Gay People Having Kids

I think FBI statistics show homos are 34 times more likely to paedophiles than heterosexuals,that alone should rule out them having anything to do with children.

not to mention them instilling strange and unnatural morals into children.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think there's a lot worse things in the world to concern yourself over.   I used to work for the local authority and seen some absolute f***ing shit holes round the north east. Kids grubby in a s

Love threads like this all the '' knuckle dragger's '' come out of the closet.. you are what you are , simple as that , I would be more concerned about about a child being converted to Islam than bein

One side of the coin you can't stop anyway,,,,cos lesbians can have kids,,,   Although I don't give two hoots about gays,,,they don't bother me one bit.. I honestly don't know what to think about ga

I think FBI statistics show homos are 34 times more likely to paedophiles than heterosexuals,that alone should rule out them having anything to do with children.

If i believed any of that id be as fecking sad as the rest of the numpty,s that go by statistics that say little cocks don,t pleasure other mens,or womens wifes,what fecking dick takes shit like that as fact?,only fecking dumb as mud Americans or nuggets.

What's wrong moxy? Why did you delete my post?

Just calm your tone a little please :thumbs:

calm my tone, it wasn't said to annoy anybody, but it's true, walk a mile in the kids shoes with 2 bent adopted dads? Do you not think they're in for a childhood off suffering? Genuine questions

Not a debate I'm getting into, and yes, calm your tone. It was a simple and polite request.

There's no reason why you can't put forward your views without being offensive. If you can't, then don't!

offensive to whom moxy ? It's called freedom off speech, and it's a point of view they do not take into account. I've nothing against gays and what they do to each other behind closed doors but my own opinion is that it's not right for them to adopt kids, and I don't mean anything about being potential Pedos, I mean in te playground where the kid is going to get picked on for having 2 dads that are married to eachother. Nothing in my 1st post was said in a bad tone. Surely the main concern should be about the adoptee and not the potential parents, I'm not saying gays are bad parents, but the kid is in for a childhood off misery. The world is a cruel place as it is

Yeah read that myself just didnt want say it.. I think we all know its not normal and crack on behind your closed doors. Just we dnt want see it or even contemplate it being acceptable...i dont hate them just wouldnt bring my kids up to belive thats the norm..man go with woman simple why would you think any diffrent? Its a phycological thing

calm my tone, it wasn't said to annoy anybody, but it's true, walk a mile in the kids shoes with 2 bent adopted dads? Do you not think they're in for a childhood off suffering? Genuine questions

Not a debate I'm getting into, and yes, calm your tone. It was a simple and polite request.

There's no reason why you can't put forward your views without being offensive. If you can't, then don't!

offensive to whom moxy ? It's called freedom off speech, and it's a point of view they do not take into account. I've nothing against gays and what they do to each other behind closed doors but my own opinion is that it's not right for them to adopt kids, and I don't mean anything about being potential Pedos, I mean in te playground where the kid is going to get picked on for having 2 dads that are married to eachother. Nothing in my 1st post was said in a bad tone. Surely the main concern should be about the adoptee and not the potential parents, I'm not saying gays are bad parents, but the kid is in for a childhood off misery. The world is a cruel place as it is

I suggest you learn to bite your tongue a little harder

I suggest you learn to bite your tongue a little harder

If they uttered the same tone in company Mox they may learn the manners some of us take as granted,id personally make them differ from their key pad heroics,pricks.

If i believed any of that id be as fecking sad as the rest of the numpty,s that go by statistics that say little cocks don,t pleasure other mens,or womens wifes,what fecking dick takes shit like that as fact?,only fecking dumb as mud Americans or nuggets.

I must be dumb as mud then,because i can well believe someone who wants to nail a small,effeminate,child like man,is more likely to be attracted to a child.

the non-pedo ones 'who just want to be accepted' will impress that same 'accept everyone' mentality on their children who as adults in turn will want other slightly more perverse lifestyles accepted.

• Like 1

I don't believe having gay parents would make the child gay otherwise surely children of straight parents wouldn't have gay kids? I just think the kid would get a hard time which isn't fair on the kid. Maybe that's not a problem with the gays raising a kid but society but that's how the world is. People on this forum have strong opinions, we all know kids in the playground can be the most evil little shits.

• Like 1

I must be dumb as mud then,because i can well believe someone who wants to nail a small,effeminate,child like man,is more likely to be attracted to a child.

the non-pedo ones 'who just want to be accepted' will impress that same 'accept everyone' mentality on their children who as adults in turn will want other slightly more perverse lifestyles accepted.

There must be some logic in that,id have to be dumber than cow shit to get into it,what a fecking dumb as feck dick sniffer.