Best Way To Deter Unwanted Visitors?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tell that to those who live in the country and make peoples' lives a misery with their thieving ways: knew a man who lived in a village for years, moved into open countryside, no close neighbours ...

an a post box that says tony martin on it

Get more people on the site. Got any barns that could be rented out to someone with a vehicle repair business ? Rent part of the site out as a builders yard, or to a small business that needs space li

Posted Images

As said plant prickly bushes.have decent gates but remember they prob will enter ground at easiest place like round the back or through field.CCTV.motion lights.put a removable bollard in drive stop people pulling in.if someone's going to do u over they will do a reccy.so don't become to regular.leave the house different times.leave lights on.off.curtains drawn not drawn.park cars in different spots.clear away any scrap or stuff worth choring.you can buy sensor lights that have CCTV on them.

I don't want to ask a load of travellers lol! that's the reason for the move, I live on a traveller site and am pig sick of it now, the constant threat of eviction is shite, and I am fed up of the we share everything attitude. When you help pay for feed and hay, and pay the rent of my pasture then yes we can share the lamb. If I'm paying for everythig and doing all the work then i have all the lamb, simple!

10 years was fun, but I want some roots now and something to work towards. This new place is legit and has permission for the static yay!

I have a load of bare root black thorn so I could easily do that prickly fence idea!

I got a good man, but don't want to be 24/7 with anyone so he has his own place ;)

My mate has suggested that I just paint 'Kingdom Hall' on the gates. I bet that'd work!

You guys are fab, thanks so much for the help x

• Like 2