This thread is a joke! Facebook is what u make it! It good for keeping In touch with old friends! You don't have to go on any hunting pages! I think it's funny the people that are slating it the most aren't on it and post on here the most!

so your on it then do you go in any of the hunting or terrier pages then ?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Legitimate groups and clubs are monitored and admin by dog people on Facebook as with HL, they dont allow allow illegal posts, individuals who start groups or their own profile littered with illeg

I am on it but never put any thing to do with dogs on it you can never know who is watching.

Im on it to keep in touch with family out foreign.The terrier sites are full of clowns,example,boys from Dublin got lifted after putting up pictures of themselves smiling for the camera in there own b

I'm on it and enjoy it like most folk. Like everything else there's bad and good, enjoyable people you can have a laugh with bit of banter and then there's annoying sorts you don't pay attention to, a bit like on here only you can't hide behind a username and act a big man, so you either keep your opinion to yourself "shit or get of the pot" as I like to call it ? Eitherway everyone's different. I'm not just on about hunting pages but many different genres. It's a no brainer. If you want trouble whether you don't know any better or you just like to push your luck for the fan club, chances are you'll get away with it but someday you could find yourself in hot water (that is if your on the wrong side of the law) if that's the case you've built a case against yourself. Same as most www. forums or social networks, none are any different. Anyone thinks any different is not as smart as they think they are. Local police pages warning communities of burglaries, traffic watch pages for long tail backs on motorways, weatherwatch, keeping in touch with friends and family far afield etc. the list goes on, it works and saves you having to wait for the evening news to come on and be feed with a load of bs, while its there and there's a flip side to it all on fb. Any doggie groups I'm on most lads do less bickering than is done on here. They post a few pics of their dogs (non graphical) and lads either like the pics or don't. Take it or leave it, Simple as.

Edited by THE GENERAL
  • Like 2

So marshman, hows the ex's looking?

lol genuinely I wanted to know if any of the terrier stuff was any good , ah fook it you remember when you was at school and there was always that bird that every lad in the school fancied . Well one night my mates and me went to this disco ( fook I'm old lol ) any way I plucked up enough courage to ask her for a slow dance at the end of the night and ended getting of with her , I was a hero to my mates even though they kept saying " you jammy c**t or she pissed lol . Anyway she's probably a granny now but I wanted to see if she still look as good as I remembered , I know she won't but hey ho ? .
  • Like 3

In my expierience all those girls everyone fancied had 'blossomed' early and are now fat munters... Try and find those shy skinny type girls. They at around 40 are looking a treat..! ;)

Wouldnt be on facebook as i find it hard to bite my tongue. When ive been with a mate n their looking at it i was amazed. You got soppy prats telling the wolrd how in love they are, miserable people moaning about their lifes or wanna bes acting as if their big time. Had to ask someone how he can be on facebook taking photos with bottles of champange as if he lives that life every weekend when the mum of his kids is skint and he aint gave her a penny. Sure he would of swung for me if he thought he stood a chance, his face was priceless. As far as dogs all i can see it being is people stroking their own egos which never does any good. Also anyone you keep as a friend needs to be as strict as you otherwise think it wont be hard to make a web of people.

• Like 2

What eludes me on here and any web based site is the blatant lies that folk tell.To be a good lier you have to have a good memory im told but some of the shit from people i know is amazing .I sometimes wonder if the world would actually be better without the web ,at least the terrier world anyway .My advice to you Marshman is to stay away from facebook .

• Like 2

Facebook is what it is just coz you are dog lads don't mean you have to associate with other dog lads on there I have a couple mates on fb and you could look and there pics and profile and not even know they were dog lads, you only post what you want others to see, me personally like it keeps me in touch with friends and family and Tbh there is some funny shit on there as well ?

It is what you make of it, join the pages you like that seam to have good folk on, leave it if you find its not the case, befriend who you want or trust. Post nothing that you wouldn't stand up to and admit.. My feed is full of shooting, hunting, fishing & dog photos, but nothing that would be detrimental. And to be honest will be a great read for family in years to come..

• Like 1