20K To Play With

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gnasher, I don't know if you knew but The City Of Manchester has been producing the finest wine in the world for years........in fact they have the best wine growing programme in the modern world.....

Go find a farm for rent in the arse end of no where pay the rent up front for a year and grow some weed while filling the place with dogs,chickens and all things good and fun (as a cover for your earn

I've got 13k saved and hope to be around 17k when I leave my ma's house, that gunna be my deposit for a house I think

Never mind phone numbers where's this cellar in Scotland with all the dear wine in fleck paying 9k a bottle I'll get you them for a grand a bottle

A 9k bottle of wine with no documented background aint worth tuppence let alone a grand............all you can do with it is drink it !

Gnasher I don't want a pm but if you got that sort of money to spend on wine...fancy adopting me? Lol

I'm planning on starting with 2K and just go from there :thumbs:

Fook 9K for one bottle... For now :laugh:

Thats more than i started with you,ll learn the basics as you go along....its sometimes worth keeping an eye on what the critics say....theres only 5 master tasters in England so any wine they give a good score to is going to increase value.....if you look at French wines you,ll find the 2005,s are most valuable as it was a virtually perfect crop,weather and everything............keep it under bond and there wont be no tax on it...........and i,ll be shocked if you cant make at least 15-20% profit.........for doing virtually nothing ;)

• Like 1

Gnasher I don't want a pm but if you got that sort of money to spend on wine...fancy adopting me? Lol

Thats more than i started with you,ll learn the basics as you go along....its sometimes worth keeping an eye on what the critics say....theres only 5 master tasters in England so any wine they give a good score to is going to increase value.....if you look at French wines you,ll find the 2005,s are most valuable as it was a virtually perfect crop,weather and everything............keep it under bond and there wont be no tax on it...........and i,ll be shocked if you cant make at least 15-20% profit.........for doing virtually nothing ;)

Gnasher, I don't know if you knew but The City Of Manchester has been producing the finest wine in the world for years........in fact they have the best wine growing programme in the modern world........teaming up with top experts like Raymond Blanc, Gordon Ramsey, Cat Baloo and The Blue Nun !!

The City Of Manchester has produced many household names in the wine world such as:

Sainsburys White

White Zinfandel

White lightening

It's true as I asked my mukka who walks his dog 4 times a day past my back window and is the sort of fella ya just know, line what I mean, been around since I had an atom bomb in a can of corn beef I once knew down the west side.

Anyway, by the by of the footpath foreplay me and said quad dog stroller got to necking so he fills me in on the low down......city of Manchester, 23 to 98....best years but mind it's got a metal top, no cork junk for us blue yonders, down our cake hole with a fish supper.

Sides of the mouth, cuff em here so it's always dirty sleeves....no mind our Jack who knows everyone at the ground says its the way forward.

So think on before you talk wine but if you want a lesson look no further Lennie !

Lol lol

• Like 6

Gnasher, I don't know if you knew but The City Of Manchester has been producing the finest wine in the world for years........in fact they have the best wine growing programme in the modern world........teaming up with top experts like Raymond Blanc, Gordon Ramsey, Cat Baloo and The Blue Nun !!

The City Of Manchester has produced many household names in the wine world such as:

Sainsburys White

White Zinfandel

White lightening

It's true as I asked my mukka who walks his dog 4 times a day past my back window and is the sort of fella ya just know, line what I mean, been around since I had an atom bomb in a can of corn beef I once knew down the west side.

Anyway, by the by of the footpath foreplay me and said quad dog stroller got to necking so he fills me in on the low down......city of Manchester, 23 to 98....best years but mind it's got a metal top, no cork junk for us blue yonders, down our cake hole with a fish supper.

Sides of the mouth, cuff em here so it's always dirty sleeves....no mind our Jack who knows everyone at the ground says its the way forward.

So think on before you talk wine but if you want a lesson look no further Lennie !

Lol lol

Haha... Oldwilftrim.... Lol

my latest small money making obsession is lego... before you laugh ive been buying it cheap and in small quantitys whenever i see a sale anywhere... made a few quid off it 50% -300% profit margin via ebay.. it wont make me a millionare (partly due to my boyfriends 6yr old lego obsessed son) but most ive paid per box is 12euro and least ive paid is 6euro and sold for between 23euro-70euro for unopened boxes

its hard to find at these sort of prices but well worth keeping your eyes open for.

• Like 1

Sainsburys White

White Zinfandel

White lightening

Lol lol

Feck me that was class,,,one of the funniest things on here

Sainsburys White

White Zinfandel

White lightening

Lol lol

LOL, quality that, made me f***ing piss!