Isis Beheading

the facts are ISIS can not be defeated without help from the west, indeed they have been asked to get involved but then you blame them for meddling in Muslim countries,

ISIS was and is being funded clandestinely by the West any excuse to get into countries with vast untapped natural resources. You now want Muslims out on the UK streets protesting about as you say Muslims killing Muslims you really are a card its part of my five a day reading some of the shite you and some of your band write

Rubbish mate and you know it! These fecks are nothing to do with the West :blink: fuuckin conspiracy theories galore on here :laugh: :laugh:

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well this speach made this bird become wank material for me .  

DB, I agree with you on the radicalisation point but not on why do we target radicalised Muslims as a priority. Military trained Jews aren't threatening to bomb UK tube stations and shopping centers.

This is ridiculous.   Ask a perfectly normal question, get no answer.   Right. So if history reflects on today's society then that society has learned bugger all from what has gone before. We lear

Posted Images

and us" Muslims" think you treat your women badly

In what way ?

I will reverse your question do you think European and British women have equality with males in your society? and I mean in reality not on paper.

Why would you answer a question with a question ?.....it wasnt a trick question mate i feel no need to justify British ways..........im merely asking you a question on a statement you made thats all ?

the statement I made was a rhetorical response to Tomo when he said westeners think we treat women badly or do you also only read the bits you want?

I read it all......but i only ask a question on something id like explained...............i guess thats a little bit too basic for a man of your calibre ...............If you didnt want to answer it mate you could of just ignored it ;)

nothing is to basic but why explain a rhetorical comment it is like explaining the punch line of a joke no offence meant

Im not the brightest bulb in the pack sometimes i do actually need the punchline of a joke explained.......but hey if your pressed for time no problem it wont keep me awake tonight ;)

And yes you do treat women badly (not all mind) that's why when you see the groups of Joe Rakis on Blackpool prom the women are always 20 steps behind the men :laugh:

the facts are ISIS can not be defeated without help from the west, indeed they have been asked to get involved but then you blame them for meddling in Muslim countries,

ISIS was and is being funded clandestinely by the West any excuse to get into countries with vast untapped natural resources. You now want Muslims out on the UK streets protesting about as you say Muslims killing Muslims you really are a card its part of my five a day reading some of the shite you and some of your band write

Rubbish mate and you know it! These fecks are nothing to do with the West :blink: fuuckin conspiracy theories galore on here :laugh: :laugh:

the one who cut the reporters head off according to reports is fro UK so how the west not involved how ever inditrectly you do live in cuckoo land what are them mushrooms ? LOL

and us" Muslims" think you treat your women badly

In what way ?

I will reverse your question do you think European and British women have equality with males in your society? and I mean in reality not on paper.

Why would you answer a question with a question ?.....it wasnt a trick question mate i feel no need to justify British ways..........im merely asking you a question on a statement you made thats all ?

the statement I made was a rhetorical response to Tomo when he said westeners think we treat women badly or do you also only read the bits you want?

I read it all......but i only ask a question on something id like explained...............i guess thats a little bit too basic for a man of your calibre ...............If you didnt want to answer it mate you could of just ignored it ;)

nothing is to basic but why explain a rhetorical comment it is like explaining the punch line of a joke no offence meant

Im not the brightest bulb in the pack sometimes i do actually need the punchline of a joke explained.......but hey if your pressed for time no problem it wont keep me awake tonight ;)

And yes you do treat women badly (not all mind) that's why when you see the groups of Joe Rakis on Blackpool prom the women are always 20 steps behind the men :laugh:

its because the flies are always round the men oops stereo typing must stop doing it :laugh:

Edited by desertbred

Lol you said earlier we are justified to invade any country.......as long as the oil keeps flowing......I'm not sure we do agree mate lol

Who's the spin doctor now.... LOL

It was you that specifically mentioned invasion with your ridiculous "your the sort that would invade sweden because they speak funny". All I did was justify 'interference' in the middle east when so many say we should have none. In response to your silly example I gave a reason for justifying a hypothetical invasion.

So again, if Iran threatened to close the strait of Hormuz you would have us do nothing? I'm not talking invasion as the only option, I'm talking about taking military action of which invasion is a possible action. You would have your country grind to a halt within three months? If a foreign state threatens the well being of the UK and invasion is the best course to rectify that then yes I would support it. It's that simple.

