Just Lost A Permission

went out for a shoot this afternoon it was quiet but got 1 rabbit on my first permission i moved onto the second shoot i have but nothing was going about so moved on to my final shoot ( all 3 of my permissions are joined ) got about half way threw it when i was confronted by 3 guys with shotguns and 2 dogs and asked what the fxxk i was doing their , i explained that i had permission and had been shooting on the land for the past 2 years and all i was allowed to shoot was rabbits rats . i was polite and kept calm with is a long way from how they were behaving , i had guns waved in my direction a threat of the dogs being set on me , turns out the farmer that gave me the shoot only rents the land off a big estate and had no [BANNED TEXT] to grant me shooting writes as the estate has a shooting syndicate that pays for the privilege ,

just a warning to you guys , check your land owner is allowed to let you shoot ,

oh and the next time some yahoo with a shotgun starts waving it at my i calling the cops ,

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Interesting topic, well worth a bit thought, but rather than an on going fued, that will cause a bit varied agro between the farmer & the land owner, I would put it down to experience and walk awa

I would of called them any way ,that or wrapped the rifles around there necks .   I would still check with the farmer as i think he has the right still to grant permission as he pays the rent for th

There is three of them with there words against his,they will not admit any wrong doing and more than likely say it was him that was acting in a threatening manner. Be better off going and speaking wi

I would of called them any way ,that or wrapped the rifles around there necks .

I would still check with the farmer as i think he has the right still to grant permission as he pays the rent for the land and they may of been the trespassers ,

hope you get sorted bud

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Edited by bigmac 97kt
  • Like 6

Bt and tilimango are right bud dose not bare thinking about if one of them shot guns had gone off that and the fact that they may try and get you off your other perms to hell they can lose there license just for arguing with there wife never mind waving the bloody guns at you feck them phone the law it them that's in the wrong not you and by the way they have gone on they need to lose there guns .

And i dont think the shot gun lads will like the way they have gone on with you ether .

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 1

There is three of them with there words against his,they will not admit any wrong doing and more than likely say it was him that was acting in a threatening manner. Be better off going and speaking with the Farmer and getting it sorted out .

• Like 4

Sporting rights and pest control are two separate things...

Had something a bit similar - but it went in my favor.

Its a conflict of interest - can see why they get upset with finical interests..

These feckers by me dont even put there own birds down, they just rob them of neighboring estate .

Violence - threats and guns should not be in the same sentence. Folk will loose there tickets

Edited by Giro
  • Like 1

The farmer can still grant one person in writting the vermin control ( i have it on a few places ) but you would of been better pulling out your phone and filming there actions , they must be a good syndicate ive you havent seen them in the two years youve shot there

• Like 1

went and spoke to him and the syndicate have rough shooting rites think i will just leave it as all 3 shoots back on to each other and if no-one is keeping the numbers down oh his land they will move over too my other shoots for feeding so i will still get a go at the rabbits , funny thing is where they have the pens for the pheasants backs on to my smallest shoot and the owner hates the estate , i can shoot anything on his land and last year all their birds ran out of the pens and strait onto his land ,

whats the rules regarding shooting them on this guys land , he doesn't own the birds but as they are on his land are they fair game ,

Edited by webster

Me personally..... providing the farmer who granted me pest control permission said i could still carry on and he was in the right, i would do and i would purposefully try to bump into them again with my phone sticking out of my top pocket videoing it all and let them go off on one waving the guns at you and making threats with the dogs then show that to the old bill. In an old school world id knock the cheeky buggers out but its better to see them lose their licence for their actions but thats just me.

• Like 2