Isis Beheading

The United States has no right to lecture anybody about terrorism and the support and funding thereof !!..........they actively played to, turned a blind eye to and even supported Noraid for bloody years while men, women and children died on these islands........how f***ing dare they tell the world how to behave !!!

yes like funding the ira over here for years, arms supplies and explosives too

who funded the loylists

the same as the ira also, drugs bootlegging extortion, but the usa didnt fund the loyalists lik the ira, after 911 it stopped

drugs bootlegging an extortion only covered there pocket money

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well this speach made this bird become wank material for me .  

DB, I agree with you on the radicalisation point but not on why do we target radicalised Muslims as a priority. Military trained Jews aren't threatening to bomb UK tube stations and shopping centers.

This is ridiculous.   Ask a perfectly normal question, get no answer.   Right. So if history reflects on today's society then that society has learned bugger all from what has gone before. We lear

Posted Images

The United States has no right to lecture anybody about terrorism and the support and funding thereof !!..........they actively played to, turned a blind eye to and even supported Noraid for bloody years while men, women and children died on these islands........how f***ing dare they tell the world how to behave !!!

who funded the loylists

brian may the badger loving bastars

who funded the loylists

brian may the badger loving bastars

brian may didnt fund anybody but rent boys bank accounts

• Like 1

DB, if you are an immigrant, (which I doubt), I would assume you came to the UK to better your and your families lives; possibly for economic,religious or educational benefit. You may have left your homeland to avoid persecution for political reasons, whatever. BUT you chose to come to the UK and educate yourself and your daughter, and well done to you for that. BUT to then denigrate the land, out of all the places you COULD have chosen, leaves a bad taste in the mouth. The problem seems to be immigrants refusal to assimilate into the British way of life. Tower Hamlets and areas of Yorkshire seem to point to this. I think you are educated to a degree where you are simply leading people on, ( including me !!!!), and you enjoy the debate, I hope so !

I have relation by blood with Ayotollahs and High ranking military in Iran so persecution does not enter into it.I dont lead anyone on and certainly make no excuses to anyone for my past or present life. People take me as I am or not at all it is of little consequence to me, I dont enterb popularity contests nor do I want to enter politics so I am me lumps warts and all . My life style in Iran and Pakistan is a lot higher than the facilities I enjoy here so a better life does not enter into it.Dont you think it leaves a bad taste in my mouth all the personal abuse I receive on here but I can hold my corner so just suck it up . Tower Hamlets Inner city strife are all part of life and problems need to be dealt with you seem to have issues not me,My concern at the moment is my Daughters education I refrain from any political activity here and only play my part in oiur Imam Bargha (Masjid or Mosque as you call them) I dont have to hjustify anything to any one out of courtesy I answer questions which I dont need to by the way. atb to you

Edited by desertbred

I haven't given you any abuse, I simply feel you are not what you allude to. Ayatollahs, high ranking military, and your secururity services clearance all point to bullshit ! I think you are on a wind up. If you lifestyle in Iran and Pakistan are so much better than here, it begs the question, why are you here ?

Edited by Brigzy
  • Like 1

I haven't given you any abuse, I simply feel you are not what you allude to. Ayatollahs, high ranking military, and your secururity services clearance all point to bullshit ! I think you are on a wind up.

or a spy for the british lol odd job from james bond

I haven't given you any abuse, I simply feel you are not what you allude to. Ayatollahs, high ranking military, and your secururity services clearance all point to bullshit ! I think you are on a wind up. If you lifestyle in Iran and Pakistan are so much better than here, it begs the question, why are you here ?

what you think is of no consequence to me you cannot assume any thing there are lads on here who I go out hunting with who know excactly what I am so you please yourself now what are you what do you do for a living? what religion are you? do you originate from England? what part? which level of education do you have ? lets give you an interogation do you hunt ?what do you hunt ?do you have dogs what breed what age are you? should be enough to go on with you want to answer .

Edited by desertbred

Desertbred - thank you for being so honest, but you didn't quite answer my question. Maybe I can re-phrase it.........

I appreciate that not all Muslims would heed a call to Jihad, yourself included, but IF such a call were made, would you be seen as a heretic ( for want of a better word), for failing to follow your faith 'correctly' ?

I guess I'm trying to enquire whether some be swayed to do things they wouldn't ordinarily do, if their faith demanded it ? Hope that's a bit clearer...........

Like I said, just a genuine question, not an attempt to trip anyone up.....................

who would say I am not following my faith correctly Jihad is war in the Name of Allah certain criteria have to be fulfilled or there would be anarchy The king of Arabia could order his country men to war but it would not be jihad. If the spiritual leader called for Jihad he would have to show under what conditions and it would have to be endorsed by the Supreme council if I wished to challenge the order and was sure of my ground I would have every right rto do so. Islam is a religion and way of life of choice that is made clear in the Qran you can pray give charity , fast say Kalma and fight jihad these are five pillars of islam when a child is born the call to prayer and the Kalma is spoken into its ears that basically means the chilsdis now a muslim the obligations to go futher than reciting kalma has to be by choice. If Sadaam Hussain called for jihad he claimed to be Muslim I would not be obliged to follow him Bin laden why didnt he call for world jihad because he knew he did not have the right or the authority/ Some people follow blindly like Donkeys hence these british youth going to join these gangs but a man of morals who understands what it would entail would have yo be convinced. I served 30 years in the military in Iran I fought 8 years in the Iran Iraq conflict this was war not jihad why didnt Ayatollah Khomeini call for jihad because it wasnt justified to be jihad it was an attack by an aggressor . and was politically motivated attack. we were not being attacked for anything other than territorial or financial gain. If a youth becomes a suicide bomber and explodes his vest killing innocent women and children the very act is not permitted to commit suicide in islam so how could it be justified as jihad some of these gobshite groups would like to or probably would try to call the attack jihad but it would not be it would be murder. that is a reason tat indiscriminate bombing from an aircraft could also never be classed as jihad because you could kill anyone besides your enemy combatants

Thanks for that BD.

I think you may actually have shed some light on this ............................. !

Edited by Blackbriar