All Kicked Off In Paris

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/11337334/Col-Tim-Collins-We-can-learn-from-the-deadly-tactics-of-Frances-elite-police.html

I recall the Manchester bombing inquiry which we in the special forces were assisting. There were suspects. We believed there could be a bomb. It was believed the target was most likely London. But until it went bang in Manchester, in June 1996, that was all that was known. Within 30 minutes of the explosion, there were 13 arrest warrants issued. That’s just how it is in a democratic society that adheres to the rule of law.

And that's how you castrate the best security forces in the world! :no:

Innocent lives sacrificed for the rights and freedoms of terrorists!

cept there were no lives lost in june 96..involving M/c bombs.

I didn't say there was, but I can now see how what I put was ambiguous.

I was referring to the attitude. I used that incident as an example. The attitude above wilfully accepts innocent casualties to allow suspected terrorists to have their democratic freedoms and rights. :thumbs:

Edited by Born Hunter

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

alright alright your dying for someone to ask aint ya.............where have you served ? how many times was you killed ? ....   Make it quick ive got a wife to slap theres a good lad .............

Will all be over soon ,Downsview is on his way ,traffic a bit heavy on the 25 at the mo,his got a full tin of Eley wasps ,in terrorists favourite flavor .22!just had an Ox spring put in the vulcan ,hi

The unelected Commisioners, (Commisars ?), in the EU want to abolish the nation state and all national identities, and they are ably backed by the likes of Cameron, Milliband and Clegg. It's part of

Posted Images

There's a conspiracy theorist on Facebook, an idiot called Jason Nota who claims these recent events in Paris are all fake. I suppose the 7/7 bombings and the brutal murder of Lee Rigby were all staged too you f***ing moronic imbecile!!

Edited by DogFox123
  • Like 1

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/11337334/Col-Tim-Collins-We-can-learn-from-the-deadly-tactics-of-Frances-elite-police.html

I recall the Manchester bombing inquiry which we in the special forces were assisting. There were suspects. We believed there could be a bomb. It was believed the target was most likely London. But until it went bang in Manchester, in June 1996, that was all that was known. Within 30 minutes of the explosion, there were 13 arrest warrants issued. That’s just how it is in a democratic society that adheres to the rule of law.

And that's how you castrate the best security forces in the world! :no:

Innocent lives sacrificed for the rights and freedoms of terrorists!

cept there were no lives lost in june 96..involving M/c bombs.

I didn't say there was, but I can now see how what I put was ambiguous.

I was referring to the attitude. I used that incident as an example. The attitude above wilfully accepts innocent casualties to allow suspected terrorists to have their democratic freedoms and rights. :thumbs:

The attitude above above BH is not always par for the course, an oppo of mine inadvertently sprung the authorities hide by deciding to knock on a specific domestic dwelling with such vigour he eventually ended up shouting through the letterbox 'c'mon Mr. Strapabombtome', he'd got the right house and called it correct...the occupants refrained from answering..the authorities had been hid in the privets opposite for the previous 48hrs and were no doubt aghast with the nutty white manc (with fishing rod and jack russell in tow) upsetting the plot. The fisheran disappaered around the corner somewhat disappointed he got a no show and the boys in black sprung knowing the occupants would be presuming it was on top...it was the gaff where the tickets for the old trafford night match were found....that's not to say they were planning to hit a sporting event but in light of whatever else was found the authorities hand searched every paying punter into trafford for the game that correlated with the found tickets. The first and only time it's ever been done.

There's a conspiracy theorist on Facebook, an idiot called Jason Nota who claims these recent events in Paris are all fake. I suppose the 7/7 bombings and the brutal murder of Lee Rigby were all staged too you f***ing moronic imbecile!!

Yeah ive heard similar,saying in slo-mo footage the poilceman on the floor doesnt appear to be shot in the head,no visible recoil from the gun ,no blood,then following the incident a reporter saying something like "the blood was put here" pointing to spot where the shooting took place?

I personally like the Jews and Israel they've been fighting this war a lot longer than we have ,they are democratic and don't mind a drink,if any of the conspiracy theory girls believe its all a Zionist conspiracy and jews are running the world good,better the Jews than the muslims.

Pretty much my view on it.

Tough on terrorism

Are we gonna boot her out

http://www.breitbart.com/londo...g-on-benefits-in-uk/

The wife of a man who mentored the Kouachi brothers is living on state benefits in Leicester in the UK after deciding France was too strict on Muslims.

Sylvie Beghal, whose husband Djamel is suspected of training the men who attacked satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo on Wednesday, lives rent-free in a four bedroom house after she left France in search of a more “Islamic environment”, the Telegraph reports.

Djamel is a former lieutenant of hate preacher Abu Hamza, who was yesterday sentenced to life imprisonment for terror offences in the US. He recruited another Cherif Kouachi while they were both in prison serving sentences for other terror offences. The two men remained close and were photographed in 2010 by French police playing football with other convicted terrorists.

Beghal also mentored Amedy Coulbaly and Hayat Boumeddiene, who held up a Kosher store yesterday, killing four hostages a day after killing a police woman.

Although he was excluded from the UK on national security grounds in 2009, his family have been allowed to stay. [Why?]

Sylvie Beghal lives with her four children in the city of Leicester. Her landlord told the Telegraph: “She doesn’t have a job. She doesn’t even leave the house much.” If she claims the full housing benefit to which she would be entitled, she would receive more than £10,000 a year. As she has two children under 18, she would also be entitled to around £1,500 in child benefit.

If you add housing benefits to this, Mrs Beghal may have cost the British taxpayer more than £150,000 since she moved to the UK.

Lee Rigby 100% wasnt fake i dunno why idiots think that nothing wrong with questioning things but the same type come out with such bullshit answers. It was a good friend of the family who carried out his post mortem. How the f**k can they fake what happened in France ffs idiots. What I will question is do they allow certain things to take place. Problem, reaction and solution. Just deport all the c**ts who want to wage war in the west. Instead we keep them here let them preach and pay them benefits. If you called a vote i bet the majority would agree with kicking out extremists so why don't the mp listen to who they work for.

I personally like the Jews and Israel they've been fighting this war a lot longer than we have ,they are democratic and don't mind a drink,if any of the conspiracy theory girls believe its all a Zionist conspiracy and jews are running the world good,better the Jews than the muslims.

Fair enough, everybody's entitled to an opinion, any reasons for it besides drinking and holding elections?

firstly ive no tin foil helemet,i dont believe the royals are lizards,the twin towers did happen,princess Di was killed in an unfortunate traffic accident!

But having a few looks ,it dont look quite right,the shooting of the copper on the floor.Anyone else checked it out?

In all honesty, would you know what looks right if someone was shot dead on the floor ? I wouldn't, nor do I want to.

No ,first hand i dont,but wrongly or not ive seen a few "executions"on the sort of sites that show such delights,so merely compering what ive seen ,or been led to believe what ive seen ?Not fired an AK ,but assume it would have some sort of kick?