• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Legitimate groups and clubs are monitored and admin by dog people on Facebook as with HL, they dont allow allow illegal posts, individuals who start groups or their own profile littered with illeg

I am on it but never put any thing to do with dogs on it you can never know who is watching.

Im on it to keep in touch with family out foreign.The terrier sites are full of clowns,example,boys from Dublin got lifted after putting up pictures of themselves smiling for the camera in there own b

Just a look at the raids in tipp and waterford few weeks back for poaching deer with dogs all the info was gotten off a Facebook bull cross page , cops were monitoring the site since last October and all evidence was gotten off facebook

100% correct. And when they arrested them alot more lads were dragged into it from videos and pictures on there phones that were taken when they were lifted..... That case is going to be a big one!!

• Like 1

Shitbook is for kids and mouthy twats who wouldn't know a good dog if it bit em on the ass!

Most of the idiots or so called dog men on there have done more harm to the sport than any organisation against fieldsports could ever hope to!

Imo mate give it a wide berth!

• Like 3

Im on FB and have no bother with it,i was added to terrier pages and lurcher forums by friends and i left them as fast as I went in.I believe over here in Ireland a lot of the dogs stolen have been seen and picked for robbing by certain folk on those very pages.I have not put much up on there anymore and find it very useful to chat to like minded folk in private.Ive kept in touch with many friend around the country that are too far from me to see regularly.The only time it becomes a stupid site is when you put up something stupid.Its up to you to keep out of harm,easily done if you think before you post.Mushroom,I think you should have a look,if you dont like it,just leave..simple.

Edited by jigsaw
  • Like 2

thers a download called tor browser/oinion browser anyone who feels insucure on the internet shuld down load it make new accounts and use it to log in to fourums it switches your ip adress evry time you use it or you can change it at the touch of a button its what people use to browse the deep web it works and is safe

https://www.torproject.org

Edited by Zilverhaze
  • Like 1

I spoke to a policeman once about this, he said since iPhones and Facebook it's made nearly every type of criminal from hunting to peados easy as f**k to catch and convict!!

• Like 1

If they want they can go through your whole iphone without you knowing or it leaving your pocket, same as Facebook they can look at what they want.....they can get a list of everything you've done on there from likes, messages an comments. Not to forget the location on your pics even if you've turnt off locations...

• Like 1

i shuld imagien using tor browser you cant be banned from hunting life haha

Don`t be so sure :laugh: more to being anonymous on the web than the onion protocol and proxy servers :yes:
haha i only started looking into it when you told me were i was from my picture sent me right under that did

I've got to laugh at the "it's shite and for kids" comments. Spoken from probably folk who've never been on it.

If you want to be a fanny on it you can be, if you want to use it to have a laugh and learn about stuff your interested in then you can do that. If you want to stay in contact with folk absolutely free you can.

I also use it as a source of business and it's been great for me in that respect.

Canny knock it.

• Like 2