Isis Beheading

It will happen in ours mate and believe me I couldn't give a feck about skin colour and I'm pretty tolerant of culture but this shitting ideology I really have to take umbridge lol

Being a bit less PC will not be enough if it comes to that imo

extreme positions aren't conquered by reasonable ones but by contrary extreme positions.

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well this speach made this bird become wank material for me .  

DB, I agree with you on the radicalisation point but not on why do we target radicalised Muslims as a priority. Military trained Jews aren't threatening to bomb UK tube stations and shopping centers.

This is ridiculous.   Ask a perfectly normal question, get no answer.   Right. So if history reflects on today's society then that society has learned bugger all from what has gone before. We lear

Posted Images

desertbred,you and your lot need air dropping straight over the 3rd word sh*t hole you originate from ,im not intrested in all your crap ,and the sh&t spouted by nutters who believe in mumbo jumbo,this is MY country i didnt want it filled with the worlds debris,spongers,parasites !We have enough of our own that i despise ,the lot coming in i loathe even more!

This is an island ,it has a limited capacity,all these foreign imports breed like rats ,and i know how i deal with rats!

get fecked you are a typical the world is flat type of wally your approach is just not going to happen so why spout shite

Edited by desertbred
  • Like 1

if your going to win a war in the middle east your going to need some input one way or another from the middle east and fight has dirty has is needed with no fear of being prosecuted for any type of crime and the problem with this deport them bit is were most hold british passports and even if you could deport them they use the human rights act

if your going to win a war in the middle east your going to need some input one way or another from the middle east and fight has dirty has is needed with no fear of being prosecuted for any type of crime and the problem with this deport them bit is were most hold british passports and even if you could deport them they use the human rights act

spot on! if the country doesnt want these ISIL people back whether British born or passport holders the only way to ensure it is to slot them in Iraq and Syria plain and simple as said they dont observe any ground rules so go into the dirt and fight the same way the British government harped on about the barbaric Government of Saddam and Gadaffi and Asad in Syria now who is the more barbaric my suggestion is ISIL

• Like 1

Lots of opinions....My take....Get the special forces in there. Drag the fcukers out and waterboard em till they give every last detail about what they know. Then when that is done...take em round the back and double tap them and leave em for the buzzards. Intel intel intel...then boom...hit em with such force that they have no choice but to die or surrender.

trouble is stabba we jailed one of own for doing that sgt blackman were has theses savages can do whatever they like there should be no rules do what needs doing and thats any way that gets the job done get what they can out of them then hand them over to the villages they been attacking or the jews and let them deal with them or has you say tap tap in the desert and left