Gay People Having Kids

I'm with kev to be honest. I don't particularly like seeing gays holding hands. I'm not crazy and wish em any harm. I just find it weird and guess as I don't understand it. Got no problem with gays infact some gay blokes on the tele have me in stitches. Not sure about them raising kids though. Not to say they won't be able to do a fine job. As has been said plenty of drunks and junkies have kids and is worse. I just think for the kids sake really, like it or not kids in the playground are cruel.

• Like 2

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think there's a lot worse things in the world to concern yourself over.   I used to work for the local authority and seen some absolute f***ing shit holes round the north east. Kids grubby in a s

Love threads like this all the '' knuckle dragger's '' come out of the closet.. you are what you are , simple as that , I would be more concerned about about a child being converted to Islam than bein

One side of the coin you can't stop anyway,,,,cos lesbians can have kids,,,   Although I don't give two hoots about gays,,,they don't bother me one bit.. I honestly don't know what to think about ga

Love threads like this all the '' knuckle dragger's '' come out of the closet.. you are what you are , simple as that , I would be more concerned about about a child being converted to Islam than being raised by homosexuals

• Like 10

I'm far from a knuckle dragger Kay I just know it's wrong for them to bring up kids, it's unnatural.

If a man wants to pop another man's dirtbox that's his choice but to force a child into that lifestyle is not only wrong it's a form of abuse. Regardless of how nice the couple is ;)

• Like 1

Feck me backwards.

You say it aint right!

Says who?

and don't come out with a load of ole religious bollox and they been fcukin them self's silly for years.

It aint right.

ffs.

Been happening since life began and aload of herberts from a hunting site ssy its not right!

Blimey must be true...

• Like 4

If gay couples have kids and because of this the kids turn out gay then surely if that were the case then heterosexual couples would only turn out heterosexual children, but we all know that's not true, so the argument about gay couples turning out gay kids is totally mute :)

Well what if the kids did turn out gay,which had gay adopted parents,what would the liberals say then?how the fook we going to populate the earth doh?

I dont mind gay people at all but when it comes to adopting children i dont think its right i mean a child is born with the right to a father an a mother,the law of nature or do you want to disobey that aswell?ffs

Aye they do kev its a disgrace,going against nature,an god,they want to stick out from the crowd liberal hippys,if they havent got the balls(excuse pun)to use there reproductive system the way it was intended to then you cant expect fook all!