R I P Alan Henning

A brave man to go over there doing aid, helping in that country . should bomb the crap out of them now, ok few innocent people will be dying. But no more than Alan Henning getting his fook'n head cut off and the others who been killed before, get the bombs loaded up ready now :thumbs::yes:

• Like 5

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm sure the bloke had a good heart but I some what think the bloke was abit of a prat. I can't understand why a man with a wife and kids would go to such a place. A pat on the back? Pfff his kids now

RIP

A brave man to go over there doing aid, helping in that country . should bomb the crap out of them now, ok few innocent people will be dying. But no more than Alan Henning getting his fook'n head c

I'm sure the bloke had a good heart but I some what think the bloke was abit of a prat. I can't understand why a man with a wife and kids would go to such a place. A pat on the back? Pfff his kids now will have to grow without their dad. Think he should of put his kids first. Probably the wrong thing to say but that's my honest opinion of it.

• Like 9

I'm sure the bloke had a good heart but I some what think the bloke was abit of a prat. I can't understand why a man with a wife and kids would go to such a place. A pat on the back? Pfff his kids now will have to grow without their dad. Think he should of put his kids first. Probably the wrong thing to say but that's my honest opinion of it.

Yeh I think we all get what you mean mate,,,,them country's are the last place I would visit,,,,feck even my sister wouldn't go to turkey on her hols,,lol...

But back to Alan Henning,,, what a sad state of affairs ,,,rip that man,,,,they really do need wiping out

So sad for the poor guys being killed,...death will come to us all,..but hopefully in a quiet and dignified way in the bosom of our families,.not in some god forsaken arid desert at the hands of folk who quite frankly, have nothing to lose....

RIP.Alan Henning...

Edited by Phil Lloyd
  • Like 3

RIP.

A good mate of mine for over 20 years knew Alan and his family from working on the taxi cabs in Manchester. . He was one of life's decent blokes who would go out of his way to help anyone and everyone.

look where that got him.

It's ok dave has made another statement... He will hunt the killers. That prick couldn't hunt down shoes in a shoe shop.

It's a shame that people have to be that cowardly that they have to kidnap harmless aid workers. Why don't they try kidnapping some sas or marine soldiers instead?

I hope they invade this country then me and the air rifle will go tea towel collecting :)

It's ok dave has made another statement... He will hunt the killers. That prick couldn't hunt down shoes in a shoe shop.

It's a shame that people have to be that cowardly that they have to kidnap harmless aid workers. Why don't they try kidnapping some sas or marine soldiers instead?

I hope they invade this country then me and the air rifle will go tea towel collecting :)

Because they thrive on spreading terror. Because they're cowards.

And because this is what comes after them when a marine is in trouble...

apachegunMOS2101_468x381_zpsc2864654.jpg