Drug Smugglers Shot

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would shoot them in the airport in front of the passengers dirty business bringing misery to millions,

If yaa take the gamble then take the penalty... Hate druggies end ov..

Unfortunatly i know because i've been there but to kick a habit and stay clean truescot takes a very strong minded person ,i've been clean a dozen years or so now and have a grand family and am so l

No one heads out to commit a crime like that thinking they'll get caught, they all think they're the clever ones that are just too smart to get found out. That's why the death penalty doesn't really have much deterrent factor, the thought of being executed doesn't come into it because they know they're too smart to get caught, until they feel that hand on their shoulder anyway :whistling:

It should be the same punishment in every country...get caught bringing drugs in and its the death sentence for you. Simple as

Are you talking about all drugs or only certain ones? Cheers

ALL

Wow. So anyone caught smuggling any type of illegal drug into any country should get the death penalty?

It should be the same punishment in every country...get caught bringing drugs in and its the death sentence for you. Simple as

ALL

Wow. So anyone caught smuggling any type of illegal drug into any country should get the death penalty?

Personally I think it's a bit extreme but the drugs trade wouldn't last to long.

It would have to be very zero tolerance for it to work. I can't imagine to many people smuggle drugs into Indonesia even less now.

I would have thought the death penalty would just put the price up? Was the drugs coming or going from indonesia I just cant see it being a market with alot of money. If the price goes up youll always get people thinking they can beat the system and the risk is worth taking. Im guessing these lot caught were just the joeys anyway? cant see the people putting the money up being hands on when if caught its the death penalty.

I dont do drugs apart from odd beer now and then. Have tried a few things when younger like weed, pills and coke. All our illegal but if i go to work and want to put something in my body which isnt harming anyone else, why is that illegal? Everyone has a choice and its their body.

Then i guess im on the anti side abit. Used to think all junkies were just the scum of the earth. Watched a documentry that showed some girl just getting out the nick. Within weeks she ends up back on drugs. Her story was she was abused by her dad and her mum thought she was just saying it for attention and she got in with the wrong crowd and used drugs to escape. Now the harsh side of me thinks were animals and only the strong survive if you face something n cant cope thats life. Watching this poor girl though i dont know how people can make a profit out of watching her kill herself.

You do hear of some stupid idiots I mean it's not like they dint know it was the death penalty they were just trying too get rich quick but in All fairness I just don't see why they don't leaglise the stuff claim the fecking tax off the junkies they get every thing else free why not tax them for the things they get addicted too all the smokers have too pay the high tax for tobacco all the drunks have too pay the tax on beer why not on the class a drugs

at last someone talks sense well said

defo agree

The class A stuff is a serious game, anybody getting involved knows the risks, not just from the law either. That said i don't believe executing people is the answer, if it was it should have worked by now? You could argue that it curbs things a bit, and who knows how bad it would get without a death penalty? but its not working.

What always puzzles me is, how can anybody grow enough heroin poppies to supply the entire world? The high tech now can scan every inch of the planet, in the 80's they said the satellite cameras could read the headline of a newspaper in red square, how can anybody get away with growing enough snide poppies to supply the world 24/7....365... :hmm:

A Tomohawk would probably save more lives if they hit a poppy field, instead of killing a few camel jockeys? probably cheaper than the cost of drug enforcement? Wonder why they can't find them and sort it at source?

Plenty of poppies are grown around the world, most opiate painkillers like morphine and codeine are produced from them, its a massive trade. Most heroin comes from Afghanistan IIRC, not sure where the medical stuff comes from.. :hmm:

ALL

When you have been a victim of a drug crime ,like I have then yes and I love to be al to pull the trigger on the junkies as well :yes::yes:

ALL

When you have been a victim of a drug crime ,like I have then yes and I love to be al to pull the trigger on the junkies as well :yes::yes:

I've been a victim of drunk crime........shall we execute all drinkers as well?? Hahahaha.......

• Like 5

The class A stuff is a serious game, anybody getting involved knows the risks, not just from the law either. That said i don't believe executing people is the answer, if it was it should have worked by now? You could argue that it curbs things a bit, and who knows how bad it would get without a death penalty? but its not working.

What always puzzles me is, how can anybody grow enough heroin poppies to supply the entire world? The high tech now can scan every inch of the planet, in the 80's they said the satellite cameras could read the headline of a newspaper in red square, how can anybody get away with growing enough snide poppies to supply the world 24/7....365... :hmm:

A Tomohawk would probably save more lives if they hit a poppy field, instead of killing a few camel jockeys? probably cheaper than the cost of drug enforcement? Wonder why they can't find them and sort it at source?

Plenty of poppies are grown around the world, most opiate painkillers like morphine and codeine are produced from them, its a massive trade. Most heroin comes from Afghanistan IIRC, not sure where the medical stuff comes from.. :hmm:

New Zealand is a massive opium grower for the hospital trade and desertbred the biggest importers of smack into this country is by the muslims :yes:.Why do they do it,because you at least double your money when dealing smack and the more you buy to sell the cheaper it is.A oz of smack is around £500-£700,,a deal or bag worth £10 is 0.1 of a gram,28 grams to the ounce you lot do the maths but it's the best earner there is,that's why folk sell drugs.

• Like 2

Folk didn't want it, then there be no problem.

Supply and demand.

Same as alcohol and tobacco we know it's bad for us, and yet we "choose" to poison our bodies and in lot of cases acts of violence under influence of alcohol.

The problem isn't the drug it's the individual is weak minded.

The only thing these dead smugglers did wrong was they didn't grease enough of the hypocrites hands to get a free passage.

• Like 1