I myself was Educated here up to degree level, Injustice happens all round the world so what better way to try and change it but by education and an understanding of both sides of the fence. I am Muslim by birth and choose to remai n one it does not mean that I dont see things wrong within my own faith but I dont have the All Christians and Catholics are c**ts attitude or they are brainwashed which is what I read on here about Muslims see Maxhardcores last post . As I have said before on here my Mother is Irish her entire family are in the Orange lodge so how am I anti what ever or trying to change your system , you dont try to change me and I certainly have no intention to change you my working life is finished LOL

thats where you went wrong desertbred mate you should have chose yer mas line lol :laugh:

the even throw a sword in for the beheadings lol Edited by Hareydave

As I understand it we were asked to support Isis by congress and declined

From day 1 It was said the minute we withdraw from Iraq some radical faction will step into the vacuum created

This is ridiculous.

Ask a perfectly normal question, get no answer.

Right. So if history reflects on today's society then that society has learned bugger all from what has gone before. We learn from historical mistakes, we do not repeat them or at least I hope we don't.

"what about the Spanish Inquisition?" "What about the English civil war?" "What about the Spanish-Portugese war?" "What about the cursdaes?" "What about slavery?" "What about..." What about...."

Yeah, what about them? Is there anybody alive today that was part of them? Who or what the heck are people trying to blame? Heritage?Cultural history? It is a totally invalid argument because this stuff the world is seeing and talking about is happening right now in what is supposed to be a civilised society!!

It boils my water to think these so called "proud people" may well be never brought to justice because our government has zero backbone but what really makes me seethe is the fact that the Muslim community that is harbouring and producing these radicals does absolutely jack about the situation except play the "it's the minority" card. It is they who are causing the social unrest between the Muslim community and "us" or whatever term you want you use due to this total disregard. It is frankly embarrassing to hear these British Muslims talk about their intent and cause because it doesn't just affect how the world views Muslims it also affects how the world views Britain or any country producing these cowards. We, are allowing the evolution of these soldiers of Allah on our very doorstep so let it be known to the muslim community that if they won't tackle the problem within then, We, the British public as a whole, must stop this from happening by any means necessary.

DB, you've already said stop building mosques and licence them instead, I would go one step further and remove any Muslim from a position of influence or responsibility within a community be it on a council, a school or parliament. These positions can not be occupied dutifully to the community as a whole if the person's highest priority is the Muslim faith, it favours one section of society of any other.

Yes Christians, Jehovah's Witness etc come knocking on people's doors to spread their beliefs, they don't view me as a threat or an adversary and then try to kill me.

Imagine if the Catholic/Christian community said one day "enough is enough" and they started decapitating folk on camera and showing the world and just before they did so they said "In the name of the Father, The Son and the Holy Spirit!". As Muslims shouldnt occupy any position of authority are you going to get rid of all the Muslim Doctors and Surgeons in the NHS and the thousands of pharmacists who are muaslim your argumrents have more holes than a sieve

If a child is born to a Muslim father then that child is raised a muslim. If the child is born to a muslim mother but a non-muslim father than that child can not be raised a muslim. It is perfectly OK for a Muslim man to beat his wife. Men are put first in the Quaran. It's all very geared towards empowering the men to be some kind of ultimate macho being but really, they are just cowards. Only a coward would beat a woman. Only a coward wouldn't be strong enough to think for them-self. Only a coward would not have an open mind.

History influences everything from world wars to scientific discoveries . To deny it is a sure route to failure. You use the word coward a lot what makes a coward ? do yo know. Get rid of any Muslim in a position of authority you mean the Muslim doctors Surgeons, Pharmacists etc in the Nhs Your view point has more holes than my hunting wellies
I would imagine the positions of authority would more likely to relate to problems we had in East London during the local elections in Tower Hamlets.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-28853537

Your people can not be trusted with authority.

Edited by shepp

do muslim teach anything about having respect for other religions

Some do exist mate,they aren't all ruled by religion.........my wife being one of them, she comes from a large family, most of which are married to non Muslims & just live ordinary lives, although they had quite strict muslim parents, they took their own paths......

My wife is probably the most detached from Islam though, in so much as their isn't anything she really sticks to within Islam.........marrying me being the biggest lol

Edited by Accip74
  • Like 1

Can I ask DB a straight question - no attempts to trick or trip up. Straight question, straight answer !

You're the only person here who can answer it with any kind of insight, you see...........

What would happen if the very, very highest and most respected Muslim clerics( preachers, Ayatollahs, whatever you want to call them) called on ALL followers to turn against non-believers, and take the path to Jihad ?

Would followers' loyalties be to the laws of their resident country, or would they be obligated to obey the clerics ?

Can I ask DB a straight question - no attempts to trick or trip up. Straight question, straight answer !

You're the only person here who can answer it with any kind of insight, you see...........

What would happen if the very, very highest and most respected Muslim clerics( preachers, Ayatollahs, whatever you want to call them) called on ALL followers to turn against non-believers, and take the path to Jihad ?

Would followers' loyalties be to the laws of their resident country, or would they be obligated to obey the clerics ?

Hope not.......I'd be screwed!