Helicopter Crashes Into Glasgow Pub

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why the pub...there is a mosque next door

Yep.....its what we used to do in bad times before we became a nation of over sensitive fannys

I've always found it strange when people feel loss or grief for someone they have never known, people moved to placing flowers or attending services even funerals,feeling compassion for the situation

Shocking news to wake up to..........condolences from down here to anyone affected.

Surely the fact theres an unmarked rotor blade sticking out the roof thats still attached to the helicopter would suggest the blades were not turning when it crashed and it literally fell out of the air...............or maybe ive just been watching too many of them Air Crash Investigator programs !!

Terrible news anyway.

first thing i thought of was police helicopter with thermal imaging looking for grows lol rip anyway

PRICK

lol cheers for that,and the more i think about it.i bet im no that far of the mark
your probally tight scot shame all the same last ons crashed into the top of flats that was s good few years ago before all the growing

Shocking, and not a kick in the balls away from the Police heli pad! Shame. My uncle runs the Gracie Barra gym just along the road in Broomie Law and his usal friday is closing the Gym at 7:30 and heading along to the Clutha for a pint, just had a call though to say he didn't bother last night, lucky him! RIP to the 6 dead

:icon_eek: When I read that title, I honestly thought it was going to be a joke ~ you know, like " A tornado swept through Liverpool. Doing £2.00 worth of damage " sort of effort.

I just couldn't comprehend that a f**king helicopter should hand on a city pub!

F**k sake! Ye work all week. Ye go out for a pint and enjoy a local band. You just don't need a f**king heli' landing on the roof! Poor sods! That's terrible.

i think your talking about your own house pete :rofl: :rofl: