Why Should How He Looks Make A Difference? Rehomed 4 Times

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Belgian Shepherd? It's when they get they're attention drawing novelty Dog home, dreaming of being in the Sin and Fail with it, only to see it start bouncing off the f**king walls and biting all the f

Sounds typical of the throwaway mentality that many seem to have regards dogs. Dicks.   The rescue have to take some of the blame though. How hard can it be to ensure a dog gets rehomed to someone

Culled for that!!! THL at its finest you can tell the vain lads on here who spend too much time in front of the mirror yes I agree the dogs not for the type of person who needs a dog to get comments

Probably the nicest dog you could ever meet as well :yes:

Not like anyone's going to laugh at you in the street with that beast by your side, regardless of whether his nose looked like an arse or not :laugh:

• Like 1

Probably the nicest dog you could ever meet as well :yes:

Not like anyone's going to laugh at you in the street with that beast by your side, regardless of whether his nose looked like an arse or not :laugh:

If you've got 2 holes in ur arse mate I'd go to the doctor asap

I don't really get it............why take him in the first place, then decide you don't like the look of him........surely there must be more to it than that?

Belgian Shepherd? It's when they get they're attention drawing novelty Dog home, dreaming of being in the Sin and Fail with it, only to see it start bouncing off the f**king walls and biting all the furniture, because they thought a ten minute stroll to the pub would satisfy it.

Personally, I think that particular branch of the rescue is a f**king disgrace, obviously handing this Dog out willy nilly and not letting people know what they're in for.

• Like 2