General Election ...

Guest ragumup

I think people in England voted conservative because we didn't want to ruled by labour and Scotland's SNP!

exactly ........... :victory:

A very well played ace card by the tory propaganda machine.

• Like 1

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

all the GE talk, VEDay70 years today ww2 ended no matter who we support, its because of those who fought, we have a choice

You daft c@nts just gave them a landslide by voting SNP  

Mate! labour started that shit last time round

Posted Images

I think people in England voted conservative because we didn't want to ruled by labour and Scotland's SNP!

exactly ........... :victory:

A very well played ace card by the tory propaganda machine.

breaks my heart but bye bye ed and ed :cray::cray::bye:

So do you think David Cameron is finally going to live out to his word and get the hunting ban reversed, somebody remind him beacuse there's a fat chance he's going to do anything

It will be the least of his worries........& how many toff's did the hunting ban really effect?? Some maybe....but the majority can all still ride to hounds & shoot......so I wouldn't hold your breath....

Oh I'm not holding my breath I know it won't happen but I don't think many people care either way to be honest it's the same story for the toffs and there hounds they can still go out and still do go out hunting foxes they just say they are following a trail.

So have you given up hunting since the ban?

• Like 2

So do you think David Cameron is finally going to live out to his word and get the hunting ban reversed, somebody remind him beacuse there's a fat chance he's going to do anything

It will be the least of his worries........& how many toff's did the hunting ban really effect?? Some maybe....but the majority can all still ride to hounds & shoot......so I wouldn't hold your breath....
Oh I'm not holding my breath I know it won't happen but I don't think many people care either way to be honest it's the same story for the toffs and there hounds they can still go out and still do go out hunting foxes they just say they are following a trail.
no like I I'd ban or no ban it doesn't bother me Edited by CushtyJook
  • Like 1

no like I I'd ban or no ban it doesn't bother me
lol and I wager you wasn't legal when there wasn't a ban ? Edited by marshman

lol and I wager you wasn't legal when there wasn't a ban
What do you mean buy that I have always been legal.....until I get caught lol

lol there you go then no need to worrying about repealing the ban then
  • Like 1

I'm not worried about the poxy hunting ban I'm more worried about the dinlos in charge of this country that promise the earth get elected and then do what the f**k they want, it makes me wonder why people even bother to vote they don't cafe about us
  • Like 1

I'm not worried about the poxy hunting ban I'm more worried about the dinlos in charge of this country that promise the earth get elected and then do what the f**k they want, it makes me wonder why people even bother to vote they don't cafe about us
I'm not being ignorant cushtyjook when I ask this but did you vote ?

See ya Nigel!!!!!!!!. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

do you think so ha ha ha ha .ukip had 13 per cent of the vote .and they were omitted by darlington council .work out the sums .13 per cent if the election if run fairly was how many seats ? i dont think nigel will be going any where cos another five years of traitor dave and the nation will carry nigel into number ten shoulder high

83 :yes:

I'm not being ignorant cushtyjook when I ask this but did you vote ?
No i Didnt vote i was actually setting up a show over side of country so couldn't of voted anyway but don't think I would of bothered I'm not really into politiks ild Probally of drew a massive Cock and a pair of boll is on the Paper anyway as that's what they all come across to me

It should be pretty obvious to the left that labours immigration policy and pro European stance has cost them this election, even when people know there's more/worse hardship on the way from the tories, it wont change in 5 years time either, if labour refuse to wake up to how the majority of people really feel about immigration they'll never win again, only problem with that is they rely on the immigrant vote, so completely f****d either way? Its one thing sticking to your political agenda, its another when your people don't agree with it.......you f***ing lose......badly :blink:

• Like 7