Isis Beheading

Guest ragumup

I will admit Islam is very confusing it meant to be ,but once you know the story of Muhammad's life in the sira ( his biography) and hadiths (his traditions ) and that Muslims are meant to pattern their life on him and that he's their highest moral example then its easy, if a Muslim or anyone says something that fits with what Mohammad did or said (sunnah) then that is correct if not it isn't .....

So Islam didn't take over Egypt, north Africa ,Pakistan, Afghanistan ,Indonesia ,Lebanon etc. ?

When they took over turkey they killed over a million Armenian Christians make ISIS today look like chicken feed.

ISIS are trying to impose a purer form of sharia closer to muhammad's life ...

Anyone non-Muslim are main enemy, the Jews slightly more, but the Jews are well armed and are not afraid to use them.

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well this speach made this bird become wank material for me .  

DB, I agree with you on the radicalisation point but not on why do we target radicalised Muslims as a priority. Military trained Jews aren't threatening to bomb UK tube stations and shopping centers.

This is ridiculous.   Ask a perfectly normal question, get no answer.   Right. So if history reflects on today's society then that society has learned bugger all from what has gone before. We lear

Posted Images

if muslims main enemyis the jews why aren't they attacking israel? in my opinion isis are a mossad front to destabilise the middle east the only people who are benefitting from isis is israel, splitting up syria and iraq 2 states who are anti zionist

post-2672-0-15701800-1408773394.jpg

Edited by shepp
  • Like 3

"Life is not just about Alcohol, and Partying". "Democracy is Dying." I'm afraid I'll have to NO to Sharia law. :whistling:

ATB

thought this said it all over your way http://www.westernjournalism.com/former-marine-attracts-widespread-support-letter-islamic-state-terrorists/

Catch him question him and get the answers then bullet him , would the yanks hand a non combatant over in the same circumstances would they f**k. You fight a guerilla campaign then you fight by their rules pretty simple really f**k the UN, The Court of Human rights or the Convention. and dont give me the were civilised bollocks you want to win

Edited by desertbred