All Kicked Off In Paris

Guest ragumup

I never mentioned race, Powell spend four year living in the part of India that's now Pakistan and he saw the Muslims butchering the Hindus and realized it would come here through immigration, he was right. ...

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

alright alright your dying for someone to ask aint ya.............where have you served ? how many times was you killed ? ....   Make it quick ive got a wife to slap theres a good lad .............

Will all be over soon ,Downsview is on his way ,traffic a bit heavy on the 25 at the mo,his got a full tin of Eley wasps ,in terrorists favourite flavor .22!just had an Ox spring put in the vulcan ,hi

The unelected Commisioners, (Commisars ?), in the EU want to abolish the nation state and all national identities, and they are ably backed by the likes of Cameron, Milliband and Clegg. It's part of

Posted Images

1Man Who Must Be Sat There Saying I TOLD YOU SO Is Steven Lennon (Tommy Robinson) . . Love Him Or Loathe Him He's Stood Up For His Beliefs / Country & Paid A Heavy Price For That . . Slated & Ridiculed By Every Interviewer He Has Sat With In The U.K. (He's Better Thought Of In The States) Received Death Threats On A Daily Basis , Yet Nothing Done To Those Sending Those Threats , Imagine If He Was Doing That His Feet Wouldn't Touch The Ground , He's Constantly Labeled A Racist Yet Everything He Says Is Either 100% Right Or Eventually Happens . . Id Like To See Him Being Interviewed Now By Those Who've Ridiculed Him In The Past For His Views / Opinions !!

• Like 2

You people talk of Muslims wanting to impose Shariat etc what the f**k are you people trying to impose on a Billion people ? The hatred espoused on here is no different than the hatred you claim the Muslims have for the West so come on you experts solutions forget the genocide , the deporting all Muslims the Special ops its not going to happen the revolution thats talked about is not going to meterialise that is fact so being a backward uneducated follower of islam tell me and the billion muslims what is the solution?

the hatred a few hunting folk on here is no different to the hatred the muslims have for the west?? are you for real fk me that's some statement

Truther the left keep telling us Nigel Farage is another Enoch Powell, do you know for a fact he isn't ..?

just saying

He don't sound like Enoch does he Rags...................i cant be arsed with it any more mate..........reading the stupidity on here its easy to see why we are in this mess, if anyone was about to make a dint in the big boys plans they wouldn't get as far as nige has already........ like a lot of people you don't have a f***ing clue what's really being done, either that or its so incredible they refuse to believe it, the evidence is plain to see, but were such spineless, brainwashed idiots there's no hope.

islam will take the west, no if's or buts, get used to the idea.

Looks like a German newspaper has been fire bombed, for printing the Charlie Hebdo cartoons

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/jan/11/german-newspaper-muhammad-cartoons-firebombed-hamburger-morgenpost

I'm guessing by Turkish Muslims?

Delightful

Sorry, I'll get me coat.

It sure ain't by German Christians that's for sure....

Guest ragumup

Truther the left keep telling us Nigel Farage is another Enoch Powell, do you know for a fact he isn't ..?

just saying

He don't sound like Enoch does he Rags...................i cant be arsed with it any more mate..........reading the stupidity on here its easy to see why we are in this mess, if anyone was about to make a dint in the big boys plans they wouldn't get as far as nige has already........ like a lot of people you don't have a f***ing clue what's really being done, either that or its so incredible they refuse to believe it, the evidence is plain to see, but were such spineless, brainwashed idiots there's no hope.

islam will take the west, no if's or buts, get used to the idea.

I can't be arsed either ......however its a fact that Nigel was Enoch's chauffeur for a short time and Ukip was trying to get Enoch to support them, more than once before he died .....For the record i dont personally agree with everything he said but on the Islamic issue he was right...

I actually believed similar to you that the Goverment wasn't/isn't really running the country and that it was unknown "others" pulling the strings..... but studying what Thacther and others actually did in goverment made me change my mind .

I agree that Islam will take the west, unless something changes........

"I actually believed similar to you that the Goverment wasn't/isn't really running the country and that it was unknown "others" pulling the strings..... but studying what Thacther and others actually did in goverment made me change my mind"

"Like a lot of people you don't have a f***ing clue what's really being done" ;)