• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Unfortunately a lot of English are sick of hearing how England holds the Scottish back.   This vote has done nothing but fracture the union and Scotland.

I'm absolutely disgusted at the fighting in George square Glasgow yesterday, the whole of Scotland were given a choice and the choice was made, no one is any less a scot for voting no and no one is mo

I cant believe there are all these pages arguing who does this and who said that, at the end of the day either vote yes or no on the 18th, there is absolutely no need for all this hostility over it. J

Posted Images

I will be sad to see Scotland go it alone,with family in northern Ireland ,England and Scotland ,I have pride in the union ,but if they choose it Thursday,good luck and hope there isn't too much bickering between the 2 governments because that won't be too good for anyone,but a better route would have been four parliaments and a British higher house,and do away with the house of lords.

As I feel Scotland as a smaller nation within the e.u. Wont have all the say they want.Taking sovereignty from the UK and giving it to Brussels

• Like 3

Well after sat I've had time to reflect on how I was treated walking through the crowd of yes voters with my kids and I'm discussed to say the least! The looks my 3yo son was getting ect I'd be ashamed of myself if it was me! I could kick myself for not pulling my phone out and getting it on vid!

There's a chance it will be seen on the BBC. I'll not hold my breath for the stuff the No voters get up too......biased!!!
You think I'm saying this because I'm biased? My fuking son was in tears in his mums arms trying to get him through the crowd with police trying to help! As a mob were shouting in at our faces sticking yes stickers on our backs ect f***ing scumbags the lot of them!!

But you will agree the No voters are just the same??

Would that make it alright then Lab is that what your saying, the mans kids were getting abuse you tool!

I have to wonder a little bit why Westminster has taken this vote so likely ??.........Alex Salmond has used all the latest voter targeting software and actually got folk believing in this shambles of a plan.........and what did Westminster do?..........send Alastair Darling !!!!

I can't help but feel that the conservatives want you to vote "Yes" because that would obviously mean they no longer have to worry about Labour or UKIP or anybody else.

They will be in power come every general election.

I feel it's massive for the UK and I can't understand why we have taken it so lightly?

Plus, I can't see how it can be legal that a referendum that affects the whole UK is only being voted for by 25% of the UK?.........surely that can't stand up in court?

Well after sat I've had time to reflect on how I was treated walking through the crowd of yes voters with my kids and I'm discussed to say the least! The looks my 3yo son was getting ect I'd be ashamed of myself if it was me! I could kick myself for not pulling my phone out and getting it on vid!

There's a chance it will be seen on the BBC. I'll not hold my breath for the stuff the No voters get up too......biased!!!
You think I'm saying this because I'm biased? My fuking son was in tears in his mums arms trying to get him through the crowd with police trying to help! As a mob were shouting in at our faces sticking yes stickers on our backs ect f***ing scumbags the lot of them!!
But you will agree the No voters are just the same??

Would that make it alright then Lab is that what your saying, the mans kids were getting abuse you tool!

Since when did a say that ya f***ing numpty!! It's disgusting behaviour either way. But there's no point making out it's just the Yes voters that do it.....plenty pricks on either side thinking bully tactics will work when we all know it doesn't!!

Lukey mate we have a banter on here....shocking what happened to you. It clearly shows that shouting at people in the street only goes to push undecided folk to vote against the abuse.

• Like 1

Its now down to out & out bribery , they would have sounded a lot more sincere & believable had they been on the table at the beginning as opposed to the last week before the vote when its all looking like going tits up ..Who could blame the Scots for tipping them boll#cks .....If by any chance its a no vote where does that leave the rest of the Union ? ...Will the Welsh want the same powers ?......And what about us , will their be any thing left apart from the tab ....

If Scotland vote yes then they're just leaving one union to join a worse off union being the euro, look at the Republic of Ireland they went downhill from they joined the euro, the euro is too unstable to be safe for Scotland and could you honestly see Scotland jumping to toe the line when Germany give the order?

I find it amusing how a good % of the yessers are the football hooligan type yobbos blindly shouting freedom and traitor to the noers, whilst most noers have intelligent debate and in fact it's the yessers who are traitors to the union! I wonder how the yessers would feel if they had such treatment! Disgusting I just hope the majority of voters arnt the yobbos

And to those intelligent non violent yessers, of which I'm sure there are a couple I have to be honest I still fail to see why you want to risk it all on an unfinished plan. Maybe indepence would be good one day, but in it's current format (ie not thought out properly, still no currency) it's a bad move no matter which way you look at it

Famous business 101 phrase

Fail to plan and you plan to fail