If Scots are getting FREE prescriptions and

Free Uni fees

So should England ' Wales and NI

In fact we should all get Exactly the same across the board re Everything.

Or it is not a Union.

Yes we should

But you have to keep the hard done by Scots happy

Hopefully a Yes vote as a No vote will just mean more appeasing

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Unfortunately a lot of English are sick of hearing how England holds the Scottish back.   This vote has done nothing but fracture the union and Scotland.

I'm absolutely disgusted at the fighting in George square Glasgow yesterday, the whole of Scotland were given a choice and the choice was made, no one is any less a scot for voting no and no one is mo

I cant believe there are all these pages arguing who does this and who said that, at the end of the day either vote yes or no on the 18th, there is absolutely no need for all this hostility over it. J

Posted Images

On the matter of the cost of armed forces .. Why does Scotland need an army Air Force or navy ? Who is going to invade them ? ... And if anybody did do you really think that the rest of the U.K.,is going to allow that to happen ? Obviously not as although Scotland will be a separate country they are still joined to the rest of us which means the British forces will defend Scotland ........

• Like 1

We wont put up boarder points until Monday.Give the nos plenty time cross over lol

Why would you think any no voters would want to move over? Because you think voting no makes us any less Scottish or proud to be Scottish?

On the matter of the cost of armed forces .. Why does Scotland need an army Air Force or navy ? Who is going to invade them ? ... And if anybody did do you really think that the rest of the U.K.,is going to allow that to happen ? Obviously not as although Scotland will be a separate country they are still joined to the rest of us which means the British forces will defend Scotland ........

Typical of the arrogance of the scots yessers

I know most I've spoke to including myself agree that if yes goes through the we are willing to accept that it could and il say again COULD be the best thing for us. Are you's willing to accept that of no goes through that is what's right for us?? I think I know the answer!

Why would people go out there way to destroy other peoples property over this? From Stirling to Perth every no thanks sign on farmers land on the side of motorways been destroyed? Two nice big scotland says no banners slashed down the middle! Someone is having to go about during the dark doing this pretty sad! I could see this going on in a city centre but on the side of the moterways! Arseholes! And don't tell me both sides involved in this!

Hahahaha......unreal. In my local village the no voters have spray painted lots of No's on a woman's wall around her garden.

Canny believe you seem to think the vandalism and threatening behaviour is attached to the Yes voters.