R I P Alan Henning

Then they take those expensive choppers and planes and fire a 100k pound rocket into a 600 quid pick up truck. Big wow. If my tax money is going to build bombs I at least want many IS deaths from them.

It's about time they band the media from war zones and went in being as brutal as possible.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm sure the bloke had a good heart but I some what think the bloke was abit of a prat. I can't understand why a man with a wife and kids would go to such a place. A pat on the back? Pfff his kids now

RIP

A brave man to go over there doing aid, helping in that country . should bomb the crap out of them now, ok few innocent people will be dying. But no more than Alan Henning getting his fook'n head c

When I hear things like this it always reminds me of what Bernard manning used to say. " I hate fooking do gooders , I had a mate that went to Africa to help feed the starving. And they are him!

I bet terry Waite won't be in such a rush to get back out to the Middle East . Arch bishop of Canterbury .. So terry fancy going out there again to do another peace mission ?

Terry Waite .. Fook of send some other c**t !

Anyway RIP Mr Henning .

To go to a muslim country and to put your life in muslims hands non of the british muslims who were with him have sufferd the same fate.In other words never trust a muslim.

yep , not one as ever been killed, says it all really :yes::yes:

To go to a muslim country and to put your life in muslims hands non of the british muslims who were with him have sufferd the same fate.In other words never trust a muslim.

F*ck me I didn't realise he went with other Muslims, I bet they couldn't distance themselves far enough from him when ISIS came knocking.

"Alan who? Sorry brother he's nothing to do with us, peace be upon you..."

F*ck me I didn't realise he went with other Muslims, I bet they couldn't distance themselves far enough from him when ISIS came knocking.

The next unfortunate they have lined up has converted to the religion of permanent offence during his captivity. If I were his family, I'd be worried - they're even better at killing each other !

Eradicate them like the vermin they are !

I have to disagree mate. IS come knocking and his "mates" probably couldn't kick Alan out the door quick enough.

These animals don't care if your a decent human being who is there to help those who are suffering, Islam is a horrible two faced relegion, the Muslims here are out on the streets protesting about Israel but are they out protesting about the atrocities which are being carried out in the name of Islam in Syria, Iraq or Africa where thousands of Christians are being slaughtered? Are they f**k!!!

It's ok to kill in the name of Islam but when the tables are turned it's not on!!!

• Like 1