• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Unfortunately a lot of English are sick of hearing how England holds the Scottish back.   This vote has done nothing but fracture the union and Scotland.

I'm absolutely disgusted at the fighting in George square Glasgow yesterday, the whole of Scotland were given a choice and the choice was made, no one is any less a scot for voting no and no one is mo

I cant believe there are all these pages arguing who does this and who said that, at the end of the day either vote yes or no on the 18th, there is absolutely no need for all this hostility over it. J

Posted Images

Well glasgow city centre is alight today to say the least lol! It's like a street party for the yes voters, although I must admit I'm still pretty confident there will be a different kind of street party down there end of next week!!

I seen that mate , massive turn out

Well glasgow city centre is alight today to say the least lol! It's like a street party for the yes voters, although I must admit I'm still pretty confident there will be a different kind of street party down there end of next week!!

Joe did you walk through it? I did with my wife and two kids following to no voters with signs ect and the abuse we took was shocking! Lots of half drunk arseholes standing on them steps today giving it out! One junkie telling me that we need independance to sort out poverty in glasgow! Joe, what do you think causes poverty here in glasgow mate? No vids or that just a simple answer will do

Joe did you walk through it? I did with my wife and two kids following to no voters with signs ect and the abuse we took was shocking! Lots of half drunk arseholes standing on them steps today giving it out! One junkie telling me that we need independance to sort out poverty in glasgow! Joe, what do you think causes poverty here in glasgow mate? No vids or that just a simple answer will do
I was ferreting mate, I stay in the good part ofScotland :) ... Not really , our area has applied for 1 million from eu to spend on 3 local schemes Edited by Joe1888

Joe, what did you think of Jim Stillars speech ? Do you agree with him, nationalising BP, punishing any business that dares to question the uncertainty of independence; or do you agree with Salmonds spokesman, distancing the SNP with such views ?

Not heard it, driving for Chinese the now..

Ahh, thrown you into a bit of a quandary, has it ? Stillars has spoken out of party line and said what the SNP really think. This is not what the Scottish people who may vote for independence are being told. Is it true that Salmond was once a Communist, and thrown out of the SNP because of his radical views ? Well, yes, of course he was, but he has spent his life getting back into power with the SNP and, dear God, if he becomes the leader of an independent Scotland he will quickly revert back to type !

• Like 1

Ahh, thrown you into a bit of a quandary, has it ? Stillars has spoken out of party line and said what the SNP really think. This is not what the Scottish people who may vote for independence are being told. Is it true that Salmond was once a Communist, and thrown out of the SNP because of his radical views ? Well, yes, of course he was, but he has spent his life getting back into power with the SNP and, dear God, if he becomes the leader of an independent Scotland he will quickly revert back to type !

i really dont know what your on about, ill have a look in abit. what would happen if scotland voted for a labour party of old or any other party than the snp?? as you know by now, a yes vote isnt for a party, that vote would be in 2016.. atb mate

Edited by Joe1888

i really dont know what your on about, ill have a look in abit. what would happen if scotland voted for a labour party of old or any other party than the snp?? as you know by now, a yes vote isnt a the party, that vote would be in 2016.. atb mate

Labour or any other party isn't pushing for independence, just the opposite ! The SNP is the only party in Scotland fighting for independence, and they aren't telling the Scottish people the truth. Jim Stillars is a spokesman for the SNP , and he went way of message by saying they would nationalise or partially nationalise BP and there would be consequences for firms and companies that expressed doubts about Scottish independence. Does he speak for all Scots who may vote yes ? Or have they not been told the truth about the SNPs plans for Scotland in the event of a yes vote ?