Isis Beheading

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well this speach made this bird become wank material for me .  

DB, I agree with you on the radicalisation point but not on why do we target radicalised Muslims as a priority. Military trained Jews aren't threatening to bomb UK tube stations and shopping centers.

This is ridiculous.   Ask a perfectly normal question, get no answer.   Right. So if history reflects on today's society then that society has learned bugger all from what has gone before. We lear

Posted Images

Why are the rest not shouting outrage desert?? Why have this cnuts parents not grasses him up then??

probably fear as for his parents it would be a hard decision for a parent to make dont you think? even though he would deserve to be caught

Guest ragumup

Suicide is against Islam but martyrdom is not so suicide bombings are allowed there are many verse in the Koran & hadith 4.74 9.111 2.207 61,10,12 17,33 etc.

ISIS would love to get hold of you because your a Shiite .

Paulus UKIP all the way ...

Why are the rest not shouting outrage desert?? Why have this cnuts parents not grasses him up then??

probably fear as for his parents it would be a hard decision for a parent to make dont you think? even though he would deserve to be caught

80m reward id say his days are numbered

he is already dead but not realised yet

hope the yanks get him alive we see how loyal he is to his faith
  • Like 2

I bet Obama has put unlimited military assets on the table to get the other lad. If anything does happen they'll kill the lot. No prisoners no bleeding hearts.

• Like 2

Max, while I agree with your basic tenets, how would DNA testing work ? I've got English, Irish and Norman, (French), blood, and god knows what else, in me, so where would you send me back to ?

I agree that immigrants who break the law should be sent back to where they came from, but the DNA thing worries me a bit.

I bet Obama has put unlimited military assets on the table to get the other lad. If anything does happen they'll kill the lot. No prisoners no bleeding hearts.

hav to give the yanks credit it dosnt always go according to plan but the don't bend over a spread there cheeks

If caught alive he should be beheaded his demise recorded and posted online

See how brave he is if in the same situation

Its about time the British Goverment drafted in a Law stating any Islamic Terroists as the above, as the 7/11 lot ect ect

They, their parents, immediate family ect will be stripped of ALL assetts which will Compensate victims families, then they will be dna tested and shipped back to Country of origin.

There needs to be a massive deterant, maybe the above would go some way to making them think twice.

If parents let security services know of any planned attrocities , thus stopping them happen then they should be exempt from asset stripping and de portation.

Ukip all the way its time to get tough.

what good would that do he would still think hes going to heaven and stripping family of there assets is just bollocks unless you can prove they have supported his actions which i think would be hard its punishing the family but is that right has most dont know whats going on and it would cause even more resentment and lets be honest max how many parents of any belief is going to hand there kid in theres alot of moderate muslims out there its just there voice isnt being shouted loud enough and the ones that are being heard are the ones wanting that barbaric sharia law and are fighting aboard

Edited by blackmaggie

Anyway my last on a sick murderous action is i hope all civilised Countrys join forces and come down very hard with no quatre given on Radical Islam and to the Brave, Brave Mr Foley max respect and RIP and God Bless his Family.

That should really be the last word on this, shouldn't it - something we can all agree on ?

(But I've got a feeling it won't be !)

• Like 1