Gay People Having Kids

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think there's a lot worse things in the world to concern yourself over.   I used to work for the local authority and seen some absolute f***ing shit holes round the north east. Kids grubby in a s

Love threads like this all the '' knuckle dragger's '' come out of the closet.. you are what you are , simple as that , I would be more concerned about about a child being converted to Islam than bein

One side of the coin you can't stop anyway,,,,cos lesbians can have kids,,,   Although I don't give two hoots about gays,,,they don't bother me one bit.. I honestly don't know what to think about ga

Saying that kids will be gay because there brought up by 2 gay men is f***ing stupid. I know a few gay kids and id class them as mates but there not queer or soft. There men in every way possible other than what they get up to sexually there probably more manly than most the people on here and could provide a better family for a child than the goverment can. gay people have as much right to adopt as anyone else provided they can provide for that child. No need for people slagging gays in this day and age.

• Like 1

I think some folk are just watching way too much fcuking TV....lol.....maybe I'm lacking something, but I just couldn't give a fcuk about what most folk are up too.....I'm just too self centred in this short life of ours!! :-) As long as the kids are happy, live & let live......

• Like 4

I'd be absolutely gutted if I has a gay child to be honest. Our relationship would defiantly be affected. Maybe over time it could be repaired but I would feel like I lost my son or daughter.

You have to ask yourself is it fair that someone's who's young has the stress and whatever else of being taken away from their parents...then has to face the opinions in society and from other kids in the playground about gay parents. Sure that's social problems but hey that's the way the world is.

I don't hate gays and wish nothing bad against em. Would I like my son to be gay? Would any man? I also find some on the tele funny as f**k. Just don't think its fair on the kid.

I'd be absolutely gutted if I has a gay child to be honest. Our relationship would defiantly be affected. Maybe over time it could be repaired but I would feel like I lost my son or daughter.

You have to ask yourself is it fair that someone's who's young has the stress and whatever else of being taken away from their parents...then has to face the opinions in society and from other kids in the playground about gay parents. Sure that's social problems but hey that's the way the world is.

I don't hate gays and wish nothing bad against em. Would I like my son to be gay? Would any man? I also find some on the tele funny as f**k. Just don't think its fair on the kid.

We would all like our sons to stick their Johnstone in Pamella Anderson,if they would prefer to stick it into Paul or Peter would we think any less of them?,i did and would,then after spending a little time in their company i realised what an ignorant twat i really was,im happier now knowing my sons outlook on life than i was when i was prejudiced and ignorant.

• Like 1

i used to think the same way as a young farther. now i'm older my thinking is different. ive always wanted to be a lesbian! i love licking c**t. take my flask with me if i could lol

I haven't got kids mate so I can't say ill never talk to them again and the rest of it. I just don't understand it and don't think I ever will. It would make me feel gutted though and would of course make our relationship change abit. Over time who knows or maybe when I actually have kids ill feel different. But I'd hope to god they wasnt gay.

What's wrong moxy? Why did you delete my post?

Just calm your tone a little please :thumbs:

calm my tone, it wasn't said to annoy anybody, but it's true, walk a mile in the kids shoes with 2 bent adopted dads? Do you not think they're in for a childhood off suffering? Genuine questions

What's wrong moxy? Why did you delete my post?

Just calm your tone a little please :thumbs:

calm my tone, it wasn't said to annoy anybody, but it's true, walk a mile in the kids shoes with 2 bent adopted dads? Do you not think they're in for a childhood off suffering? Genuine questions

Not a debate I'm getting into, and yes, calm your tone. It was a simple and polite request.

There's no reason why you can't put forward your views without being offensive. If you can't, then don't!

I haven't got kids mate so I can't say ill never talk to them again and the rest of it. I just don't understand it and don't think I ever will. It would make me feel gutted though and would of course make our relationship change abit. Over time who knows or maybe when I actually have kids ill feel different. But I'd hope to god they wasnt gay.

I thought the same,then when my son came out i thought he was a strange and degenerate sort,fecking bum thumping poofter,dirty dodgy and degenerate fecking peado,then he talked to his dad and i listened,possibly one of the hardest conversations a father as ever had to undertake,then it sunk in,then i realised it was my son and i still loved him the same and it did,nt really matter and i respected him for being my son and honest,as id brought him up to be,im proud of him now,as i should have been all along.

• Like 5