Anybody Ever Received One Of These?

Not into thieving machinery or driving on crops fella only interested in working the dogs a friend of mine has the rights on some fields in that village but he uses a rifle! There was no signs saying private or gates

i not saying you are but when you go on land you don,t have permission you don,t no the history of the problems they have had, they don't need to put any sign up what so ever me personally in this day and age i don't like looking over my back and with the farmer and keeper on your side it helps when the police does pull us over on our way back home and will cover us we do everything possible to stay legal even take a shotgun with us .

The point I'm trying to make is the more people poaching land it s only going to get permission harder to get and fuk it for everyone in the end and playing into the hands of the antis.

lose lips sinks ships

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

whats the story if theres a field full sheep

A lot of folk poach and never get pulled..... Others however are either just unlucky, but mostly thick..... They do stupid stuff, act like a fool and then moan when they're caught. It's part of the ga

put on a welsh accent

No trespassing laws in bonnie scotland :laugh: .....

The letter is to remove the implied right of access to the privately owned land. The same can be done in Scotland. It`s what you do to keep TV licensing away from the door.

After the implied right has been removed, it`s called unlawfull entry to private land.

Common misconception that you cant` be done for trespassing up here, it`s just called somit different.

There are folk on here that have been done shitless for a few rabbits, so losing the car is a distinct possibility in this case.

Walk yah lazy fekers

• Like 2

Ain't life complicated..... :D

belles limping after hitting a hedge last night, young lads shouting for a clean school shirt, wifes cars failed its mot, grass needs cut, i've got to temper a knife blade for a guy who's mumping about the time it's taken, pregnant daughter finds a drama everywhere and i'm fecking nightshift.............................

ffs get permission or walk

• Like 1

Gone are the days of taking the dogs for a walk...it's taking the dogs for a drive now :laugh: ....everyone knows poaching goes on but not one person on here would be pleased if someone was poaching their permission and then admitted to it on the internet!

The Hunting Act 2004 exempts rabbits and rats provided you have permission only, this means if caught taking rabbits without permission it is illegal hunting and you may have your vehicle and dogs confiscated. Be careful out there, The Wildlife Officers are becoming better educated than they were a few years ago.

Used to get a lot driving fields my way but all entrences blocked by big tree logs there was a Subaru that got stuck in the modle of the field and was tourched by farmer so u were lucky

Drive and park in a village near by

Sell the car they will be all over u and u may get pulled with game in back then

How you gona explain that

Dogs/ lamping gear / game