch with family out foreign.The terrier sites are full of clowns,example,boys from Dublin got lifted after putting up pictures of themselves smiling for the camera in there own b

Yes, those who are on Facebook might be responsible for their own content but when that content makes it's way into the media etc. then we are all tarred with the one brush.

And I for one don't want to be compared too those dickhead part timers.

And to say this site is just as bad is rubbish IMO as in the last couple of years the mods have done a good job (it helps when they're dogmen / hunters themselves) and most folk have copped on to themselves. This and the fact that most of the dickheads have gone to FB helps.

If FB is monitored and censored how come so many damaging photos are still coming from it ??

Are the mods hunting folk ?

If they're not then how do they know what's legal and what's not ?

The Legitimate groups and clubs are monitored and admin by dog people on Facebook as with HL, they dont allow allow illegal posts, individuals who start groups or their own profile littered with illegal photos are monitored by FB who arent hunting or dog people, like I said it down to the people and you wont change their attitude because they arent proper dog or hunting people, they are thugs with dogs and sadly it does reflect on us all, same with all the people caught with photos and vids on their phones......Like all internet sites HL, FB , Twitter they are open to all types of predators not just idiots with dogs.

• Like 10

Yes, those who are on Facebook might be responsible for their own content but when that content makes it's way into the media etc. then we are all tarred with the one brush.

And I for one don't want to be compared too those dickhead part timers.

And to say this site is just as bad is rubbish IMO as in the last couple of years the mods have done a good job (it helps when they're dogmen / hunters themselves) and most folk have copped on to themselves. This and the fact that most of the dickheads have gone to FB helps.

If FB is monitored and censored how come so many damaging photos are still coming from it ??

Are the mods hunting folk ?

If they're not then how do they know what's legal and what's not ?

The Legitimate groups and clubs are monitored and admin by dog people on Facebook as with HL, they dont allow allow illegal posts, individuals who start groups or their own profile littered with illegal photos are monitored by FB who arent hunting or dog people, like I said it down to the people and you wont change their attitude because they arent proper dog or hunting people, they are thugs with dogs and sadly it does reflect on us all, same with all the people caught with photos and vids on their phones......Like all internet sites HL, FB , Twitter they are open to all types of predators not just idiots with dogs.
not just monitering , but giving access to cia to store billions of data from facebook. Edited by AXUM
  • Like 1

Got to be honest... All this CIA, FBI & MI6 shite.... Little 'ol me in my ex council semi who does a bit of happy keep in touch stuff on Facebook, they ain't interested in me, nor i with them. What does it matter to me... Nowt.

Now, if i was co-habiting and claiming, or posting of my illegal hunting on FB then i would be worried about the Social or anti's and the plod but not the fecking FBI...!!

So as i'm a law abiding citizen and live a pleasant happy life using FB for family and friends and THL for legal hunting only, then I should have feck all to worry about...??

Mind how you post... ;)

Got to be honest... All this CIA, FBI & MI6 shite.... Little 'ol me in my ex council semi who does a bit of happy keep in touch stuff on Facebook, they ain't interested in me, nor i with them. What does it matter to me... Nowt.

Now, if i was co-habiting and claiming, or posting of my illegal hunting on FB then i would be worried about the Social or anti's and the plod but as i'm a law abiding citizen and live a pleasant happy life using FB for family and friends and THL for legal hunting I've got feck all to worry about...

