Gay Marriage

Statistically the amount of people on this forum says there's has got to be at least one gay on Thl.

I just hope it's Born hunter he's so cute

I am cute. Handsome as f**k. :D:air_kiss:

I know I can remember your picture lol nothing effeminate about that whatsoever ?

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its this wishy washy hippy " turn the other cheek " cobblers that got us into the trouble our societies are now in with immigration......30 years ago some of us were ranting and raving about it but ot

I love these gay bashing threads LOL As some may know, my lad is gay, civil partnership, live in a nice house on a nice estate, both professionals, make no secret of it but don't flaunt it. Just 2 a

Next thing you know it will be peados making the case for "well I was born this way so I have right" type nonsense.......they tried before and if we keep making the abnormal normal then they will have

Posted Images

Statistically the amount of people on this forum says there's has got to be at least one gay on Thl.

I know I can remember your picture lol nothing effeminate about that whatsoever

If I recall, I pulled Gnasher and few Scottish birds off here with that photo! :D

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Like 1

haha f**k off not a chance. I dont understand how blokes who dont like women. I find it hard enough trying to understand blokes who say they only want one woman.

the blokes that say they only want one woman know how hard it is too keep one happy feck having 2 on the go
  • Like 5

If I recall, I pulled Gnasher and few Scottish birds off here with that photo! :D

ah that'll be all those years punishing pretty boys in the ring ?
  • Like 1

He just makes me laugh cause his so bitch like and attention seeking. Even his lisp adds to his funniness. As for kids imo thats deffo wrong. White couples and black couples far as im aware cant or least have a much harder time adopting as they like the kids to know their culture. Another thing is how they seem to go on so much about wanting to be treated normal but make a big deal about being gay and many use the gay card. I mean we dont have a we like the opposite sex march and rub it in peoples faces. Ok your gay no big deal get on with it dont put it in peoples faces.

Do you think people are born gay? I wonder if its a chemical inbalance. I dont see why the fact they dont mind taking it up the arse has em having to have over the top womanly manners. Must be something wrong with their hormones.

Anyway my bloodline wont contain no gays lol :)

You like his lips lol ooops

Ask quartabull what happens to the shirt lifters when there judgement day comes fiery lakes for them :yes:

marriage is between a man and a woman,they cant get married let them call their weird little ceremonies what they want but they arent marriages.

they definately should have no legal rights,and ffs keep kids out of it.

the amount of shame you'll bring on yourself and your family,not to mention bullying of your children,you may aswell just kill yourself if you find yourself having thoseurges.

I just hope it's Born hunter he's so cute ?

I just hope it's Born hunter he's so cute ?

there is one guy I know off think he keeps a dearhound cross this is him and is partner paul honeymooning in Russia lolpost-88363-0-15203900-1430407787.jpeg

marriage is between a man and a woman,they cant get married let them call their weird little ceremonies what they want but they arent marriages.

they definately should have no legal rights,and ffs keep kids out of it.

the amount of shame you'll bring on yourself and your family,not to mention bullying of your children,you may aswell just kill yourself if you find yourself having thoseurges.

Lol what f***ing century do you live in!

Poofs may be a lot of things , but shame ain't one of them. f**k some family's relish having a bender in the family

I don't agree but from what I see around me and on telly is pretty RAD (sure that's the term these days lol)

no one mentioned anything about them adoptioning kids yet.

What would yer views on it be.

atb j

While having a little party and calling themselves husband and husband whatever it is they do is all pretty harmless and doesnt effect anyone.........when you start bringing innocent children into it thats crossing the line in my opinion.....personally id make it punishable with imprisonment myself !

all children need mom and dad to grow up level headed , your right gnash keep kids out of it, let them make thee own minds up when over 18, if they want to live in a same sex household , under that age a big no :yes:

• Like 1

Pffff you couldnt of been that special i cant even remember what you look like.........put the picture up again :wub:

• Like 1

no one mentioned anything about them adoptioning kids yet.

What would yer views on it be.

atb j

While having a little party and calling themselves husband and husband whatever it is they do is all pretty harmless and doesnt effect anyone.........when you start bringing innocent children into it thats crossing the line in my opinion.....personally id make it punishable with imprisonment myself !

all children need mom and dad to grow up level headed , your right gnash keep kids out of it, let them make thee own minds up when over 18, if they want to live in a same sex household , under that age a big no :yes:

I think its close to paedophilia.........if an bloke runs his hands over a 7 year old girl it wont do her any physical damage but theres every chance it could f**k her head up.

Forcing a child to be brought up by 2 men living as man and wife will more than likely do the same !

• Like 1

Pffff you couldnt of been that special i cant even remember what you look like.........put the picture up again :wub:
like Gareth gates :laugh: