Personally I cant win either way,if labour get in the immigration levels will continue to soar,if the tories get in we stand to have the disability allowance cut by at least a tonne a month,its bad enough as it is after the bedroom tax,i,ve said all along I would vote UKIP but to be honest its a wasted vote.....it will only end up tory or labour anyway.The SNP for me should have no say whatsoever outside Scotland,the woman clearly stated what she wanted was indipendance....so give it her why should she hold any sway over something she wishes to distance herself from.....baffling :hmm:

It will lead to their desired result independence

I think if they got any power it would drive a wedge between the two countries

Sadly I agree with you,would be a real shame :yes:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hope you are right Brookie.....me i think we have gone beyond what we can come back from in this country......its too late in the day now but i truly believe we could have nipped all this in the bud

My thoughts exactly and if voting ukip makes me racist for wanting the British to keep our identity and my children to be proud of there routes instead of being taught to be ashamed.  Then I'm a raci

if voting changed anything it would be banned,,i just go fishing on voteing days ,

Posted Images

Makes me piss myself how you guys can totally believe one set and say the others bullshit. You will be on here in 4-5 years time slagging off the ones you are wanting in. Brilliant.

AND THATS OUR CHOICE! YOU JUST KEEP PISSING JESS

• Like 1

If people seen the debate and the other leaders reactions when farage said about people coming to this country to get expensive treatment for HIV if that doesn't tell you that the other partys that are meant to govern for us first and foremost nothing will. Its called the NATIONAL health service not international free for all service we cant afford to treat our properly without all the other countries ill as well. And how many wars has this country fought to remain independent from foreign rule a thousand years and we are defeated by traitors signatures handing our powers to Brussels our strasbourg hang on which parliamentary building they in this week as they change from one to the other periodically wasting more of our money on something most us do not want

• Like 3

I found it mental how brainwashed the media has got people. They acted as if it was wrong to say lets stop treating people who havent put in to the system as we cant even afford to take care of ourselfs. Its not racist or f***ing anything other than common sense. Its weird n worrying that people are so deluded. Bet the same people would be crying do something if a family member was ill and the treatment would cost to much for them to be able to do it.

• Like 2

very true words gnash and im inclined to agree .i just see a glimmer of hope with ukip if not this election then most certainly next one ,if theres still time . that is ..to me we were f****d when the unions were crushed .because love em or hate them .they were the only voice the man on the street had .the unions of today are just puppets .this country wouldnt have been given away to johnny reb if we still had strong unions .im as far right as can be .im no racist .quite the opposite to be honest like yourself and loads on here ,ive got friends of all colours and creeds .well all creeds bar one .but the foreigner is destroying this country hes destroying our culture our christian values we are fast losing our identity ,and two successive governments are actively encouraging it and will encourage all the more with another term in office .that loony bitch on the box last night representing plaid cymru .shouting farage down and actually said she welcomes foreigners with aids coming here for treatment ffs and that other prick clegg saying without the tourists the nhs would collapse ..how the f**k aint these traitors put in a nut house is beyond me .yet people applaud em and actually vote for more of it .cameron has gone on record advocating a conservative muslim prime minister for this country after him .theres chukka for the labour party .total insanity yet people still defend these people and will vote for them .the e.u passing laws in this country making it a criminal offense for objecting to it .saying its a hate crime and or racist ,like you say gnash have we left it to long ,has the ice cream van gone ? il defo vote ukip now and always will from now on .and let that bitch from plaid knock my jigger :bye: on your bike mrs :laugh:

Im not educated enough to comment on day to day politics i realised early on in life i was going nowhere on intellect so stuck to what i knew :D so i dont really pay much attention to unions or private industry or all the inner workings of politics im a believer in taking responsibility for yourself so id never wait on a politician to tell me what i can or cant have im more interested in people and society and thats why my political priorities lean more towards the right and subjects like immigration rather than how much tax we pay.

We constantly hear folk talking about how governments and politicians have betrayed us and let us down...well the only people i feel betrayed and let down by are my fellow man......reading your posts over the years Brookie you sound like one of my own so i dont include you in this but people of our generation who have only just realised theres a massive problem and suddenly want to get all patriotic and defensive of our traditions and culture,well were they walking round with their eyes and ears shut 20/30 years ago ?.......the foreign invasion is panning out exactly the way us knuckle dragging thickos said it would !....yet all of a sudden those people who didnt think it was much of a problem back then now want us to jump............ onto the Ukip bandwagon !!........Its like deserting your mate while he gets the shit kicked out of him by 10 blokes and then years later telling that same bloke how he should stand and fight !!!.......People may well be right about Ukip in that they probably are the best of a bad bunch but it just leaves a very bitter taste in my mouth when they start stronging it with all the " we must stick together they are our last hope " patriotic loyal togetherness bullshit !

Anyway excuse my incessant ramblings :D i guess theres some things you just dont forget !

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1

very true words gnash and im inclined to agree .i just see a glimmer of hope with ukip if not this election then most certainly next one ,if theres still time . that is ..to me we were f****d when the unions were crushed .because love em or hate them .they were the only voice the man on the street had .the unions of today are just puppets .this country wouldnt have been given away to johnny reb if we still had strong unions .im as far right as can be .im no racist .quite the opposite to be honest like yourself and loads on here ,ive got friends of all colours and creeds .well all creeds bar one .but the foreigner is destroying this country hes destroying our culture our christian values we are fast losing our identity ,and two successive governments are actively encouraging it and will encourage all the more with another term in office .that loony bitch on the box last night representing plaid cymru .shouting farage down and actually said she welcomes foreigners with aids coming here for treatment ffs and that other prick clegg saying without the tourists the nhs would collapse ..how the f**k aint these traitors put in a nut house is beyond me .yet people applaud em and actually vote for more of it .cameron has gone on record advocating a conservative muslim prime minister for this country after him .theres chukka for the labour party .total insanity yet people still defend these people and will vote for them .the e.u passing laws in this country making it a criminal offense for objecting to it .saying its a hate crime and or racist ,like you say gnash have we left it to long ,has the ice cream van gone ? il defo vote ukip now and always will from now on .and let that bitch from plaid knock my jigger :bye: on your bike mrs :laugh:

Im not educated enough to comment on day to day politics i realised early on in life i was going nowhere on intellect so stuck to what i knew :D so i dont really pay much attention to unions or private industry or all the inner workings of politics im a believer in taking responsibility for yourself so id never wait on a politician to tell me what i can or cant have im more interested in people and society and thats why my political priorities lean more towards the right and subjects like immigration rather than how much tax we pay.

We constantly hear folk talking about how governments and politicians have betrayed us and let us down...well the only people i feel betrayed and let down by are my fellow man......reading your posts over the years Brookie you sound like one of my own so i dont include you in this but people of our generation who have only just realised theres a massive problem and suddenly want to get all patriotic and defensive of our traditions and culture,well were they walking round with their eyes and ears shut 20/30 years ago ?.......the foreign invasion is panning out exactly the way us knuckle dragging thickos said it would !....yet all of a sudden those people who didnt think it was much of a problem back then now want us to jump............ onto the Ukip bandwagon !!........Its like deserting your mate while he gets the shit kicked out of him by 10 blokes and then years later telling that same bloke how he should stand and fight !!!.......People may well be right about Ukip in that they probably are the best of a bad bunch but it just leaves a very bitter taste in my mouth when they start stronging it with all the " we must stick together they are our last hope " patriotic loyal togetherness bullshit !

Anyway excuse my ramblings :D i guess theres some things you just dont forget !

were you a fan of ole enoch nash,lol

Don't believe any of them they promise us the earth during election time and deliver sweet feck all after such as a vote on the hunting ban and then they have the cheek to mention it again during this election lol.

UKIP no different but I do like the idea of being out of the EU.

nigal farage hit a big nerv telling the truth of how immigrants are using our NHS service. he was bang on saying they are coming over just because they get the treatment and in all honestly if a member of my family needed it or i did , i would do the same if the opportunity was there. they are only doing what's best for them as any one of us would in their circumstances. the problem lies with our country allowing it to happen. its a joke of a system. the cost not just in money but to the waiting lists alone is massive. our people are left in ambulances outside hospitals waiting to be treated. its just not on and the sooner the other parties get their heads out of the sand and do something about it, im afraid allot more people are going to vote for ukip.

• Like 2

Id love to see UKIP kick arse but I do fear they wont get enough votes to make any difference and heaven forbid that muppet millipede becomes PM by default then this country really is fcked and it will be that bad we won t get to vote again it will end in anarchy and rebellion

Guest ragumup

Id love to see UKIP kick arse but I do fear they wont get enough votes to make any difference and heaven forbid that muppet millipede becomes PM by default then this country really is fcked and it will be that bad we won t get to vote again it will end in anarchy and rebellion

The EU is part funding the BBC/media and they are playing down the votes ukip will get don't believe them or the polls ,there's milions of silent older folk planning to vote Ukip ...

What is it with some of these Labour supporters,

Martin Freeman the guy who starred as the sales rep in The Office and recently stated as Bilbo Baggins in The Hobbit. He's just made a video supporting labour for a "fairer society"

Perhaps he should have looked inwards, this tw*t is worth 10 million lives in £1.2 million house in London but that didn't stop his live in partner from declaring herself bankrupt whe she was landed with a bill from the inland revenue for unpaid tax for £128K.

So when he's telling us how we need to support labour to help the poorer society he thinks it's OK for him and his bit of skirt to swindle the tax office of over 120 grand.

The c**t

• Like 3