Mind how you post... ;)

for a switched on scouser you are very naive bosun,it not always about you but associates,every phone call,text,e mail etc is monitored in this country and the best of it is,the computer that does it is under the echo building,second largest data base in the world only to the pentagon, the software is designed to look for key words and never sleeps,WM
  • Like 1

Not just hunting related bosun .there do be people buying and selling drugs etc.its like George orwells 1984 except people are doing it voluntary ..I reckon its turned the generation who grew up with it (under 20)Into complete spastics

• Like 3

Not just hunting related bosun .there do be people buying and selling drugs etc.its like George orwells 1984 except people are doing it voluntary ..I reckon its turned the generation who grew up with it (under 20)Into complete spastics

You sir, have a point! Lol :thumbs:

Spot on.......George Orwell was a great visionary, but I doubt even he realised that the majority of us would have just volunteered.....haha.............life is so much easier for the authority's now ;-)

.....& all this "Facebook is only what YOU put into it..........." is bullshit......my wedding pics were on it before I'd even seen them, without my permission! Any info could be said about anyone on Facebook, without 'said' person ever being a member of it & then passed on to all the people who have 'friended' each other.......which go's on & on.....

Edited by Accip74

Now, if i was co-habiting and claiming, or posting of my illegal hunting on FB then i would be worried about the Social or anti's and the plod but not the fecking FBI...!!

So as i'm a law abiding citizen and live a pleasant happy life using FB for family and friends and THL for legal hunting only, then I should have feck all to worry about...??

Mind how you post... ;)

do you really think the worlds biggest snooping site was set up by a loner red head in some basement like the Hollywood movie portrays so you could keep up too date with family and friends?? if your a member of facebook read the small print....they snoop through your emails your content your photos your messages 24/7 even when your computer or laptop and phone are switched off, and if you have a webcam or camera on your phone its constantly watching you...think im exaggerating?.... http://www.businessinsider.com/this-is-how-facebook-is-tracking-your-internet-activity-2012-9?IR=T

You also say your a law abiding citizen....yeah most would say that and I have no doubt you are but what you thinks legal and what our government says are legal are miles apart.... they are changing laws everyday but we the public are none the wiser, too much football to watch too much facebook to post on, anxiety and stress over bills mortgage, work family the list could go on.... you see they disguise these new laws as anti terror laws and keep you gripped with fear that first it was Alqaeda now its ISIS...for the dumbed down sheep ISIS easier too spell you see.... is looking to commit horrible crimes in your own country....they will tell you to watch for the man whos delivering your curry or kebab could be a secret jihadi.... to be honest im more feared of the man in the suit and his hidden agenda than I am of some militia coming too your shores to do you harm...... but im still more weary of facebook and im not even on it...some have mentioned George orwell, even old in the know George would be so impressed with this....people give up all there information voluntarily too lol...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ox-shlDXKO4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TQZ-2iMUR0

Even old Huxley couldn't wait to tell the world the cabal that they were running with.....

• Like 2

Now, if i was co-habiting and claiming, or posting of my illegal hunting on FB then i would be worried about the Social or anti's and the plod but as i'm a law abiding citizen and live a pleasant happy life using FB for family and friends and THL for legal hunting I've got feck all to worry about...

Mind how you post... ;)

for a switched on scouser you are very naive bosun,it not always about you but associates,every phone call,text,e mail etc is monitored in this country and the best of it is,the computer that does it is under the echo building,second largest data base in the world only to the pentagon, the software is designed to look for key words and never sleeps,WM
paranoid they not looking for average joe who hunts with a multi-million pound system but do pick up blatant law brakers police like any other service have prioritys if people are stupid then serves them right I hunt all that I have permission for and with in the law I have a very good vet from an eastern European country who unlike most understands working dogs so the can read all they like I for one don't care but what I do care about is the amount of bell ends who give legitimate dog men a bad name IMHO they all should be named and shamed atb
  • Like 3

Just a look at the raids in tipp and waterford few weeks back for poaching deer with dogs all the info was gotten off a Facebook bull cross page , cops were monitoring the site since last October and all evidence was gotten off facebook

• Like 1

Mind how you post... ;)

I'm neither naive or paranoid WM. I go about my buisiness on Social Media without fear. It's here and here to stay, no good telling anyone to stay off it because it's gonna getcha, i'd rather post, as on this site, on the point that if you are mindful, you and hunting will be in a better place for it. ;)