All Kicked Off In Paris

Mushroom told you your a grade "a " c**t so sue me you fecking divvy, You people refers to a group dont you understand english, still waiting for a sensible comment from you, as for wreaking a terrible revenge Wilf dont you think it would be reciprocated? This is where the crux is that violence only returns violence I know that if I know feck all else, world wars have solved nothing a third world war would destroy the whole of humanity , so solutions not rhetoric

DB, I've got a far better idea, as you state you're an "insider". YOU tell us what YOU are going to do about it. It's your lot causing the grief, killing innocent folk just because we don't want any part of a medieval and primitive religion and lifestyle. You are muslim apparently (according to your own words) so when was the last time someone told you that you would be beheaded if you didn't convert to Christianity ??

Just what gives you the right to try and force your religion on me, answer that one ????

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

alright alright your dying for someone to ask aint ya.............where have you served ? how many times was you killed ? ....   Make it quick ive got a wife to slap theres a good lad .............

Will all be over soon ,Downsview is on his way ,traffic a bit heavy on the 25 at the mo,his got a full tin of Eley wasps ,in terrorists favourite flavor .22!just had an Ox spring put in the vulcan ,hi

The unelected Commisioners, (Commisars ?), in the EU want to abolish the nation state and all national identities, and they are ably backed by the likes of Cameron, Milliband and Clegg. It's part of

Posted Images

And I told you Muslims are cnuts so sue me ;) did the japs respond after Nagasaki or the Germans after Dresden??? Nah mate face it if we weren't led by f****n lambs we'd have already levelled the lot of you ;) xx

I guess that's one area at least we differ in our opinions of the situation. The entire population of the middle east are not our enemy, imo. Most are not colluding with this enemy and many that do are offered little choice.

If I recall my history correctly the Jap military council were all for fighting to complete destruction such was the ideology of their culture. Samurai honour and all that. It was only the more modern thinking political leaders that finally gave up. I guess my point is, when faced with such an ideology, we have to be careful not to motivate the entire population of the middle east. A strategic bombing campaign may very well do that. Indiscriminate murder has a way of uniting folks. Then we would have a very clear enemy, all of them! LOL :thumbs:

And I told you Muslims are cnuts so sue me ;) did the japs respond after Nagasaki or the Germans after Dresden??? Nah mate face it if we weren't led by f****n lambs we'd have already levelled the lot of you ;) xx

I guess that's one area at least we differ in our opinions of the situation. The entire population of the middle east are not our enemy, imo. Most are not colluding with this enemy and many that do are offered little choice.

If I recall my history correctly the Jap military council were all for fighting to complete destruction such was the ideology of their culture. Samurai honour and all that. It was only the more modern thinking political leaders that finally gave up. I guess my point is, when faced with such an ideology, we have to be careful not to motivate the entire population of the middle east. A strategic bombing campaign may very well do that. Indiscriminate murder has a way of uniting folks. Then we would have a very clear enemy, all of them! LOL :thumbs:

other way round mate the emperor wanted to carry on pretty much everyone else knew it was done

Plus if you thought you was going into a scrap with a club and the other guy has an alien death ray that makes your balls turn into babybell and your children to ash would you want to carry on???

if the US or coaltion really wanted rid of ISIS they could do it in a week , fact is theres 3 times the ammount of bombs still being dropped in afghan right now than the paltry few targeting ISIS they are just waiting to get into syria & letting it all happen ,

other way round mate the emperor wanted to carry on pretty much everyone else knew it was done

Plus if you thought you was going into a scrap with a club and the other guy has an alien death ray that makes your balls turn into babybell and your children to ash would you want to carry on???

I'll have to take your word for it, haven't time to research it right now. But I guess my point still stands. When you have people with such an ideology sitting on the side-lines, is it wise to (never mind morally right) to force them into the battle by attacking them in an intentionally indiscriminate strategic bombing campaign? I have no doubt the combined forces of the West could win a war against a united Muslim front but why start WWIII in such a morally repugnant way.

Morals won't come into it, the victors always write the history mate

I'll have to take your word for it, haven't time to research it right now. But I guess my point still stands. When you have people with such an ideology sitting on the side-lines, is it wise to (never mind morally right) to force them into the battle by attacking them in an intentionally indiscriminate strategic bombing campaign? I have no doubt the combined forces of the West could win a war against a united Muslim front but why start WWIII in such a morally repugnant way.

Maybe a clear enemy is what we need mate, god know it's been hard enough on our military trying to combat the hit and run type guarillas

Yep, they were presented with an unwinnable mission.

'Only lethally engage the enemy if they present an immediate threat to life" (or words to that effect)........ What sort of BS is that. Thank f**k we didn't fight WWII like that. In an insurgency war the only effective tactic is to hunt and kill them at any and all opportunities. Let soldiers soldier, that's what they sign up for.

I know you disagree with what Blackman did when he executed that insurgent, but I say that is exactly the approach that is needed. Allow NATO forces to hunt and exterminate the enemy in these insurgent hotspots in Brigade strength. That type of strategy has a two fold effect, it means we do not have to waste our resources detaining POWs and it diminishes the strength of the enemy. Psychologically it's effective too. It's a vastly different approach to this problem than what we have been doing up until now and one that we have used again and again historically to win.