All Kicked Off In Paris

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

alright alright your dying for someone to ask aint ya.............where have you served ? how many times was you killed ? ....   Make it quick ive got a wife to slap theres a good lad .............

Will all be over soon ,Downsview is on his way ,traffic a bit heavy on the 25 at the mo,his got a full tin of Eley wasps ,in terrorists favourite flavor .22!just had an Ox spring put in the vulcan ,hi

The unelected Commisioners, (Commisars ?), in the EU want to abolish the nation state and all national identities, and they are ably backed by the likes of Cameron, Milliband and Clegg. It's part of

Posted Images

Rodp I do Stand up for my religion not for c**ts of my Faith who abuse it. Now let me ask you a question half the people on THL are c**ts so should I class them all as c**ts along with Mushroom :yes: Fourlurchers You posted about Somalia. When the Dictator Mohammad Farah Adid was in power Al Shabab didnt raise their heads but as soon as the UN and America tried the old chesnut Regime change much the same as Lybia. Syria and Iraq it all kicked off. When the USA blackhawk was downed in Mogadishu it was Muslim troops in the UN who went in and got most of the American rescue force to safety it was Pakistan army Muslims to a man some of whom were killed . so when you start posting newspaper clippings make sure you know the background to the conflicts first and see what starts these skirmishes

I think that's one thing we can all agree on.....Mushroom is a c**t....lol

• Like 2

four lurchers t you know f**k all, look at world history for the last 300 years who has been involved in the most war and conflicts think you will find Christians the last two wars Christians, Athiests and who was the conflict about oh yes Jews duck that one cunty

Edited by desertbred

four lurchers t you know f**k all, look at world history for the last 300 years who has been involved in the most war and conflicts think you will find Christians the last two wars Christians, Athiests and who was the conflict about oh yes Jews duck that one cunty

I said ealier go to specksavers you declined so for you I,l say it again in big words IN THE WORLD TODAY you thick plankton minded whelk

WWW2 wasn't about Jews

All religions fought in it

• Like 1

Who cares about history ,its the here and now that affects us ffs .The more atheists the less conflict .Join the EDL today and do your bi

Vote Ukip in and Farage will start to sort this Mess out.

Germany has woke up

Hopefully France will follow

Great Britain I'm not so sure

Wev turned into Pacafists Wankers imo

In all honesty Max, what do you expect Farage to do? You think he will stop immigration? Not a chance, you think he will deport non british citizens? Like all politicians he will tell you what you want to hear to get your votes. I would like to think he will stand by his words, but lets see huh, but be ready to be disappointed

• Like 2

Jacknife Hitler invaded Poland with the intention of annexing it and part of his plan was to exterminate the Jews another one who doesnt understand history and Foxdropper how dont historical events influence whats happening now I think you will find it does

Edited by desertbred

WWW2 wasn't about Jews

All religions fought in it

About Jews DB? So Hitler Invaded Poland Russia and most of Europe, not forgetting Africa and that conflict as you chose to call it was about the Jews?

Jacknife Hitler invaded Poland with the intention of annexing it and part of his plan was to exterminate the Jews another one who doesnt understand history and Foxdropper how dont historical events influence whats happening now I think you will find it does

and the muslims loved what hitler done to the jews right or wrong db ? or should I call you ducky the historian ?

Edited by fourlurchers

Four lurchers who are involved in Afghanistan Christians , Syria Christians Lebonan Christians Iraq Christians all Muslim countries were Christians are un invited yet they are terorrising the inhabitants. in the world today . end of discussion four lurchers your brain does not fubction

I've said it on another thread; ww1 and ww2 were about German expansionism, not the Jews, even though they murdered six million of them. The term was " liebens raum", living room. Invading the Sudetenland and Poland had nothing to do with Jews, but was the precursor to the Second World War.

• Like 2