Isis Beheading

UK Independence Party (Ukip) leader Nigel Farage has called for British Muslims who have travelled to Syria to fight for Islamic State (IS) militants to be stripped of their UK citizenship. His comments come after an Islamic State militant with a London accent was filmed beheading an American journalist on Tuesday. The British authorities have since launched a hunt for the suspected killer, after the black-clad IS fighter who appears to behead Foley in the footage speaks with an English accent. On Wednesday, the party demanded that the Government strips militants with joint nationality of their UK citizenships, while British nationals could have their passports withdrawn. Those who do not hold UK citizenship but have been granted the right to live here should immediately have that right revoked, the party added in a statement.

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well this speach made this bird become wank material for me .  

DB, I agree with you on the radicalisation point but not on why do we target radicalised Muslims as a priority. Military trained Jews aren't threatening to bomb UK tube stations and shopping centers.

This is ridiculous.   Ask a perfectly normal question, get no answer.   Right. So if history reflects on today's society then that society has learned bugger all from what has gone before. We lear

Posted Images

Really? Please can you point me to the official document that states this as the Vienna Convention makes no claim that the premises of any embassy is classed as the land of the occupying country. The land that the embassy resides on belongs to the hosting country or you'd end up with a right mess.

http://legal.un.org/ilc/texts/instruments/english/conventions/9_1_1961.pdf - article 21 onwards.

I think you are going with an urban legend type Chinese whisper.

A foriegn Embassy has diplomatic immunity as do Diplomats t6his is accepted around the world a sovereign state also has the obligation to protect foreign Embassis and missions now go find out.The host country for swears the right to enter a foreign embassies premises this is in the Vienna convention

The heck are you on about?!?!?

So, the French diplomat is round at the American embassy for pre-arranged tea and biscuits. After a while things get out of hand and the American diplomat shoots the French diplomat.

You're telling me that the British police can't arrest the American Diplomat and have to wait for American Police to arrest him?

Incidentally Grosvenor Square is owned by The Duke of Westminster and the Americans were only a granted a 999yr lease after trying to buy it.

The Embassy for Ecuador and Colombia share the same building in London as well. Work that one out if they all own the buildings they are in and it is classed as "their soil".

I think it is YOU that needs to "go find out".

yes excactly when PC Yvonne fletcher was shot outside the Lybian embassy why were the Ambassadors who were accused of the shooting allowed to leave the country you dont know the first thing about reciprocal agreements and diplomatic immunity go ask some one who does . Julian Assage who has asked asylum, why is he able to sit in a London embassy and the British police cant go in to get him even tho7ugh there is an international Red Warrant for his arrest . The Iranian embassy siege in London the SAS only went in after being given permission by the Iranian Goverment.you are the one who doesnt know what you are talking about

Edited by desertbred
  • Like 1

Really? Please can you point me to the official document that states this as the Vienna Convention makes no claim that the premises of any embassy is classed as the land of the occupying country. The land that the embassy resides on belongs to the hosting country or you'd end up with a right mess.

http://legal.un.org/ilc/texts/instruments/english/conventions/9_1_1961.pdf - article 21 onwards.

A foriegn Embassy has diplomatic immunity as do Diplomats t6his is accepted around the world a sovereign state also has the obligation to protect foreign Embassis and missions now go find out.The host country for swears the right to enter a foreign embassies premises this is in the Vienna convention

So, the French diplomat is round at the American embassy for pre-arranged tea and biscuits. After a while things get out of hand and the American diplomat shoots the French diplomat.

You're telling me that the British police can't arrest the American Diplomat and have to wait for American Police to arrest him?

Incidentally Grosvenor Square is owned by The Duke of Westminster and the Americans were only a granted a 999yr lease after trying to buy it.

The Embassy for Ecuador and Colombia share the same building in London as well. Work that one out if they all own the buildings they are in and it is classed as "their soil".

How do you explain the fact that Julian Assange has been in the Ecuadorian embassy for the last two years and no one could touch him? As it is Ecuadorian soil?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/wikileaks/11040713/WikiLeaks-founder-Julian-Assange-to-leave-Ecuador-embassy.html

TC

Edited by tiercel

youd end up with an oil well on it. didn't the Libyans get there marching orders out there embassy

yes excactly when PC Yvonne fletcher was shot outside the Lybian embassy why were the Ambassadors who were accused of the shooting allowed to leave the country you dont know the first thing about reciprocal agreements and diplomatic immunity go ask some one who does . Julian Assage who has asked asylum, why is he able to sit in a London embassy and the British police cant go in to get him even tho7ugh there is an international Red Warrant for his arrest you are the one who doesnt know what you are talking about

Oh yeah, that lead to this little beauty - http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1987/46

Sure using the act to revoke the diplomatic status of the embassy could cause implications for embassies abroad but it can be done.

UK Independence Party (Ukip) leader Nigel Farage has called for British Muslims who have travelled to Syria to fight for Islamic State (IS) militants to be stripped of their UK citizenship. His comments come after an Islamic State militant with a London accent was filmed beheading an American journalist on Tuesday. The British authorities have since launched a hunt for the suspected killer, after the black-clad IS fighter who appears to behead Foley in the footage speaks with an English accent. On Wednesday, the party demanded that the Government strips militants with joint nationality of their UK citizenships, while British nationals could have their passports withdrawn. Those who do not hold UK citizenship but have been granted the right to live here should immediately have that right revoked, the party added in a statement.

I dont think any one Muslim or other wise could argue against that suggestion.

• Like 1

The United States has no right to lecture anybody about terrorism and the support and funding thereof !!..........they actively played to, turned a blind eye to and even supported Noraid for bloody years while men, women and children died on these islands........how f***ing dare they tell the world how to behave !!!

• Like 4

yes excactly when PC Yvonne fletcher was shot outside the Lybian embassy why were the Ambassadors who were accused of the shooting allowed to leave the country you dont know the first thing about reciprocal agreements and diplomatic immunity go ask some one who does . Julian Assage who has asked asylum, why is he able to sit in a London embassy and the British police cant go in to get him even tho7ugh there is an international Red Warrant for his arrest you are the one who doesnt know what you are talking about

Oh yeah, that lead to this little beauty - http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1987/46

Sure using the act to revoke the diplomatic status of the embassy could cause implications for embassies abroad but it can be done.

still you have not shown I am wrong breaking of diplomatic relations can close an embassy but a skeleton staff is retained though the embassy is closed because one day in politics is a long time

Apparently embassy's are not territory of the occupying nation but remain the sovereign property of the host state. However the host state does require permission from the occupying nation to enter under agreed international law. This is really neither here nor there though is it chaps?

Apparently embassy's are not territory of the occupying nation but remain the sovereign property of the host state. However the host state does require permission from the occupying nation to enter under agreed international law. This is really neither here nor there though is it chaps?

but it still confers diplomatic immunity for a blue passport holder and needs ambassadorial agreement for law enforcers of the host country to enter the property for any reason what so ever even when diplomatic relation are severed all baggage coming out of the embassy cannot be searched the lybian embassy the gun used to kill Pc Yvonne Fletcher was taken out in the diplomatic baggage.

The United States has no right to lecture anybody about terrorism and the support and funding thereof !!..........they actively played to, turned a blind eye to and even supported Noraid for bloody years while men, women and children died on these islands........how f***ing dare they tell the world how to behave !!!

yes like funding the ira over here for years, arms supplies and explosives too

who funded the loylists

who funded the loylists

the same as the ira also, drugs bootlegging extortion, but the usa didnt fund the loyalists lik the ira, after 911 it stopped