Gay People Having Kids

Haha yeah max,by the way the earth is not over populated dont listen to the scare tactics from the scum who want to depopulate,kike the u.n the sneaky commy rats.

Well hows this every person on earth could live in austrailia with there own good size patch of land to live off an be happy so i dont know how the earth is over populated,simple maths will show you

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think there's a lot worse things in the world to concern yourself over.   I used to work for the local authority and seen some absolute f***ing shit holes round the north east. Kids grubby in a s

Love threads like this all the '' knuckle dragger's '' come out of the closet.. you are what you are , simple as that , I would be more concerned about about a child being converted to Islam than bein

One side of the coin you can't stop anyway,,,,cos lesbians can have kids,,,   Although I don't give two hoots about gays,,,they don't bother me one bit.. I honestly don't know what to think about ga

If you let another man suck your cock but DONT enjoy it, does that mean you are gay or your not gay ?

Mate of mine come back from Thailand and told us its only gay if you look em in the eyes lol.

• Like 1

If you let another man suck your cock but DONT enjoy it, does that mean you are gay or your not gay ?

Mate of mine come back from Thailand and told us its only gay if you look em in the eyes lol.

Your only gay if you push back....

i have no problem with this. i like to think i'm a balanced individual. each to there own i say. better a good upbringing with a gay couple than a poor one with a straght couple. the one thing i often think about is gays saying they have the right to be a family. what about a childs rights to have a standard heterasexual family. mmm :huh: who knows. food for thought

• Like 3

Wrong in my book and queer couples bring up queer kids ? Am i right in saying that?

The ignorance of the ignorant,bless.I see on a daily basis the trash that now habituates this land of ours ,the majority of which have entered the world from the womb and loins of the same ignorant souls that had no gay traits amongst them.I used to be a gay basher in my ignorant youth,then i grew up and learnt to respect much of what many of them offer as parents.I have a gay son and once had a gay brother-in-law,they are more of a man than many men i know and more of a woman than many of the women ive encountered,they are also two of the most responsible parents ive yet to encounter,your so wrong only you and your sort may think otherwise,twat.p.s,ill guarantee my queer son and brother -in-law would never have come second in a thug fest with a nugget like you,your possibly the type that would have dropped his strides over the nearest fence and welcomed their embrace rather than a toe to toe.

• Like 1