Urban Foxes

I have lived at my current address for 18 years now, and in that time there has always been urban foxes mooching about during the dark hours. Obviously on the lookout for grub. Only thing is that they don't have to look very far, as people leave food out for them. Problem with them is that they are indiscriminate sh1tters. At least once a month we are greeted with a pile of sloppy fox crap to deal with.

I have seen whole turkey carasses and all the trimmings left on the grass verge, and asked the person why they were trying to attract rats... "No, it's for the foxes". Told them they should put a sign next to it so the rats knew not to touch it.

Also, one of my adjoining neighbours leaves out 'sell by/use by' meat. When they get fox crap in the garden they moan about it, that the grandkids might touch it etc.

Despite my constant gurning at them, they still do it.

It really boils my p1ss, especially when I open my front door to this

post-84277-0-21491500-1410591898_thumb.jpg

It's all from the same animal, and obviously well fed, just 3 main bits in different places, and it f**king stinks. Looks like someone left out a manky vindaloo for them.

It's not only the mess they make, it's when they bark constantly during the night, can't sleep with the window open. The noise really carries.

Just wondered if I am the only person bothered by this?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trap and destroy

Its simple you trap the fox in a cage and call one of the lads off here to come along and shoot it for you ... Simples ........

Looks like badger shit to me that you shore its only foxes coming to your door you wouldn't believe how many are becoming urban

Posted Images

same up here mate stupid bitch feeds them in the local park with chicken they run up and down the lane at the house all night sending the terriers bonkers just as well ive got good neighbours she doesnt even stay where i live she drives up with a bag of chicken dumps it on the banking then drives off neighbour says she lives about 3miles away told her to stop but she just ignores me :censored:

same up here mate stupid bitch feeds them in the local park with chicken they run up and down the lane at the house all night sending the terriers bonkers just as well ive got good neighbours she doesnt even stay where i live she drives up with a bag of chicken dumps it on the banking then drives off neighbour says she lives about 3miles away told her to stop but she just ignores me :censored:

She don't even stay an watch them?