All Kicked Off In Paris

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

alright alright your dying for someone to ask aint ya.............where have you served ? how many times was you killed ? ....   Make it quick ive got a wife to slap theres a good lad .............

Will all be over soon ,Downsview is on his way ,traffic a bit heavy on the 25 at the mo,his got a full tin of Eley wasps ,in terrorists favourite flavor .22!just had an Ox spring put in the vulcan ,hi

The unelected Commisioners, (Commisars ?), in the EU want to abolish the nation state and all national identities, and they are ably backed by the likes of Cameron, Milliband and Clegg. It's part of

Posted Images

what religion has the closest links with terrorism in the world today ???? mull over this while you ponder

Somalia's Islamic extremist rebels, al-Shabab, have claimed responsibility for an attack on a bus in Kenya in which 28 non-Muslims were singled out and killed.

Al-Shabab claimed responsibility for the dawn attack through its radio station in Somalia today saying it was in retaliation for raids by Kenyan security forces earlier this week on four mosques on the Kenyan coast.

Nineteen men and nine women were killed in the bus attack, said Kenyan police chief David Kimaiyo.

The bus travelling to the capital Nairobi with 60 passengers was hijacked about 50 kilometres (31 miles) from the town of Mandera near Kenya's border with Somalia, said two police officers.

They said the bus was first waved down but it didn't stop so the gunmen sprayed it with bullets and when that didn't work they shot a rocket propelled grenade at it.

The gunmen commandeered the bus off the road and ordered all the passengers out of the vehicle and separated those who appeared to be non-Muslims from the rest and shot them at close range, the officers said.

Some of the dead were public servants who were heading to Nairobi for the Christmas holiday

what religion has the closest links with terrorism in the world today ????

Christianity

could you not understand in the world TODAY

what religion has the closest links with terrorism in the world today ???? mull over this while you ponder

Somalia's Islamic extremist rebels, al-Shabab, have claimed responsibility for an attack on a bus in Kenya in which 28 non-Muslims were singled out and killed.

Al-Shabab claimed responsibility for the dawn attack through its radio station in Somalia today saying it was in retaliation for raids by Kenyan security forces earlier this week on four mosques on the Kenyan coast.

Nineteen men and nine women were killed in the bus attack, said Kenyan police chief David Kimaiyo.

The bus travelling to the capital Nairobi with 60 passengers was hijacked about 50 kilometres (31 miles) from the town of Mandera near Kenya's border with Somalia, said two police officers.

They said the bus was first waved down but it didn't stop so the gunmen sprayed it with bullets and when that didn't work they shot a rocket propelled grenade at it.

The gunmen commandeered the bus off the road and ordered all the passengers out of the vehicle and separated those who appeared to be non-Muslims from the rest and shot them at close range, the officers said.

Some of the dead were public servants who were heading to Nairobi for the Christmas holiday

Christianity

Yep I could :thumbs:
Kenya has been struggling to contain growing extremism in the country. Last week the authorities shut down four mosques at the Kenyan coast after police said they found explosives and a gun when they raided the places of worship

Christianity
Yep I could :thumbs:

yep they were deffo Christians and they found this in a church Kenya has been struggling to contain growing extremism in the country. Last week the authorities shut down four mosques at the Kenyan coast after police said they found explosives and a gun when they raided the places of worship

Three more people have been killed by unknown gunmen on the Kenyan coast, police said today.

So far a total of 94 people have died in less than a month in attacks claimed by al Qaida-linked militants.

Mombasa police chief Robert Kitur said today that three gunmen opened fire indiscriminately in the city's Soweto slum last night.

The attack came a day after gunmen attacked a bus and killed seven people near the town of Witu, Lamu County. Al Qaida-linked al-Shabab militants from Somalia claimed responsibility for that attack.

Al-Shabab has vowed to carry out attacks in Kenya to avenge the deployment of Kenyan troops to Somalia to fight the militants

Edited by fourlurchers

Rodp I do Stand up for my religion not for c**ts of my Faith who abuse it. Now let me ask you a question half the people on THL are c**ts so should I class them all as c**ts along with Mushroom :yes: Fourlurchers You posted about Somalia. When the Dictator Mohammad Farah Adid was in power Al Shabab didnt raise their heads but as soon as the UN and America tried the old chesnut Regime change much the same as Lybia. Syria and Iraq it all kicked off. When the USA blackhawk was downed in Mogadishu it was Muslim troops in the UN who went in and got most of the American rescue force to safety it was Pakistan army Muslims to a man some of whom were killed . so when you start posting newspaper clippings make sure you know the background to the conflicts first and see what starts these skirmishes

Edited by desertbred

Rodp I do Stand up for my religion not for c**ts of my Faith who abuse it. Now let me ask you a question half the people on THL are c**ts so should I class them all as c**ts along with Mushroom :yes: Fourlurchers You posted about Somalia. When the Dictator Mohammad Farah Adid was in power Al Shabab didnt raise their heads but as soon as the UN and America tried the old chesnut Regime change much the same as Lybia. Syria and Iraq it all kicked off. When the USA blackhawk was downed in Mogadishu it was Muslim troops in the UN who went in and got most of the American rescue force to safety it was Pakistan army Muslims to a man some of whom were killed . so when you start posting newspaper clippings make sure you know the background to the conflicts first and see what starts these skirmishes

hammering rpgs into buses of innocents is hardly a skirmish and it wasn't a bible basher that went into the paris deli asking for a gifilter fish sandwich on rye bread was it ?